/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imaams of the Haramain - Part X

Pages : [1] 2 3

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 10:21 AM
:bism:

الحمد لله رب العالمين و الصلاة و السلام على سيّدنا محمد و على آله و صحبه اجمعين , و بعد

:salamext:

Welcome to part 10 of the famous Imams of the Haramain series, exclusive to LI :coolious:

Links to previous threads:

Imams of the Haramains - Part I

Imams of the Haramains - Part II

Imaams of the Haramain - Part III

Imaams of Haramain Part IV

Imaams of Haramain - Part V

Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VI

Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VII

Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VIII

Imaams of the Haramain - Part IX

For our first timers, here's a list of the Imams:

Masjidul Haraam:
1. Sheikh Saalih Abdullah bin Humaid
2. Sheikh Usaamah Abdullah Al Khayyaath
3. Sheikh Faisal Jameel Al Ghazzaawi
4. Sheikh Abdur Rahmaan Abdul Aziz As Sudais
5. Sheikh Sa'ood Ibraheem Ash Shuraim
6. Sheikh Khalid Ali Al Ghamidi
7. Sheikh Maahir Hamad Al Mu'ayqali
8. Sheikh Saalih Muhammad Aal Talib
9. Sheikh Abdullah Awwaad Al Juhany

Masjidun Nabawiyy:
1. Sheikh Ali Abdur Rahmaan Al Hudhaifiyy
2. Sheikh Abdul Baari Awwaad Ath Thubayty
3. Sheikh Hussain Abdul Aziz Aal Sheikh
4. Sheikh Salaah Muhammad Al Budair
5. Sheikh Abdul Musin Muhammad Al Qaasim

For this Ramadhaan Insha Allah, the rota for Makkah is as follows:
1st 20 days:
Sheikh Juhany and Sudais on the odd nights (Qunoot by Sudais)
Sheikh Shuraim and Mu'ayqali on the even nights (Qunoot by Mu'ayqali)

Last 10 nights:
Taraweeh by Sheikh Juhany and Mu'ayqali
Tahajjud by Sheikh Shuraim and Sudais (Qunoot by Sudais)

(http://www.spa.gov.sa/details.php?id=808401)

Fajr by Sheikh Ibn Humaid, Thuhr by Sheikh Al Khayyaath, Asr by Sheikh Al Ghamidi, Maghrib by Sheikh Sudais or Ghazzaawi and Isha by Sheikh Aal Talib

There is no news regarding the Madeenah rota.

Salaah Times:

For Makkah.
For Madeenah.

For tonight, Insha Allah, Isha Athaan would be at 20:25, most probably followed by Taraweeh (as we expecting the moon to be sighted in Saudi tonight)

Links to watch/listen live:
Makkah:
TV:
1. http://aswatalislam.net/TV.aspx?channel=saudi1
2. http://www.info.gov.sa/streaming/Quraan.htm
3. mms://38.96.148.74/Quran2 (same as above, but use as a desktop shortcut)
4. http://www.sauditv1.tv/aLinks.aspx?id=2
5. http://aswatalislam.net/TV.aspx?channel=iqra
6. http://www.islamonline.net/English/M...h_Makkah.shtml
7. http://live.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm (click on the 4th picture on the left)

Radio:
1. http://www.saudiradio.net/LinksRedirect.aspx?cid=1
2. mms://38.96.148.74/RydRD1%20 (same as above, but ideal for desktop shortcut)
3. http://www.saudiradio.net/LinksRedirect.aspx?cid=3
4. mms://38.96.148.74/QuranRD%20 (same as above, but ideal for desktop shortcut)
5. rtsp://216.39.218.21:554/encoder/quran.rm (desktop shortcut link)

Madeenah:
TV:
1. http://aswatalislam.net/TV.aspx?channel=saudi2
2. http://www.info.gov.sa/streaming/Sunna.htm
3. mms://38.96.148.74/Sunna2 (same as above, but as a desktop shortcut)
4. http://aswatalislam.net/TV.aspx?channel=iqra
5. http://live.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm (click on the 3rd picture on the left)

Radio:
1. http://www.saudiradio.net/LinksRedirect.aspx?cid=2
2. mms://38.96.148.74/SPRD%20 (same link, but make this one a desktop shortcut)

More links:
1. http://haramaintv.blogspot.com/
2. http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/watch.html

Links to recordings of daily salaah from haramain: (May Allah reward them)
1. www.haramainrecordings.com
2. www.muslimtents.com/iharam
3. www.islam-fr.com

Once again I wish you a Blessed Ramadhaan. May Allah give us the strength to worship him and may He accept it from us. May He return those who have went for Umra safely and may He accept from them. Don't forget to make loads of dua in this blessed month...

Happy Posting :p

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 04:01 PM
:sl: Did they announce anything about moon sighting in Saudi??? Also, I think Sheikh Khalid's middle name is "Abdaan" not Ali.

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 04:11 PM
OMA, OMA !!!!!!!!!!!!! People I just read this on mazameer. You've got to read this:

SHEIKH KHALID GHAMIDI IS GOING TO LEAD TARAWEEH IN MASJIDUN NABAWIYY THIS YEAR, IN SHA ALLAH!!!!!!!!

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed M.
:sl: Did they announce anything about moon sighting in Saudi??? Also, I think Sheikh Khalid's middle name is "Abdaan" not Ali.
It's Khalid bin Ali bin Abdaan Al Ghamidi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
08-10-2010, 04:21 PM
:sl:

^You've got to be jokin.. :ooh: Wow, das a nice surprise..

Anyhow, awesome Maghrib Salaah by Sheikh Budair :)

:wa:

S_87
08-10-2010, 04:47 PM
awaiting news on if the moons been sighted..:statisfie

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Yeah, me too :D

S_87
08-10-2010, 04:54 PM
As of 19:36 hours Saudi time...

al-Hamdu-Lillaahi Rabbil-'Aalameen was-Salaatu was-Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa.e wal-Mursaleen, wa ba'd:

as-Salaam 'alaykum wa-Rahmatullaahe wa-Barakaatuhu,

Tuesday 10 August 2010: As of 19:36 hours Saudi time, we are informed that the High Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia are still meeting and have not yet issued any statement to the King's Court to inform them of the sighting of the moon of Ramadhaan. In this regard, and until we are advised otherwise, tomorrow - Wednesday 11 August 2010 - will be the 30th day of Sha'baan 1431AH, inshaa.-Allaah.

As soon as we receive any further information we shall inform you, inshaa.-Allaah.

Baarak-Allaahu Feekum...

Abu 'Abdullaah

AabiruSabeel
08-10-2010, 05:33 PM

It's being announced on the Qur'an radio now (8:30 pm Saudi Time) that tomorrow is the first day of Ramadhan 1431 AH.

Ramadhan Mubarak to all!

Salatul Qiyaami yathabakumullah

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 05:34 PM
First Taraweeh tonight in Saudi!!!!! :)

EDIT: AabiruSabeel, I was also listening to Quran Radio.....

