/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Very important announcement

Woodrow
08-08-2010, 10:03 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Darth Ultor
08-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Have a very easy fast, my brothers and sisters.

أحمد
08-08-2010, 10:37 PM
:sl:

رمضان مبارك

:wa:

Asiyah3
08-08-2010, 11:36 PM

Ramadan Mubarak.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Afifa
08-08-2010, 11:37 PM

Ramadhan Mubarak to everyone here! =). Remember the whole muslim Ummah in you duas Inshallah.

h-n
08-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Yes, very important Brother Woodrow, :D.

Ramadan Mubarak to yourself and everyone. :)

Sister h-n

:muslimah:

Sawdah
08-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Ramadhan Mubarak everyone. May Allah azzawajal make this a great Ramadhan for you and your family. =)

tw009
08-09-2010, 03:44 AM
Ramadan Mubarak to all you wonderful people : )

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-09-2010, 04:01 AM
Ramadhan Mubarak, everyone. Spend this month as if you are not going to get another in your life, as if it's your last Ramadhan. Please remember me, my mother and my aunt in your du'as, we are seriously in need of du'as.

Ramadhan
08-09-2010, 04:11 AM

Ramadan Mubarak, everyone! :)

Zafran
08-09-2010, 04:12 AM
Salaam

Ramadan Mubarak - May Allah swt bless this ummah and save us from our sins

peace

PouringRain
08-09-2010, 04:27 AM
I hope everyone has a blessed and beneficial Ramadan. :)

syilla
08-09-2010, 08:41 AM
salams all...

Please forgive me for any wrong doing and mistakes that has been done...do take care and lets change our ambition for this month...which is Jannah :)

ابن آل مرة
08-09-2010, 08:56 AM

even though there is still couple of days left, may Allah make us witness this ramadan,death can come anytime, many people have passed away before ramadan and will continue to die just before ramadan, by the will of Almighty, Allah azdawajal. Ramadan Kareem in advance anyway :) may Allah make us witness many more ramadans to come and make us follow the sunnah of our beloved prophet muhammad,sallallahu alayhi wasallam, and make us far away from the evil bid'ah. Ameen.

Insecured soul
08-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Ramadan mubarak everyone, may this ramadan be better in our deeds

I heard in last friday khutbah that imam abu hanifah rahimullah use to complete more than 50 recitations of quran in ever ramadan

ابن آل مرة
08-09-2010, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
Ramadan mubarak everyone, may this ramadan be better in our deeds

I heard in last friday khutbah that imam abu hanifah rahimullah use to complete more than 50 recitations of quran in ever ramadan
Uthman ibn Affan(RadhiAllahu Anh) used to finish quran weekly, also Imam Abu Haneefah(may Allah have mercy on him) also finished whole Quran in one night inside the Ka'bah.

ourdialogue02
08-09-2010, 12:21 PM
i wish all muslims worldwide ramadan kareem, lets make the best use of it, am planning insha Allah to read in the shade of the qur'an tafsir by sayd qutb, what about u?

Life_Is_Short
08-09-2010, 12:27 PM
My sig says it. (:

Please also pray for the flood affected people in Pakistan.

Nájlá
08-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Ramadan Mubarak everyone...

Please do you your best to use your time wisely, This Ramdan could be our last don't ever waste a minute.
and also please do Remember our brothers n sisters in Palestine and all over the world.

May This Ramadan bring you all joy, happiness and Health.

Eric H
08-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Ramadan Mubarak to you all.

I hope you will all feel blessed at this special time.

Eric

Darth Ultor
08-11-2010, 12:22 PM
It starts on my birthday :D. Ramadan Mubarak.

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Yes, the moon is sighted here too....I am shoo exchited!!!!!!!! I was never so excited before...

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Ramadhaan Mubarak everyone. We had to complete 30 days of Sha'baan so in half an hour, we'll be entering Ramadhaan. May Allah accept from us. Ameen.

Güven
08-11-2010, 03:27 PM

Ramadan Mubarak everyone!

Amat Allah
08-11-2010, 03:52 PM
May Allah bless this month for you all and all the moments in your lives Ameeeeeeeeeeen:statisfie

ابن آل مرة
08-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I havent seen the moon for Ramadan or Eid in years :(...its always cloudy here. Ameen to the dua ^^

waji
08-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Ramadan Mubarak to every one here

رمضان مبارک

Danah
08-11-2010, 10:05 PM

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone. May Allah accept our good deeds and forgive our sins.

May I request everybody here to forgive me if I did something wrong to anyone?

JazakumAllah khair

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-11-2010, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Iftaar ki daawat kab dere yaaro, pista house ki haleem hona.
LOL not sure about iftaar ki daawat...but sure we can have pista house's haleem...

LOL you know what, at Pista house, mehdipatnam there they kept a countdown counter to the day when the haleem will be available (Ramadhan). As if people anticipate about the month for haleem ;D

ابن آل مرة
08-12-2010, 05:33 AM
^It's not only at mehdipatnam, I think it's at every every outlet across the city, and on roadside advertisement hoardings... etcWhere is that? :hmm:
North Amreeka :hmm:

Abu Zainab
08-12-2010, 07:49 AM
LOL. You sure are excited lol. If the moon was sighted at my place, it can't be anything else at your place :D
Iftaar ki daawat kab dere yaaro, pista house ki haleem hona.
LOL

Aisa nai hota naa zAk bhai...Poori pilaaning kerke kerna parta....mein boltaun Hyderabad House jainge...waanki biryani zabardast rehti

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-12-2010, 12:40 PM
^ LOL sach me ramzan me biryani nakko, seena jalta...;D Brother Abu Zainab, Plan karo phir...planning karna padta bolrai the na aap...:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!