/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank You mods

جوري
08-09-2010, 08:18 PM
:sl:

I wanted to give you a shout-out thank you and wish you as well as our dear members here a Ramadan Mubarak..

1-you are responsive to the needs of members here..
2-you genuinely go out of your way to ensure fair play
3- you respond to others on a human level and that means so much to many of us whose only outlet is an internet community
4- you beautify the forum for us
5- you give us a taste of what the ummah should be like (a polymer supporting one another)

I love this community.. I don't even mind the non-Muslims we have here (for the most part)-- I hope this Ramadan brings us closer to Allah swt, may he accept the best of our deeds, may it also mark a unity amongst Muslims, and grant each one of us and the ummah at large, peace and prosperity..

I look forward to spending Ramadan with all of you..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum sistah
I must say i agree with you that the mods/admins/geeks are quite a helpful bunch, they are geeky even geekier than geeky, shocking i know :-\

Alhamdulilaah and Ameen to the Duaa.
My first Ramadhaan with y`all : D

and dont eat too much :-\, May the Ummah increase in Imaan and Knowledge,Ameen

Indeed and its great to have knowledgeable members indeedy

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

PouringRain
08-09-2010, 08:52 PM
:awesome:

(That was the closest smiley I could find to express my agreement with the vale's lily in her sentiments towards the forum staff. :) )

Eric H
08-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Greetings and peace be with you τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I wanted to give you a shout-out thank you and wish you as well as our dear members here a Ramadan Mubarak..

1-you are responsive to the needs of members here..
3- you respond to others on a human level and that means so much to many of us whose only outlet is an internet community
5- you give us a taste of what the ummah should be like (a polymer supporting one another)

I love this community.. I don't even mind the non-Muslims we have here (for the most part)-- I hope this Ramadan brings us closer to Allah swt, may he accept the best of our deeds, may it also mark a unity amongst Muslims, and grant each one of us and the ummah at large, peace and prosperity..

Ramadan Mubarak to you all, and a big thanks to the mods who do a wonderful job here.

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-10-2010, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

Ramadan Mubarak to you all, and a big thanks to the mods who do a wonderful job here.

Eric

Thank you Eric, may you join us in fast someday ..

peace

h-n
08-10-2010, 02:36 AM
:salambox:

Well put the Vale's Lilly, and I absolutely agree, they have done an excellent job. I have told others to join this website too. As I actually been posting on other websites, I have been to 19 different Islamic forums, I think this website is well made, and actually it is better run then Ummah etc. So out of about 19, this website comes in first place, on how its run, the environement, organised too. The only other area for me that they don't top on is the amount of smilies. Though not a big issue.

So thank-you to the Moderators who have done a good job and have allowed me to post here. Also thank-you to those Members for reading and understanding.

Ramadan Mubarak to you the Vale's Lilly and to all here. :muslimah:

Sister h-n

:Mosque: :Crescent:

جوري
08-10-2010, 03:50 AM
Ramadan Mubarak dear sister, may Allah swt accept the best of our deeds and enable us to be an instrument for good in this life..

ameen

ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 04:04 AM

Nice thread, Ramadan mubarak to everyone on this forum, and the mods. Ameen to the duas.

marwen
08-10-2010, 04:08 AM
I heard from a ... (un)reliable source that all the people who thanked the mods in this thread will receive free gifts in the eid.

LOL Just Kidding ;D

But seriously, I love all the mods and admins here for the sake of Allah, and because they're doing a great job for the ummah. May Allah give them the best reward for their effort.

And Ramadhan Mubarak for every Brother and Sister in the forum !

جوري
08-10-2010, 04:19 AM
oh boy I love 3eed goodies..

ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 05:36 AM
Ahh I miss 3idee. I remember we used to get it as a kid till i was about 17 lol.

syilla
08-10-2010, 06:56 AM
:salamext:

This thread makes me want to be a mod :/ :P ( *mood jealous)

Ramadhan
08-10-2010, 07:21 AM
I second what everyone has expressed in this thread

:statisfie

*preparing for eid goodies for the mods* :p

Soulja Girl
08-10-2010, 08:59 AM

I wanted to give you a shout-out thank you and wish you as well as our dear mods here a Ramadan Mubarak..

1-you are responsive to the needs of mods here..

:wa:

Soulja Girl
08-10-2010, 08:59 AM

Sorry sis, I couldn't resist.. :p

Ramadhan
08-10-2010, 09:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

*preparing for eid goodies for the mods* :p
Hmmm....
cheeky zak has changed the preposition from "from" to "for" :raging: :heated: ;D

Anyway, here's for each one of you mods for breaking the fast:

AND

Abdul-Raouf
08-10-2010, 09:26 AM
(this post is in connection to wat is posted jus above... )

Bro zÂk / Bro abdulmājid

Whats that haleem / halim in hyderabad...?

My non-muslim colleageus (native to Andhra) asked that for ramadhan.... the word was very new to me...:hmm: So do u guys know how to prepare that ? or know only to taste that? :)

Soulja Girl
08-10-2010, 09:31 AM

^It's like a curry/soup..

aadil77
08-10-2010, 10:03 AM
yh I have to agree the original post, JazakhAllah khair mods :thumbs_up

without LI I'd probably not know much about our ummah, nice place this is and May Allah keep this forum active for the purpose of daw'ah and benefiting the ummah

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-10-2010, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
(this post is in connection to wat is posted jus above... )

Bro zÂk / Bro abdulmājid

Whats that haleem / halim in hyderabad...?

My non-muslim colleageus (native to Andhra) asked that for ramadhan.... the word was very new to me...:hmm: So do u guys know how to prepare that ? or know only to taste that? :)
Umm...many of us don't know how to prepare it....Even if you know the recipe it is a headache to prepare it and you can't guarantee the taste :D. Brother I suggest you to come to Hyderabad and enjoy Ramadhan here...:p It's an awesome feeling, traffic jams all over the city just before the iftar time :p

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Thank you mods. Lets do zAk smile once again...:ermm: I was just browsing Brother's section yesterday.;D
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
For recipes... google it :P
That's not gonna help :giggling:
Bawarchi ku ghar pe laana padinga agar achi haleem khana hai to.
I think the recipes of haleem of big restaurants are proprietary.

Rhubarb Tart
08-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Ramadan Mubarak to you all...

Thanks mod for putting up with me :p

Nájlá
08-10-2010, 01:35 PM
I agree with everyone...

I love this forum, Its the best forum I've been too and all thanks goes to the Mods.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!