Muslim Woman
08-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Salaam Alaykum

br , may be posted a video ...sorry I can't see anything :(

Can u describe what u want to say ?

أحمد
08-09-2010, 05:45 PM
:sl:

Someone claim's to be Imam Mahdi; its not the first time anyone's claimed to be Mahdi, but it does get attention fast.

:wa:

أحمد
08-09-2010, 05:47 PM

For those who can't see the youtube video; click here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
08-09-2010, 05:55 PM
There is a man who claimed to be Imam Mahdi on Q&A session of some conference....Funny.

cat eyes
08-09-2010, 06:09 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha;D poor guy.

but i think he might be mentally ill :(

جوري
08-09-2010, 06:13 PM
imam mahdi won't be aware that he is mahdi until he is being chased and takes refuge inside Mecca. ..
this is funny, while my brother was making pilgrimage a couple of years ago, another poor sap claimed to be imam mahdi, plus said a whole bunch of craziness on the side, that they had to take him to the local hospital and treat him :(

Dagless
08-09-2010, 06:19 PM
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad and scary :( Insha'Allah that guy will recover and realise his error.
The speaker should have listed more reasons other than just speaking Arabic. I hope maybe he spoke to the guy after the show.

أحمد
08-09-2010, 06:38 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad and scary :( Insha'Allah that guy will recover and realise his error.
The speaker should have listed more reasons other than just speaking Arabic. I hope maybe he spoke to the guy after the show.
The speaker didn't really have much to say; he appeared to feel a bit sorry for him. Its not normal for people to claim they are Imam Mahdi, or Mehendi for that matter. I've heard of a few cases of mentally ill people making such claims.

The Ruler
08-09-2010, 07:08 PM
LOL. "Sir, I want to reveal you". He's a good comedian, that man.

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
The speaker should have listed more reasons other than just speaking Arabic.
I believe the speaker treated it as a laughing matter. Which, in fact, it was.

Zafran
08-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Salaam

I believe the speaker handled it well

peace

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-10-2010, 03:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam Alaykum

br , may be posted a video ...sorry I can't see anything :(

Can u describe what u want to say ?
I think you have flash player disabled in your browser...:?

ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 04:15 AM
LOL at Imam Mehendi haha...I shouldnt laugh, but the face expression of the guy in the back was truly priceless. I think the guy was little mentally ill, the host could have been little nicer instead of making everyone chuckle about it. The only thing I dont like about some of the Peace TV shows is when people start to clap. It is not from Islam to clap. It is from jahilliyah. And its even more annoying when some of the hosts or lecturers gives the audience time to clap and does not tell them not to clap. may Allah increase us in knowledge and forgive us.

Abdul-Raouf
08-10-2010, 05:56 AM
Duno how to react to this kinda..... can we take it like this.. Its part of ALLAH' plan to teach us ..that we need to be beware of these kinda people in future..

Masha'allah.

There will be too many false claims in the future.....May ALLAH guide us.

BlackMamba
08-10-2010, 07:04 AM
LOL wow thats pretty funny. The way that he talked/looked made it soo much funnier. Like we all expect the real Imam Mahdi to be physically strong/fit and look and talk like a leader. And then this guy comes up...lol maybe he's not crazy but is just tryna get famous. Whatever the case, inshallah Allah gives him hidayah

cat eyes
08-10-2010, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed M.
LOL at Imam Mehendi haha...I shouldnt laugh, but the face expression of the guy in the back was truly priceless. I think the guy was little mentally ill, the host could have been little nicer instead of making everyone chuckle about it. The only thing I dont like about some of the Peace TV shows is when people start to clap. It is not from Islam to clap. It is from jahilliyah. And its even more annoying when some of the hosts or lecturers gives the audience time to clap and does not tell them not to clap. may Allah increase us in knowledge and forgive us.
its true indeed they do make mistakes ive noticed. i think the prophet (saw) would not have encouraged a good old chuckle at the brother. i think it could have been dealt with differently since it is not the character of a muslim to have a good laugh especially on national t.v when there could be a more serious reason for his behaviour

hes badly in need of ruqyah. it could be a jinn talking through his mouth. we have to be careful because from these mistakes which have been spotted other muslims can become ignorant.

and we see that happening today.