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Sheikh Saalih for Salaatul Isha with Sheikh Nayef doing tableegh. Alhamdulillah, Allah has given us another Ramadhaan :cry:

EDIT: Athanul Isha now on in Masjidun Nabawiyy [20:47]

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Salaaaaaatul Qiyaaaaaaaam

Juhany!!!!

$tranger
08-10-2010, 05:56 PM
:shade:
Ahhhh.... dosn't it just make you :) ?

Alhumdulillah

Soulja Girl
08-10-2010, 05:57 PM

^Yep definitely.. :)

Edit: 2 rak3aat in Makkah over already.. Isha Salaah in Madinah..

$tranger
08-10-2010, 05:59 PM
first two rakah's are short?

Soulja Girl
08-10-2010, 06:01 PM

^Probz mek up for it later..

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 06:03 PM
^They'll probably read only 1 juz tonight

Sheikh Hudhaifiyy for Isha in Madeenah

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 06:20 PM
And Sheikh Majid Abbaas takes over Tableegh...

Sheikh Hudhaifiyy starts off Taraweeh

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Aaaand it's Sh. Sudais !

Soulja Girl
08-10-2010, 06:40 PM

Sudais.. xD

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 06:54 PM
And there's been a muathin change... Sheikh Ahmad Nuhaas now takes over....

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Ahh, Sheikh Budair in Madeenah :) Sweet, Masha Allah

al Amaanah
08-10-2010, 07:09 PM

ramadaan mubaarak!! beautiful recitations in al7aramain maasha Allah!

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Witr now on in Makkah...

ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 07:23 PM
:sl: Ramadan Mubarak to everyone!!! im so happy wallah..Sheikh Juhany starts taraweeh 1st for 2years in a row now.. mashaAllah.. How authentic is the news about Sheikh Khalid Ali Abdaan Ghamdi leading in Madinah???? That would indeed be a little different, because usually its the madinah Imams who led in Makkah. Now a Makki Imam in Madinah would be indeed a unique switch. I think last time a Makkah Imam went to Madinah to lead was Sheikh Ali Jaber(Rahima Hullah), may Allah have mercy on him. He led only for 1 night as far as I remeber. It was in 1406. And they switched the Madinah Imams for 1st day,i been wanting sheikh qasim and sheikh husayn to lead together for soo long, and it has happened! inshaAllah. I cant wait for our taraweeh tonight, we usually follow Saudi's moonsighting. may Allah make this Ramadan the best one.

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 07:29 PM

Ramadhaan Mubarak. Yes the news is authentic. They've confirmed it with Sheikh himself and he is travelling there.

Makkah Taraweeh and Witr is finished. Madeenah still in Taraweeh. Sheikh Budair had even night duas last year, right?

Soulja Girl
08-10-2010, 07:32 PM

^Uh huh.. I don't want today's taraweeh to end.. =(

ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee

Ramadhaan Mubarak. Yes the news is authentic. They've confirmed it with Sheikh himself and he is travelling there.

Makkah Taraweeh and Witr is finished. Madeenah still in Taraweeh. Sheikh Budair had even night duas last year, right?
Yes Sheikh Budair led on even nights with Sheikh Husayn leading first, and Im guessing, sheikh Husayn will lead first tomorrow, then sheikh qasim will get to do the dua. Also, can you post the source if you dont mind about sheikh ghamdi leading in madinah, Im sure you are right, but I just want to read it. Also, if so, when will he start leading?? what day i mean. I cant wait till sheikh shuraim starts tomorrow inshaAllah, it will be indeed gift of him leading taraweeh. He always read 2nd juz of baqara soo well and awesomeely.. :)

Insaanah
08-10-2010, 07:38 PM
:sl: all,

Ramadan mubarak!

Isn't Sheikh Budairs tilaawah just awesome and beautiful?

Just finishing first juz now, maashaAllah. Don't want it to end....

Hafiz_Idrees
08-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Participating after a long time! I dont even know whether someone would remember me! anyways!

Things have changed! new imaams! new trends! somehow everything sounds so different!

BintAbee
08-10-2010, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Uh huh.. I don't want today's taraweeh to end.. =(

I know! Sheikh Budair read so awesome today.

Yes Sheikh Budair led on even nights with Sheikh Husayn leading first, and Im guessing, sheikh Husayn will lead first tomorrow, then sheikh qasim will get to do the dua. Also, can you post the source if you dont mind about sheikh ghamdi leading in madinah, Im sure you are right, but I just want to read it. Also, if so, when will he start leading?? what day i mean. I cant wait till sheikh shuraim starts tomorrow inshaAllah, it will be indeed gift of him leading taraweeh. He always read 2nd juz of baqara soo well and awesomeely.. :)
Yes, here's the source: this thread and this thread. I know I should have posted the source initially, but I was a bit too excited ..... and lazy too :X I don't know when he will start leading, but I can't wait to hear him. Shuraim and Mu'ayqali tomorrow, looking forward to both of them.

format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
:sl: all,

Ramadan mubarak!

Isn't Sheikh Budairs tilaawah just awesome and beautiful?

Just finishing first juz now, maashaAllah. Don't want it to end....

Ramadhaan Mubarak :)

It sure is :D

Dua was also quite beautiful, Masha Allah

format_quote Originally Posted by Hafiz_Idrees
Participating after a long time! I dont even know whether someone would remember me! anyways!

Things have changed! new imaams! new trends! somehow everything sounds so different!
:sl: Welcome and Ramadhaan Mubarak. Life never seems to stay the same.....

So, Madeenah had English translation (not the usual French), what about Makkah? I didn't watch Makkah..

MysticRiver
08-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Who's going to lead the taraweehs during the first half of Ramadan?

ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MysticRiver
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafiz_Idrees

I know! Sheikh Budair read so awesome today.

Yes, here's the source. I know I should have posted the source initially, but I was a bit too excited ..... and lazy too :X I don't know when he will start leading, but I can't wait to hear him. Shuraim and Mu'ayqali tomorrow, looking forward to both of them.

Ramadhaan Mubarak :)

It sure is :D

Dua was also quite beautiful, Masha Allah

:sl: Welcome and Ramadhaan Mubarak. Life never seems to stay the same.....

So, Madeenah had English translation (not the usual French), what about Makkah? I didn't watch Makkah..
JazakAllah khair for sharing the links. Makkah had French interpretation! They switched it this year lol. It feels different to watch Makkah taraweeh with French titles cause we are used to watching it with English.

ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MysticRiver
Throughout the first 20 Nights, Sheikh Mahir, Sheikh Juhany, Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Shuraim will lead taraweeh in Makkah. Last 10 days it will be Sheikh Juhany and Mahir for taraweeh, and Shiekh Sudais and Shuraim for Tahajjud. In Madinah, Sheikh Huthayfi, Sheikh Budair, Sheikh Qasim, and Sheikh Aal Sheikh will lead taraweeh. Sheikh Khalid Ghamdi will lead as well according to some of the sources.

