/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The picture of the 4 Caliphathes..

Samiun
08-09-2010, 12:49 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters, I took a picture of a drawing of the 4 caliphs. I wonder if it's alright to post it here since it has been drawn out on paper... Also, could I know if we could make a reenactment of the Caliphates? For instance, I make a drama about Abu Bakr R.A. and his companions(R.A.) starring me as Abu Bakr.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
08-09-2010, 01:35 PM
:sl:

Picture of the 4 Caliphs ?. Do not post that picture here.

I remember when I was younger, a local Aleem said, that picture is fitnah, because faces of the 4 Caliphs might be (or must be) different than faces in that picture.

Muslim Woman
08-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Salaam

I agree . Drawing & posting pictures of Caliphs should be avoided.

Acting as Caliph , not sure about that . May be , u should ask a Mufti ?

aadil77
08-09-2010, 06:49 PM
As far as I know prophets should not be portrayed, in the movie 'the message' they had people acting as the companians

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
08-10-2010, 09:16 AM
:sl:, Jazakhallukhairo for the replies brothers and sisters. I'll not post it here, it puzzles me to see a picture of them at one of the most remote places I know of. Why does something like this frequently happen in the Muslim community and no one take notice of it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!