Rhubarb Tart
08-10-2010, 04:32 PM
This is nothing new and has been going on for long time...

Here are some that have claimed to be Mahdi

People claiming to be the Mahdi
Main article: People claiming to be the Mahdi

Muhammad Ahmad, a Sudanese sufi sheikh, created a state, the Mahdiyah, on the basis of his claim to be the Mahdi.
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed to be the Mahdi and the second coming of Jesus and founded Ahmadiyya, an Islamic religious movement.Since the birth of Islam, various individuals have claimed to be the Mahdi. Similar to the notion of a Messiah in the Judeo-Christian religions, the notion of a Mahdi as a redeemer to establish a society has lent itself to various interpretations leading to different claims within minorities or by individuals within Islam.

The first historical reference to a movement using the name of Mahdi is al-Mukhtar's rebellion against the Umayyad caliphate in 686 CE, almost 50 years after Muhammad's death. Al-Mukhtar claimed that Muhammad ibn al-Hanafiyyah, a son of the fourth caliph and first Shia imam, Ali, was the Mahdi and would save the Muslim people from the rule of the Umayyads. Ibn al-Hanifiyyah himself was not actively involved in the rebellion, and when the Umayyads successfully quashed it, they left him undisturbed.
Muhammad Jaunpuri (1443–1505), founder of the Mahdavi sect, was born in Jaunpur in northeastern India (in the modern-day state of Uttar Pradesh), a descendant of the imam Husayn through Musa al-Kadhim. He claimed to be the Mahdi on three occasions, first in Mecca and then in two places in India, attracting a large following, although opposed by the ulema. He died at the age of 63 in the year 1505 at Farah, Afghanistan, and is buried in a sanctuary there.
The Báb (Arabic: الباب‎ / English: the Gate) claimed to be the Mahdi in 1844, thereby founding the religion of Bábism. He was later executed by firing squad in the town of Tabriz. His remains are currently kept in a tomb at the Bahá'í World Centre in Haifa, Israel. The Báb is considered the forerunner of Bahá'u'lláh (pronounced ba-haa-ol-laa / Arabic: بهاء الله‎ / English: Glory of God), and both are considered prophets of the Bahá'í Faith. The declaration by the Báb to be the Mahdi is considered by Baha'is to be the beginning of the Bahá'í calendar.[37]
Muhammad Ahmad, a Sudanese sufi sheikh of the Samaniyya order, declared himself Mahdi in June 1881 and went on to lead a successful military campaign against the Turko-Egyptian government of Sudan. Although he died shortly after capturing the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, in 1885, the Mahdist state continued under his successor, Abdallahi ibn Muhammad, until 1898, when it fell to the British army following the Battle of Omdurman.
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed to be both the Mahdi and the second coming of Jesus in the late nineteenth century in British India. He founded the Ahmadiyya religious movement in 1889, which, although considered by its followers to be Islam in its pure form, is not recognized as such by the majority of mainstream Muslims. In 1974, the Pakistani parliament adopted a law declaring the Ahmadis to be non-Muslims. Since Ghulam Ahmad's death, the Ahmadiyya community has been led by his successors and has grown considerably.[38]
In the twentieth century, Muhammad bin abd Allah al-Qahtani was proclaimed the Mahdi by his brother-in-law, Juhayman al-Otaibi, who led over 200 militants to seize the Grand Mosque in Mecca in November 1979. The uprising was defeated after a two-week siege in which at least 300 people were killed.
A number of people have been claimed to be the Mahdi by their followers or supporters, including:

Muhammad ibn Abdallah An-Nafs Az-Zakiyya
Muhammad ibn Abdullah al-Aftah ibn Ja'far al-Sadiq
Ja'far al-Sadiq (according to the Tawussite Shia)
Musa al-Kadhim (according to the Waqifite Shia)
Muhammad ibn Qasim (al-Alawi)
Yahya ibn Umar
Muhammad ibn Ali al-Hadi
Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi (according to Messiah Foundation International)
[edit] See also
Al-Qa'im (the Shi'a expectations)
Islamic eschatology
List of Islamic terms in Arabic
Mahdaviat
People claiming to be the Mahdi
Masih ad-Dajjal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi
I feel sorry for the man in the video. It must hurt, people laughing at him.

Rhubarb Tart
08-10-2010, 04:40 PM
what clapping is haram? why?

I saw Iam q& a and it said it resemble the kuffaar but muslims have been clapping before kuffaar. Please can someone explain this to me, im confused?

Abdul-Raouf
08-10-2010, 04:50 PM
*Imam Mahdi is HERE!!!* - - I beleive.. the title of this thread .. would have made all of them in here. ..very curious...with a " WWWHHAAAT? " expression..

May ALLAH guide that person in the video... Its all ALLAH's plan.

NOW...Thank ALLAH...that you were not there ...instead of the person in the video.... May ALLAH protect us.

nutty
08-10-2010, 04:59 PM
how wld we actually know that it is the iman Mahdi and not some fake claim..........I mean When it da time for the actual Iman Mahdi to appear and he has appeard what if we didnt accpt him and beleived that he ws a fake but in actual fact he was the Iman Mahdi what dan....................

I no there are gona be lots of fake Iman Mahdi about but I wana make sure that if he appears in my lifetym that i believe it is him and not some fake..........

Would some people believe the real Iman Mahdi to be fake??? wouldnt there be utter confusion in the ummah if some people didnt believe that the real Iman Mahdi is real but went about claim hes fake, how would we know whether hes real Iman Mahdi or not (but actually he is the real Iman MAhdi)

These are my thought that have been going through my head, hope its not too confusing :?

S_87
08-10-2010, 05:13 PM
lol what an idiot

cat eyes
08-10-2010, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nutty
how wld we actually know that it is the iman Mahdi and not some fake claim..........I mean When it da time for the actual Iman Mahdi to appear and he has appeard what if we didnt accpt him and beleived that he ws a fake but in actual fact he was the Iman Mahdi what dan....................

I no there are gona be lots of fake Iman Mahdi about but I wana make sure that if he appears in my lifetym that i believe it is him and not some fake..........

Would some people believe the real Iman Mahdi to be fake??? wouldnt there be utter confusion in the ummah if some people didnt believe that the real Iman Mahdi is real but went about claim hes fake, how would we know whether hes real Iman Mahdi or not (but actually he is the real Iman MAhdi)

These are my thought that have been going through my head, hope its not too confusing :?
the believers will know that its him sis. and he will be able to speak full arabic :D

ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nutty

The truth about the Mahdi, and the order in which the portents of the Hour will appear
Praise be to Allaah.

There are saheeh ahaadeeth that indicate that the Mahdi (peace be upon him) will appear at the end of time. He is one of the signs of the Hour. Among these ahaadeeth are the following:

1. Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "At the end of the time of my ummah, the Mahdi will appear. Allaah will grant him rain, the earth will bring forth its fruits, he will give a lot of money, cattle will increase and the ummah will become great. He will rule for seven or eight years. (Mustadrak al-Haakim, 4/557-558; he said: this is a hadeeth whose isnaad is saheeh, although it was not reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim. Al-Dhahabi agreed with him, and al-Albaani said: this is a saheeh sanad, and its men are thiqaat (trustworthy), Silsilat al-ahaadeeth al-saheehah, vol. 2, p. 336, hadeeth 771)

2. ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ‘The Mahdi is one of us, a member of my family. Allaah will guide him in a single night.’" (Musnad Ahmad, 2/58, hadeeth 645, edited by Ahmad al-Shaakir, who said: its isnaad is saheeh; Sunan Ibn Maajah, 2/1367. This hadeeth was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, 6735). Ibn Katheer said: "This means that Allaah will forgive him, grant him help, inspire him and guide him, when he was not like this before." (Al-Nihaayah, al-Fitan wa’l-Malaahim, 1/29; edited by Taha Zayni).

3. Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ‘The Mahdi is of my lineage, with a high forehead and a long, thin, curved nose. He will fill the earth with fairness and justice as it was filled with oppression and injustice, and he will rule for seven years.’" (Sunan Abi Dawud, Kitaab al-Mahdi, 11/375, hadeeth 4265; Mustadrak al-Haakim, 4/557; he said: this is a saheeh hadeeth according to the conditions of Muslim, although it was not reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim. See also Saheeh al-Jaami, 6736).

4. Umm Salamah said: "I heard the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) say: ‘The Mahdi is of my lineage and family, from the descendants of Faatimah.’" (Sunan Abu Dawud, 11/373; Sunan Ibn Maajah. 2/1368. Al-Albaani said that it is saheeh in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6734)

5. Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ‘‘Eesaa ibn Maryam will descend, and their leader the Mahdi will say, "Come and lead us in prayer," but he will say, "No, one of them should lead them as an honour to this ummah from Allaah."’" The version narrated by Muslim says: "… Then ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (Peace be upon him) will descend and their leader will say, ‘Come and lead us in prayer,’ but he will say, ‘No, some of you are leaders over others as an honour from Allaah to this ummah.’" (Reported by Muslim, 225)

6. Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "He is one of us, behind whom ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam will pray." (Reported by Abi Na’eem in Akhbaar al-Mahdi. Al-Albaani said it is saheeh; see al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, 5/219, hadeeth 5796).

7. ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood reported that the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "The world will not come to an end until the Arabs are ruled by a man from my family whose name will be the same as mine." (Musnad Ahmad, 5/199, hadeeth 3573. Another version says: "… whose name is the same as mine and whose father’s name is the same as my father’s." Sunan Abi Dawud, 11/370).

The ahaadeeth concerning the appearance of the Mahdi reach the level of Tawaatur in meaning (tawaatur refers to a hadeeth which was narrated by so many people through so many isnaads that it is inconceivable that they could all have agreed on a lie). The imaams and scholars of this ummah have stated this, and a few of their comments are quoted below:

1. Al-Haafiz Abu’l-Hasan al-Aabiri said: "The mutawaatir reports from the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) describing the Mahdi are very many. They state that the Mahdi will be of his family, that he will rule for seven years, that he will fill the earth with justice, that ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam will emerge and help him to kill the Dajjaal, and that he will lead this ummah in prayer and ‘Eesaa will pray behind him."

2. Muhammad al-Barzanji said, in his book al-Ishaa’ah li Ashraat al-Saa’ah: "The major signs and the signs that will be immediately followed by the Hour: these signs are many, of which the Mahdi will be the first. Know that the ahaadeeth that have been narrated about him in various reports are numerous." He also said: "You know that the ahaadeeth which speak of the Mahdi, his appearance at the end of time, and his lineage and descent from the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) via Faatimah reach the level of tawaatur in meaning, so there is no point in denying them."

3. Al-‘Allaamah Muhammad al-Safaareeni said: "There are so many reports which speak of the appearance of the Mahdi that they reach the level of tawaatur in meaning; they are very popular among the scholars of Sunnah and have become part of their faith." Then he quotes a number of ahaadeeth and reports about the appearance of the Mahdi and the names of the Sahaabah from whom they were narrated: "Many reports were narrated from the Sahaabah whose names were mentioned and others whose names were not mentioned, may Allaah be pleased with them all, and from the Taabi’een after them, all of which proves that this is definitive knowledge. Belief in the appearance of the Mahdi is obligatory, as it has been confirmed by the scholars and is listed among the beliefs of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah."