BlackMamba
08-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Does anyone know when they start reading 1.25 juz/night. I thought madinah started with 1.25 juz a day and makkah started 1 juz and then went to 1.25 later? But I just heard taraweeh from Madinah and they are only reading 1 juz

syilla
08-11-2010, 01:58 AM

Any recording to paste it here... i can't watch the online one. please help

AabiruSabeel
08-11-2010, 03:15 AM
^ Makkah Taraweeh:

1st Ten Rak'ah, led by Sheikh 'Abdullah al Juhany

2nd Ten Rak'ah, led by Sheikh 'Abdul Rahmaan as Sudais

Witr - Surahs 'Ala, Kafirun, and Ikhlaas, + Dua al Qunut, led by Sheikh 'Abdul Rahmaan as Sudais

Madinah Taraweeh:

1st Ten Rak'ah, led by Sheikh 'Ali al Hudhaify

2nd Ten Rak'ah, led by Sheikh Salaah al Budayr

Witr - Surahs 'Alaa, Kafiruun, and Ikhlaas + Dua al Qunut

Source: iHaram Salah Archives

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Does anyone know when they start reading 1.25 juz/night. I thought madinah started with 1.25 juz a day and makkah started 1 juz and then went to 1.25 later? But I just heard taraweeh from Madinah and they are only reading 1 juz
I'm not too sure, but I think Madeenah starts covering up from around Sura Yoosuf or is it Tawbah :><: and Makkah starts from around 21st night.

format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Wow Sh Khalid ghamdi in medinah? That would be so awesome! :D Saad al Ghamdi and Khalid ghamdi & then Sh Ale Sheikh and Sh Muhsin. That'd be so cool.

I missed yest's taraweeh, but InshaAllah I'll be there in time when Sheikh Shuraim starts off tonight(I do wish he leads last 10 n then witr but well...).
Sheikh Sa'd Ghamidi will not be leading in Masjidun Nabawiyy this year. He resigned from his Masjid in Dammaam due to his studies, but he will be leading Taraweeh there this year In sha Allah.

Btw, nice signature..

Bro Aabiru Sabeel, were you in Haram for Thuhr today. Apparently the salaah was delayed for quite a while and then another Sheikh led the salaah. Apparantly it's the Sheikh that stands behind the Imams during Taraweeh usually. Do you know anything about this? His name is Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Ubaid........ strange things :skeleton:

AabiruSabeel
08-11-2010, 12:00 PM

Bro Aabiru Sabeel, were you in Haram for Thuhr today. Apparently the salaah was delayed for quite a while and then another Sheikh led the salaah. Apparantly it's the Sheikh that stands behind the Imams during Taraweeh usually. Do you know anything about this? His name is Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Ubaid........ strange things :skeleton:
No, I wasn't... Maybe 'Abd al-Baari is in Haram :><:
Delayed for how long?

ابن آل مرة
08-11-2010, 12:59 PM

I'm not too sure, but I think Madeenah starts covering up from around Sura Yoosuf or is it Tawbah :><: and Makkah starts from around 21st night.

Sheikh Sa'd Ghamidi will not be leading in Masjidun Nabawiyy this year. He resigned from his Masjid in Dammaam due to his studies, but he will be leading Taraweeh there this year In sha Allah.

Btw, nice signature..

I thought Madinah stopped reading 1.25 juz a day for past 2 years. Last year they read Juz a day..Not sure though.

Lol I always thought, what if the imam breaks his wudu during the salat, who is going to take over etc. I guess they have huffaz in the first row for back up.

Sheikh Sudais's dua last night was like 4:51 long. Its good to keep it that way, since there are old, sick people praying as well. Sheikh Juhany read Sura Fatiha by stopping at each ayat. Usually, he joins the ayats in taraweeh. His pace was really quick still. mashaAllah.. Cant wait till Sheikh Shuraim starts 2nd day of taraweeh. and Sheikh Husayn or Qasim in Madinah inshaAllah

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 03:16 PM
So Sh Khalid ghamdi is his replacement? :><:

I always wondered if there are backup imaams, if they get caught up in traffic in these busy days or are late for any other reasons. :X How do you know who led? :><: Mazameer? :ermm:
Maybe :><:

Yep, Mazameer lol

format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel

No, I wasn't... Maybe 'Abd al-Baari is in Haram :><:
Delayed for how long?

Yes, so we'll have to ask him when he returns In sha Allah. I don't know for how long, the people on mazameer said that Sheikh Budair was in the last Tashahud when Makkah Thuhr started. I don't follow Thuhr because I'm on campus, so I'm not sure how long that is :><:

If anybody missed today's fajr in medinah by Sheikh Budayr... then please listen to it NOW! He was absolutely amazing :ermm: "Yaa Ayyuhal ladheena Aamanu kutiba 3alaykumus Siyaamu..."
His second rakah was sooo beautiful mashaAllah with a new tune, I loved that tune. :D
Ah, Ya Allah! Sheikh Salaah reads with so much of love :wub: Like they say: It enters the heart without permission!

Here's the link so people would listen :p > http://www.archive.org/download/Augu...jr_8-11-10.mp3

I thought Madinah stopped reading 1.25 juz a day for past 2 years. Last year they read Juz a day..Not sure though.

Lol I always thought, what if the imam breaks his wudu during the salat, who is going to take over etc. I guess they have huffaz in the first row for back up.

Sheikh Sudais's dua last night was like 4:51 long. Its good to keep it that way, since there are old, sick people praying as well. Sheikh Juhany read Sura Fatiha by stopping at each ayat. Usually, he joins the ayats in taraweeh. His pace was really quick still. mashaAllah.. Cant wait till Sheikh Shuraim starts 2nd day of taraweeh. and Sheikh Husayn or Qasim in Madinah inshaAllah
But Khatam is always on 29th night, so they have to cover up a juz somewhere along the line. Yeh, I did notice that Sheikh Sudais's dua was short last night. I'm so excited about tonight that I couldn't even pay attention in class today :X

ابن آل مرة
08-11-2010, 03:55 PM

But Khatam is always on 29th night, so they have to cover up a juz somewhere along the line. Yeh, I did notice that Sheikh Sudais's dua was short last night. I'm so excited about tonight that I couldn't even pay attention in class today :X

Oh ok, Lol at not paying attention. Professor will ask you a question, you gona reply"Sheikh Khalid" or something. The "temporary" imam's pics are on haramain recordings. He was in ihram while leading dhuhr. Is he the one who sits down sometimes in taraweeh? he kinda looks similar.

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 04:09 PM
^Hmm, he doesn't look familiar. Maybe coz I don't watch salaah very often.

Anyway, Sheikh Sudais leading Maghrib and Sheikh Nayef Fayda doing the tableegh... "shahru Ramadhaan allathy...." :thumbs_up

Insaanah
08-11-2010, 05:46 PM

Every year for a while now, he's almost always in the first row behind the imam, mostly wearing a dark brown bisht, standing with the other sheikhs. I used to get him mixed up with Sheikh Sudais. I hope the imam who was supposed to lead the prayer was ok, and alhamdulillah that this Sheikh got to lead once.

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 06:12 PM

Every year for a while now, he's almost always in the first row behind the imam, mostly wearing a dark brown bisht, standing with the other sheikhs. I used to get him mixed up with Sheikh Sudais. I hope the imam who was supposed to lead the prayer was ok, and alhamdulillah that this Sheikh got to lead once.

It was Sheikh Usaamah that was supposed to lead. Yes, I hope he's ok too.

Sheikh Saleh Taleb leading Isha. Aah I am listening to a salaah live after a year, I guess.
Yes, sweet salaah :thumbs_up. And Sheikh Isaam Khan doing Tableegh.

Hope your Taraweeh went well akhee...

EDIT: Madeenah Isha by Sheikh Hudhaifiyy. I don't know the name of the muathin. Is it perhaps Sheikh Isaam Bukhaariyy? :><:

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Shuraim!!!! :)

EDIT: He's already emotional :(

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Aal Sheikh just started in Madeenah............ very peaceful and sweet and calm. Beautiful. Masha Allah

And today there's French subtitles for Madeenah:hmm:

Soulja Girl
08-11-2010, 06:41 PM

You can listen to him for hours on.
May Allah swt preserve him :ermm:
^Yep defo can, it's as though he's tellin a story whilst reciting Quran.. Amazing! Ameen at your dua.. =)

Oh and English subtitles for Makkah today.. :)..

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Oh Allah make it easy for him :nervous:

And Sheikh Ahmad Khouja takes over tableegh in Makkah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Madinah's taraweeh is really beautiful today masha'Allaah.

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 07:04 PM
It really is. Sheikh Hussain is reciting in this voice that melts the heart.

Sheikh Maahir in Makkah :shade:..... and Sheikh Ahmad Nuhaas for tableegh

Soulja Girl
08-11-2010, 07:17 PM

Sheikh Qaasim in Madinah.. :coolious:

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Sheikh Nayef Fayda for tableegh now in Makkah

ابن آل مرة
08-11-2010, 07:40 PM
I missed both Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Husayn live, il just wait for the recordings..now watching sheikh qasim, mashaAllah he recites as if he is holding a mushaf in his hand. just beautiful :wub:

BintAbee
08-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Sheikh Maahir just finished Juz 2...

Beautiful dua by Sheikh Maahir, Sheikh Abdul Muhsin now in second raka'ah of Witr.

al Amaanah
08-11-2010, 08:37 PM

^ indeed, a beautiful du3aa2 maasha Allah! :cry:

Nájlá
08-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Sh. Shuraim and Sh. Maahir recited so beautifully Mashallah And the Duaa was amazing :cry: can't wait till tomorrow.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-12-2010, 07:10 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam

Sheikh Qaasim in Madinah.. :coolious:

I was thinking :shade:

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
Sh. Shuraim and Sh. Maahir recited so beautifully Mashallah And the Duaa was amazing :cry: can't wait till tomorrow.
Yes, it was beautiful. Sheikh Maahir used his "scary" tune last night :X. Tonight will be Sheikh Juhany and Sudais

http://elmlmc.s3.amazonaws.com/video/azan.flv
SheikH Isaam Bukhaari at ELM. It's soooo beautiful, mashaAllah. Esp the 'AshHadu anna mu7ammadan rasooolulllaaah"

Thanx. I'm waiting for it to open now....

EDIT: Masha Allah, beautiful. But this was not the muathin for last night's Isha ...

Sheikh Khalid Ghamidi will lead the first 10 in Masjidun Nabawiyy tonight, In sha Allah.

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 06:13 PM
^and Sura Balad in the first rak'ah with Sheikh Ali Mullah for tableegh

Sheikh Hudhaifiyy leading Isha in Madeenah, Sura Takweer and Taariq

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Sheikh Taleb leading Isha. Surah Humazah in second rakah.
That was Shaykh Taleb?! I couldn't recognize him at all..he's changed so much!

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 06:17 PM
^Seriously? His taraweeh and Furoodh tunes are NOT the same

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-12-2010, 06:20 PM
^ I mean the voice..I can swear I remember him sounding different :-\

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Sheikh Juhany started off Taraweeh in Makkah.....

now reciting Aayatul Kursiyy. Yeh I like this tune too :thumbs_up

Akhy Muraad, perhaps you using a different channel or different speakers or something :><:

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 06:33 PM
AAhhhhhhhhhhhh :D Sweeeeeeettttt

Soulja Girl
08-12-2010, 06:34 PM

Beautiful.. His voice is well suited for Madinah..

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 06:35 PM
The people are gonna love him if he keeps with the Muhammad Ayyoob tune

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 06:41 PM
So Sheikh Khalid Ghamidi can now be called Imamul Haramain :awesome:

zAk, don't remind me. I'm so happy about Ghamidi and now you mention Aal Talib :(

EDIT: Sheikh Muhammad Ali Shaakir for tableegh in Makkah

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 07:02 PM
End of Baqarah :cry:

Hafiz_Idrees
08-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Wow Sheikh Ghamdi cried! :(

whats the story with tableegh?

would sheikh budair lead taraveeh today?

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Emm, you want to know what tableegh is? :><: It's the mathin's takbeer after the imam.

Allah knows best, but I SUPPOSE it will be Sheikh Hudhaifiyy next :><:

BintAbee
08-12-2010, 07:52 PM
So it is Hudhaifiyy and Sheikh Hadhraawiy for tableegh with Sheikh Sudais...... OH! :ooh: and Sudais is in 2nd rak'ah Witr

Nájlá
08-12-2010, 10:03 PM
I missed half of Makkah Taraweeh today imsad but sheikh Juhany tune was really nice. :)
Tomorrow its sh. Shuraim and Sh. Maahir right?

Soulja Girl
08-12-2010, 11:07 PM

^Ya!

Ah, Ya Allah! Sheikh Salaah reads with so much of love :wub: Like they say: It enters the heart without permission!

Here's the link so people would listen :p > http://www.archive.org/download/Augu...jr_8-11-10.mp3
^This has been on repeat for the past hour or so.. Can't get enough of it.. :wub: Sheikh should recite like that more often.. :)

AabiruSabeel
08-13-2010, 01:55 AM

Shaikh Saleh bin Humaid leading Fajr in Makkah, reciting from Surah Taha.

Shaikh Salah Al-Budair in Madinah. Surah Al-A'raf. Superb as usual. :thumbs_up

ابن آل مرة
08-13-2010, 04:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
I missed half of Makkah Taraweeh today imsad but sheikh Juhany tune was really nice. :)
Tomorrow its sh. Shuraim and Sh. Maahir right?
Sheikh Shuraim will start from "Kullu attaAAami kanahillan libanee isra-eela" he always recites that part of Sura Imraan so well mashaAllah.

Also, I guess rota for madeenah is same as last year,except sheikh khalid ghamdi came in for sheikh sad ghamdi. any news on if sheihk thubaiti? will he lead tahajjud salat this year? i read somewhere that he is coming back.

remember the sheikh in wheelchair, i read that he passed away about several months back..but i saw him in taraweeh again this year. its kinda confusing, i guess they mistaken him for some other sheikh.