4. Al-‘Allaamah al-Mujtahid al-Shawkaani said: "The ahaadeeth that we have come across that speak of the awaited Mahdi reach the level of tawaatur, including fifty saheeh, hasan and da’eef munjabar ahaadeeth. There are mutawaatir without a doubt; indeed they are more mutawaatir than others, according to all the standards of usool. There are also many reports from the Sahaabah that speak about the Mahdi and that reach the level of marfoo’, so there is no room for individual opinions in such an issue."

5. Al-‘Allaamah al-Shaykh Siddeeq Hasan Khaan said: "Even though there are different versions of reports concerning the Mahdi, they are so many that they reach the level of tawaatur in meaning. They are to be found in al-Sunan and other books of Islam."

6. Al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ja’far al-Kattaani said: "The conclusion is that the ahaadeeth narrated concerning the Mahdi are mutawaatir, as are the ahaadeeth concerning the Dajjaal and the descent of ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam, upon whom be peace." (See Ashraat al-Saa’ah by Yoosuf ibn ‘Abdullaah al-Waabil, pp. 195-203).

You should be aware that some liars have fabricated ahaadeeth about the Mahdi, and others have even claimed to be he, or that he belongs to a group other than Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah. Some of these "false mahdis" have tried to deceive the slaves of Allaah for some worldly gain and to distort the picture of Islaam. Some have started movements and revolutions and gathered those people and supporters whom they were able to deceive. Then they were destroyed, and their lies and falsehood were exposed. None of this affects the belief of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah in the Mahdi, upon whom be peace, and that he will undoubtedly appear and rule the earth in accordance with Islamic Sharee’ah. And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

TabTabiun
09-17-2010, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahm@d
Imaam Mahdi is going to be a descendant of RasulAllah SalAllahu alayhi wasalaam

TabTabiun
09-17-2010, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
what clapping is haram? why?

I saw Iam q& a and it said it resemble the kuffaar but muslims have been clapping before kuffaar. Please can someone explain this to me, im confused?
Clapping and applauding when someone wins an award

Ramadhan
09-18-2010, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TabTabiun
Imaam Mahdi is going to be a descendant of RasulAllah SalAllahu alayhi wasalaam

yes, but what's your point?

M.I.A.
09-19-2010, 11:51 AM
i was half expecting a spartacus moment, we all secretly wanna be in such a position. to be considered special in the eyes of allah swt and we all are.
the moment you try and claim to be special is the moment most dreams collapse though.

feel sorry for the bugger though.

abdussattar
09-19-2010, 12:28 PM
He is a Liar. Imam mehdi will come IN haram and he will not claim to be, but the people around will recognize him.

ardianto
09-19-2010, 02:35 PM
He's not alone. There are/were many fake Imam Mahdi in the world.

abdussattar
09-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Wow he was proved wrong in the video itself... I didn't see the video before I make my previous post... Lol he was funnily proved wrong..

abdussattar
09-19-2010, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
Juhayman al-Otaibi, who led over 200 militants to seize the Grand Mosque in Mecca in November 1979. The uprising was defeated after a two-week siege in which at least 300 people were killed.
The grand mosque of makkah refers to al Haraam? It was captured for two weeks? I didnt even know about this before.. can someone pelase give me more details Inshallah?

Ramadhan
09-19-2010, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
The grand mosque of makkah refers to al Haraam? It was captured for two weeks? I didnt even know about this before.. can someone pelase give me more details Inshallah?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Masjid_al_Haram

brotherubaid
09-19-2010, 07:12 PM
http://www.dajjaal.com/liar/articles...ibn-maryam.cfm

Rafidi Shi'ah, Qadiani, and Sufi Propaganda Concerning the Arrival of the Mahdi, the Dajjaal and Eesa Ibn Maryam

www.dajjaal.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!