ژاله
08-13-2010, 08:03 AM
Assalamu alaikum and Ramadan Kareem everyone...:)
heres the link to surah Ra'ad by Sheikh Shuraim in his old style.(well the one with different voice as well) awesome recitation, great quality. A must listen.
date unknown but seems pretty old, probably belongs to his pre imam days...Wallahu A3lam.
http://hotfile.com/dl/61771782/96502...r_Rad.mp3.html

S_87
08-13-2010, 11:12 AM
isnt it the one that mostly wears a a dark coloured bisht? a taller version of sheikh sudais?

Ummu Sufyaan
08-13-2010, 11:16 AM
^you are referring to the person who stand behind the imams who resembles shiekh sudais, right? the amount of times i have mistaken him for shiekh sudais....who is he, really?

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 11:19 AM

Bro Ahmed, Sheikh Thubayty has been leading Asr these past few days. As for taraweeh, Allahu A'lam but I don't think so.

Sis Malaak, Jazakillah Khair, but could you please tell me how to download it? :embarrass

Sis Umm Sufyaan, he is Sheikh Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Ubaid, one of the previous leaders for the Presidency of the Haramain. He led Thuhr on Wednesday in Masjidul Haraam.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-13-2010, 11:41 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
Sis Umm Sufyaan, he is Sheikh Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Ubaid, one of the previous leaders for the Presidency of the Haramain. He led Thuhr on Wednesday in Masjidul Haraam.
i see, barakallahu feeki... so here's never been an imam of the haram but part of the "committee" of the haram?

M.B
08-13-2010, 12:20 PM

Someone said that the old sheikh sitting on the wheelchair had passed away but his their? and mashallah sheikh khalid al ghamdi was praying so nice shame the had to take budayr off. i think sheikh ghamdi sounds much better in masjid al nabawi than makkah and his tajweed was soo clear mashallah mabe he will become a new imam their.

AabiruSabeel
08-13-2010, 12:23 PM
:sl: ^No, they didn't take Shaikh Budair off. He will be leading tonight inshaAllah.

ژاله
08-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Sis Malaak, Jazakillah Khair, but could you please tell me how to download it?
wa iyyaki sis. hope its clear after bro zAk's explanation.:)

webcoran
08-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Does anybody here have pics(screenshots) of Imaams while they are leading taraweeh? So we can spot the sheikh who stands behind them, the one who led Dhuhr the other day, in Ihraam.
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh & Ramadan Mubarak to all : )

Al-Hanbali
08-13-2010, 01:56 PM
^ MashaAllah, if I'm not mistaken, but that's Sh. Sa'd b. Nasir ash-Shetri in some of those pics.

brotherubaid
08-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Barak Allahu feekum wa jazakum khair al jaza ajmaeen.

May Allah bless tis month for al of u and make us all from those who benefit from it and those whom Allah will have mercy upon n those who will be freed from the fire n those who will be forgiven n with Allah lies tawfeeq.

Haramin have been good so far

Thanks for the heads up about khalid al ghamdi in madeenah , it was such a nice surprise n seeing him lead there was great,
sheikh budair was amazing and i cant wait to hear shuraim again!!

I will leave u with some advice from sheikh ibnu uthaimeen rahimhuallh regarding ramadan.

التحذير من التهاون في [ عبادات شهر رمضان ] !
المحرر : عبد الله بن زيد الخالدي - التاريخ : 2009-06-19 22:44:31 - مشاهدة ( 2617 )
فضيلة العلامة الفقيه محمد بن صالح العثيمين : الحمد لله حمدًا كثيرًا طيبًا مباركًا فيه ، وأشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له ، وأشهد أن محمدًا عبده ورسوله ، أرسله الله تعالى بالهدى ودين الحق ، ونصره على أعدائه ، وهزمهم شر هزيمة ، فالحمد لله رب العالمين ، وصلوات الله وسلامه على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وأصحابه ومن تبعهم بإحسان إلى يوم الدين ، أما بعد :
أيها الناس : فكم من إنسان يتمني أن يبلغ شهر رمضان ولم يبلغه !؟ كم من إنسان كان مؤملاً أن يصوم رمضان فلم يصمه !؟ كم من إنسان في قبره مرتهنًا بعمله لا يستطيع أن يزيد حسنة واحدة في حسناته ولا أن ينقص سيئة واحدة من سيئاته !؟ وأنتم قد من الله عليكم بإدراك هذا الشهر الفاضل ، فاغتنموه بالأعمال الصالحة المقربة إلى الله ، اغتنموه بحسن النية والإخلاص لله - عز وجل - والمتابعة لرسوله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - .
أيها المسلمون : إن كثيرًا من الناس يفرطون في هذا الشهر ، يقضون لياليه بالسهر في أمور فارغة ليس لهم فيها فائدة ، بل ربما يكون عليهم فيها مضرة ، يتسكعون في الأسواق ينتظرون وقت السحور حتى إذا جاء وقت السحور جاؤوا فأكلوا ، وربما ناموا عن صلاة الفجر ، أما في النهار فأكثر نهارهم نوم لا يستفيدون منه وهذا - والله - هو الحرمان ، إن هذا الزمن بل إن هذا الموسم العظيم لغنيمة يغتنمها الإنسان ؛ ليتقرب إلى الله - عز وجل - ، وإن الموفق يمكنه أن يجعل من العادات عبادات ، وإن الغافل يجعل العبادات عادات ، الموفق يمكنه أن يجعل من العادات عبادات ، وإنني أضرب لكم مثلاً تسيرون على منواله :
فهذا السحور الذي يأكله الإنسان في آخر الليل أكثر الناس يأكلونه تشهيًا ولا يدركون ما فيه من الأجر ، ولكنهم لو تأملوا لوجدوا فيه خيرًا كثيرًا ، ففي هذا السحور من الخيرات :
• أولاً : أنه امتثال لأمر النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - حيث قال : ( تسحروا فإن في السحور بركة ) .
• ثانيًا : أنه اتباع لرسول الله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - ، فإن من هديه - صلى الله عليه وسلم - : ( أنه كان يتسحر ويؤخر السحور ) ، وقد قال الله - عز وجل - : ﴿ لَقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو اللهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللهَ كَثِيرًا ﴾ . [ الأحزاب : 21 ] .
• ثالثًا : ( أنه فصل ما بين صيام المسلمين وصيام أهل الكتاب من اليهود والنصارى ) ؛ لأن اليهود والنصارى يتسحرون في منتصف الليل ؛ لأن نهارهم يدخل في منتصف الليل ، أما المسلمون فإنهم يتسحرون في آخر الليل ؛ لأن صيامهم يبتدئ من دخول النهار ، فهو أوفق لرضى الله - عز وجل - ، وأشد مطابقة للواقع ؛ لأن الصوم إنما يكون في النهار فقط ولا يكون النهار إلا بعد طلوع الفجر ، ومن المعلوم أن الفصل بيننا وبين الكفار أمر مطلوب ، ينبغي للمسلمين أن يتميزوا عن الكفار ولاسيما في العبادات ومقاصدها ؛ ولهذا قال النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - : ( من تشبه بقوم فهو منهم ) .
• رابعًا : أن في هذا السحور تمتع بنعم الله - عز وجل - ، والتمتع بنعم الله - عز وجل - محبوب إلى الله : فإن الله تعالى ( يحب من عباده أن يرى أثر نعمته عليهم ) ، وأثر نعمة الله علينا بهذا الأكل أن نتمتع به .
• خامسًا : أن فيه استعانة على الصيام الذي هو أحد أركان الإسلام ، وما كان معينًا على الطاعة فهو طاعة .
فهذه خمسة أمور في السحور أكثر الناس يغفل عنهاؤ، ولا يرفع بها رأسًا ، ولا يشعر بها ، وإنما يأكل السحور تشهيًا فقط ؛ ولذلك أرجو منكم وأوصيكم ونفسي بأن نكون على يقظة وذكر ، وأن نستمتع بما أنعم الله به علينا ، وأن نقصد هذه الخيرات الكثيرة فيما فيه الخيرات .
أيها المسلمون : إن الإنسان ( إذا توضأ في بيته ثم خرج إلى المسجد لا يخرجه إلا الصلاة لم يخطُ خطوة إلا رفع الله له بها درجة وحط عنه بها خطيئة ) ، فما أكثر الخطوات ، وما أكثر رفع الدرجات ، وما أكثر حط الخطايا ، ولكن ينبغي لنا أن نستحضر ذلك عند خروجنا من بيوتنا إلى المساجد ؛ حتى نحتسب الأجر على الله - عز وجل - .
إن الخيرات كثيرة في هذا الشهر وفي غيره ، فاغتنموها - بارك الله فيكم - ، لا تضيعوا أوقاتكم وأعماركم سبهللاً ، فإن النيات توصل الإنسان إلى أعلى الدرجات .

for english translation
http://mtws.posterous.com/beware-of-...worship-during

Be ware of slacking in acts of worship in the month of ramadan

And this jewel by Ibn baaz rahimahullah.
Shaykh Ibn Baaz's Golden Words of advice for Ramadhaan

ref: http://www.fatwa-online.com/fataawa/.../0001118_1.htm

Question: What words of guidance do you have for the Muslim ummah, on the occasion of the month of Ramadhaan?

Response: In the name of Allaah, all praise is to Allaah alone, and may Allaah send prayers and salutations upon our Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and his family and his companions and whoever is guided (aright) by his guidance. To proceed:

Certainly, concerning the approach of the blessed month of Ramadhaan, I advise my Muslim brethren everywhere to have taqwa of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic; to strive to do good deeds; to give sincere advice and be patient with the advice; to assist one another in good deeds and piety; to be cautious of all the sins Allaah has forbidden, wherever one may be, especially during this noble month - for indeed it is a great (precious) month, within which the reward for good actions is multiplied.

Mistakes (sins) are forgiven during this month, for those who fast and perform voluntary prayers, with sincere faith and hoping to attain Allaah's rewards.

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Whoever fasts during the month of Ramadhaan, out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allaah's rewards, then all his previous sins will be forgiven)).

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) also said:

((When the month of Ramadhaan starts, the gates of the Heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained)).

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) also said:

((Fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committing sins. If one of you is fasting, he should avoid sexual relation with his wife and quarrelling, and if somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, "I am fasting")).

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) also said (on the authority of Allaah):

((All the deeds of the son of Aadam are for for himself; a good deed is eqaul to ten times it's equivalent except fasting, for certainly it is for Me, and I will give the reward for it. He left his desires, his food, his drink for My sake. There are two pleasures for the fasting person, one at the time of breaking his fast, and the other at the time when he will meet his Lord. The unpleasant smell coming from the mouth of a fasting person is more pleasant to Allaah than the smell of musk)).

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) used to announce the good news of the arrival of the month of Ramadhaan to his companions, and would say to them:

((The month of Ramadhaan has come to you. It is the month of blessings. During this month, Allaah sends down mercy, ones mistakes are forgiven, supplications are answered and Allaah praises you in the presence of His angels, so show Allaah your virtues. For certainly the unfortunate individual is he who is prohibited from the mercy of Allaah)).

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((One who does not abandon evil talk and actions, then Allaah is not in need of him abandoning his food and drink (i.e. his fasting))).

And (such) narrations regarding the superiority of Ramadhaan and striving to increase good deeds in it, are many.

Therefore, I advise my Muslim brethren to be sincere and upright during the days and the nights, and to compete in doing all good deeds. And from amongst these (good deeds) are: To increase in reading the Noble Qur.aan, with understanding and contemplation. And to increase in glorifying Allaah [subhaan-Allaah] (at-Tasbeeh), prasing Allaah [al-Hamdu-Lillaah] (at-Tahmeed), declaring none truly worthy of worship except Allaah [Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah] (at-Tahleel), declaring the greatness of Allaah [Allaahu Akbar] (at-Takbeer), and seeking forgiveness from Allaah [Astaghfi-rullaah] (al-Istighfaar), and to ask Allaah for Paradise, seeking His protection from the Hell fire and all (other) good supplications.

I also advise my Muslim brethren to increase in giving charity during this month; to comfort the poor and destitute; to make (every) effort to deduct the Zakaah (from one's wealth) and distribute it amongst the deserving; to make (every) effort in inviting to (the path of) Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) and teaching those unacquainted (with Islaam); to command the good and forbid the evil with gentleness, wisdom and the best of manners; to warn against all evil and adhere to seeking sincere repentance, according to Allaah's saying:

{…and all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful}, [Soorah an-Noor, Aayah 31].

And the saying of Allaah:

{Verily those who say: 'Our Lord is (only) Allaah,' and thereafter Istaqamu (i.e. stood firm and straight on the Islaamic Faith of Monotheism by abstaining from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allaah has forbidden and by performing all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained), - On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. Such shall be the dwellers of Paradise, abiding therein (forever), - a reward for what they used to do}, [Soorah al-Ahqaaf, Aayah's 13-14].

May Allaah grant everyone success in that which pleases Him and protect everyone from the temptations which misguide and all satanic enticement. For certainly Allaah is generous and kind.

Shaykh 'Ibn Baaz

Fataawa Ramadhaan - Volume 1, Page 32, Fatwa No.7;

Majmoo' Fataawa Samaahatu as-Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez Ibn Baaz - Volume 3, Pages 147-148

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 05:41 PM

Jazakallah Khair zAk. I had to use Google Chrome, then it worked. When I clicked on regular download in IE, it didn't work.

That's correct Umm Sufyaan :)

Malaak, beautiful recitation. Jazakillah Khair once again :)

Wa 'alaykumus Salaam webcoran and jazakallah khair for those pics

Jazakallah Khair brotherubaid for those advices.

I need some advice: Do I listen to Sheikh Mu'ayqali or Sheikh Budair in the 2nd 10 tonight:? :><: :X

Insaanah
08-13-2010, 05:49 PM

Sheikh Khalid Ghamdi's recitation in Madinah yesteday was beautiful. His tilaawah is very suited to Madinah, almost as though it belongs there...

Is it my imagination, or does Madinah have a better sound system than Makkah?

remember the sheikh in wheelchair, i read that he passed away about several months back..but i saw him in taraweeh again this year. its kinda confusing, i guess they mistaken him for some other sheikh.
I read that too. I watched and thought, "I thought he was dead!" Well, alhamdulillah that he's still alive. May Allah grant him health and ease his affairs and accept his efforts. Ameen.

Does anybody here have pics(screenshots) of Imaams while they are leading taraweeh? So we can spot the sheikh who stands behind them, the one who led Dhuhr the other day, in Ihraam.
He might be the one standing next to Sheikh Humaid in the last two pictures that Br Webcoran posted above. Allahu a'lam.

Soulja Girl
08-13-2010, 05:53 PM

Bint Abee, listen to both.. Keep switchin.. xD

Sis Insane Insaan, yes, Madinah do have a better sound system than Makkah.. :)

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 05:54 PM

Sheikh Khalid Ghamdi's recitation in Madinah yesteday was beautiful. His tilaawah is very suited to Madinah, almost as though it belongs there...

Is it my imagination, or does Madinah have a better sound system than Makkah?

That's quite true. He really sounds good in Madeenah. And yes, I was just mentioning to Raudha yesterday that the speaker system is different in Madeenah, as if it enhances the voices ... Maybe the sound is different because Makkah is more open, while Madeenah is closed and there's more echo? I don't know, just thinking...

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 05:57 PM

Bint Abee, listen to both.. Keep switchin.. xD

Sis Insane Insaan, yes, Madinah do have a better sound system than Makkah.. :)

Lol, thanx for answering. I've been doing that for the past few nights, but it's soooo difficult and confusing ..... but anyway I think I'll do that.

btw, Sheikh Nayef Fayda giving Makkah Isha Athaan

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Aal Talib starting Isha

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 06:06 PM
^Sura Yoonus

EDIT: Sheikh Hudhaifiyy starting Isha in Madeenah, Sura Fajr and Zilzaal

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Sheikh Taleb Leading Isha. Sheikh Naif having a sore throat?
Surah Yunus. Ah so beautiful! He should continue this with taraweeh... :X
Yeh, seems like. May Allah cure him. Yeh he should. Lemme say Ameen. :D

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 06:39 PM
I just love Sheikh Shuraim's Juz 4...

Sheikh Ahmad Nuhaas for tableegh now.

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 07:04 PM
And Sheikh Maahir for 2nd 10 ......already beautiful!

EDIT: Sheikh Majid Abbaas for tableegh

BintAbee
08-13-2010, 07:18 PM
And now we hear the melodious voice of Sheikh Salaah :shade:

AabiruSabeel
08-13-2010, 08:59 PM

Shaikh Shuraim's first 10 Rakat recording (Surah Aal Imran: 93-168):
http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...3-168_1431.mp3

Recorded by connecting the radio to the laptop. Couldn't get better quality than this.

Insaanah
08-13-2010, 09:12 PM

^ It is good quality, maashaAllah. What software did you use?

AabiruSabeel
08-13-2010, 09:14 PM
I used Wavepad. It's available for download from here: http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/

Insaanah
08-13-2010, 09:19 PM
^ jazaakallah khayr. Does it record to .wav and then you convert to mp3, or can it record straight as mp3?

AabiruSabeel
08-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Yes, it records to .wav format, but while saving the file, we can save it as .mp3

Insaanah
08-13-2010, 09:25 PM
^ Ok. Jazaakallah khayr for that and the link. I'll download it inshaAllah. I've still got your recording your playing, maashaAllah it is better quality than you get on live streaming of the TV channel, which sounds a bit "tinny" whereas this has depth. I am enjoying listening to it.

Jazaakallah khayr.

brotherubaid
08-14-2010, 02:16 AM
This ramadan has been beautiful so far , نسال الله ان يتمه علينا بالخير

BintAbee
08-14-2010, 10:08 AM

Shaikh Shuraim's first 10 Rakat recording (Surah Aal Imran: 93-168):
http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...3-168_1431.mp3

Recorded by connecting the radio to the laptop. Couldn't get better quality than this.

Jazakallah Khair. The recording was quite clear and good quality. I enjoyed listening to it.

I used Wavepad. It's available for download from here: http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/
I have that program, but I thought it's just for editing sound clips and making them clearer. Can you record using the same program? Did you connect with a wire to the radio or just a mic in a quiet room?

Sheikh Salaah and Mu'ayqali were tops last night :thumbs_up. Sheikh Budair's dua was :cry:. You could hear one of the Mussallis weeping while he was making dua :cry:

There's a beautiful program on iqra called "Daa3y as samaa2". They interview one of the muathins of haramain during each program. It's at 2:00 am and the repeat is at 12:00pm the next day. If someone could perhaps record it for us, it would be awesome. I tried to watch a bit today, but the broadcast kept on buffering imsad

Sheikh Khayyaath and Al Qaasim for Thuhr today

AabiruSabeel
08-14-2010, 10:58 AM

I have that program, but I thought it's just for editing sound clips and making them clearer. Can you record using the same program? Did you connect with a wire to the radio or just a mic in a quiet room?
It has an option for recording too. I used a cable similar to this one:

It wasn't as long as this one. And it was the mobile phone's FM radio, not the conventional radio.

M.B
08-14-2010, 12:08 PM

whos the man who is praying next to sheikh humaid when sheikh sudais is leading in those pics. cuz im so curious as to who it is because mashallah he prays behind the imams every single salah u would see him their. subahnAllah

sheikh shuraim was praying beautiful yesterday inshallah cant wait for sheikh sudais tonight and sheikh abdulmohsin al qasim.

tamaftuhah
08-14-2010, 06:33 PM
AsSalamu3alaikum

Ramadan kareem everyone.

Has anyone noticed that Sheikh Maher changed his recitation style? In the previous years he used to prolong the vowels more. This year he is reciting like the rest of the other shuyookh.

BintAbee
08-14-2010, 07:01 PM
It has an option for recording too. I used a cable similar to this one:

It wasn't as long as this one. And it was the mobile phone's FM radio, not the conventional radio.
I found the record option, but the only thing is it doesn't allow you to listen and record simultaneously.

format_quote Originally Posted by tamaftuhah
AsSalamu3alaikum

Ramadan kareem everyone.

Has anyone noticed that Sheikh Maher changed his recitation style? In the previous years he used to prolong the vowels more. This year he is reciting like the rest of the other shuyookh.
Wa Alaykumus Salaam

Ramadhaan Kareem and welcome.

I've noticed the change, but haven't paid attention to the vowels in particular :><:

Sheikh Saalih led Isha (Sura Ahzaab) and Sheikh Hadhraawiyy did Tableegh. Now Sheikh Juhany and Hadhraawiyy are on in Makkah. Sheikh Aal Sheikh in Madeenah. What a beautiful recitation. He's using Sheikh Sa'd Ghamidi's tune!!!

EDIT: Sheikh Sudais and Nuhaas now on in Makkah. Sheikh Aal Sheikh just completed 10 in Madeenah

EDIT: Sheikh Sudais and Majid Abbaas in last rak'ah of Taraweeh. Sheikh Qaasim in Madeenah

AabiruSabeel
08-14-2010, 08:47 PM

I found the record option, but the only thing is it doesn't allow you to listen and record simultaneously.
Yes, that's one of the drawbacks of that software, or that method of recording.

Shaikh Salah Al-Budair was emotional at many places last night. Here's the end part of Surah Aal-Imran: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai..._emotional.mp3

Insaanah
08-15-2010, 10:33 AM
There's a beautiful program on iqra called "Daa3y as samaa2". They interview one of the muathins of haramain during each program. It's at 2:00 am and the repeat is at 12:00pm the next day.
Today it was one of the muadhins of Masjidun Nabawi, Abdul Muttalib Saalih Najdi (I'm not that familiar with names of Madinah Muadhins). He said he became a muadhin when he was 15 years old, and has been muadhin at the Haramun Nabawi for 50 years. They were also talking about the old days when there were only four minarets, no air conditioning and none of the sound systems there are now, and played some old recordings. He mentioned the muadhin Esam Bukhaari's name a bit, but I couldn't understand what that was in respect to, and it buffered. I think he also said that there have been 46 different muadhins that he remembers.

He has also had the honour of giving one adhan in Masjidul Haraam.

I hope someone will correct me if I understood any of it wrong.

BlackMamba
08-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Hey is it just me or did sheikh sudais lose some weight. Mashallah he's looking quite a bit slimmer than I remember him in previous years.

Soulja Girl
08-15-2010, 07:14 PM

Sheikh Hussein leadin last ten rak3aat Taraweeh.. :ooh: Where's Sheikh Huthaify??

BintAbee
08-15-2010, 07:31 PM

^May Allah love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I had switched Madeenah off after the first 10, but while Sheikh Ghamidi was reading I was thinking to myself: "Sheikh Aal Sheikh led just yesterday, but I'm missing his recitation already :( ". So it seems that they sharing the "third" night last 10.

Jazakillah Khair for your post :)

BintAbee
08-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Today it was one of the muadhins of Masjidun Nabawi, Abdul Muttalib Saalih Najdi (I'm not that familiar with names of Madinah Muadhins). He said he became a muadhin when he was 15 years old, and has been muadhin at the Haramun Nabawi for 50 years. They were also talking about the old days when there were only four minarets, no air conditioning and none of the sound systems there are now, and played some old recordings. He mentioned the muadhin Esam Bukhaari's name a bit, but I couldn't understand what that was in respect to, and it buffered. I think he also said that there have been 46 different muadhins that he remembers.

He has also had the honour of giving one adhan in Masjidul Haraam.

I hope someone will correct me if I understood any of it wrong.

Jazakillah Khair for your post. I tried watching again today but the buffering was too much to handle so I just gave up :hmm:. Whenever you watch please post here if it's not too bothersome :)

BintAbee
08-15-2010, 07:34 PM
So it was Sheikh Aal Talib and Ali Mullah for Isha (Sura Naba). Then Sheikh Shuraim and now Mu'ayqali and Sheikh Muhammad Shaakir and now Sheikh Majid Abbaas.

I just realised Sheikh Aal Sheikh is going to do dua today :thumbs_up

Soulja Girl
08-15-2010, 07:35 PM

May Allah love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I had switched Madeenah off after the first 10, but while Sheikh Ghamidi was reading I was thinking to myself: "Sheikh Aal Sheikh led just yesterday, but I'm missing his recitation already :( ". So it seems that they sharing the "third" night last 10.

Jazakillah Khair for your post :)
^loll.. Well if it means Sheikh Budair will get ter lead I dun mind at all.. :D May Allah love you too.. :wub: x

ابن آل مرة
08-15-2010, 09:24 PM

shaykh hussein came in for shiekh hudayfi? hm i remember in 07 and in 08..sheikh hudayfi came in for sheikh hussein for one of the nights. maybe its just for today. cant wait to hear sheikh husseins dua inshaAllah. Sheikh mahir changed his tone in witr last time he led. He has been reading little different for some reason.

AabiruSabeel
08-15-2010, 09:39 PM

Tonight's recordings of first ten rakat from Masjidul Haram, led by Shaikh Sa'ud Ash-Shuraim:
Surah An-Nisa 148-176 (end)
Surah Al-Maidah 1-26

Soulja Girl
08-15-2010, 10:26 PM

Sheikh Hussein's dua was :cry:

Both Sheikh Shuraim & Muaiqly were awesome as usual.. :)

Ummu Sufyaan
08-16-2010, 08:25 AM
what exactly is the routine of the imams who lead at the haram al madani?

Edit: Shiekh shuraims taraweeh blasted it.

BintAbee
08-16-2010, 01:39 PM

^It's Sheikh Hudhaifiyy and Budair on one night, then Sheikh Aal Sheikh and Qaasim the next night, then Sheikh Ghamidi and someone on the next night. Now as for this "someone" it's Qaasim for 9th night, Hudhaifiyy for 12th night, Aal Sheikh 15th night, Qaasim 18th night and HUdhaifiyy 21st night. This is what I read on mazameer. We'll just have to wait and see... :hmm:

I really enjoyed Sheikh Hussain Aal Sheikh's dua last night. It was so beautiful, especially the part where he asked Allah to grant us the intercession of Nabi (s.a.w) and his company in Jannah, while Nabi (s.a.w) is right there! :cry:

Ummu Sufyaan
08-16-2010, 01:46 PM
^yeah, i like when imams get emotional during their duas and khutbahs. its that much more affective...

im wondering though, those duas they say are from the sunnah right? if they are, could someone post them. they are so beautiful which such deep meanings.

BintAbee
08-16-2010, 03:13 PM
^I typed out some last year and the year before. They are here > http://www.4shared.com/dir/pXztD4Wg/Adiyah_in_text.html

As for this year, I don't have the time imsad, but there's a sister on mazameer that typed out a few. You can check out this thread > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t112753.html

AabiruSabeel
08-17-2010, 11:14 AM

Last night Shaikh Hudhaify led 12 Rakat and Shaikh Budair led 8 Rakat + Witr in Masjid nabawi.

M.B
08-17-2010, 01:46 PM

^It's Sheikh Hudhaifiyy and Budair on one night, then Sheikh Aal Sheikh and Qaasim the next night, then Sheikh Ghamidi and someone on the next night. Now as for this "someone" it's Qaasim for 9th night, Hudhaifiyy for 12th night, Aal Sheikh 15th night, Qaasim 18th night and HUdhaifiyy 21st night. This is what I read on mazameer. We'll just have to wait and see... :hmm:

I really enjoyed Sheikh Hussain Aal Sheikh's dua last night. It was so beautiful, especially the part where he asked Allah to grant us the intercession of Nabi (s.a.w) and his company in Jannah, while Nabi (s.a.w) is right there! :cry:

no sheikh budair maybe he will lead more tahhajud inshallah. is it me but madinah everything is slow the picture is always soo behind its so funny sometimes.

Soulja Girl
08-17-2010, 06:09 PM

Sheikh Hussein leadin Isha in Madinah.. das a surprise.. :)

Edit: Sheikh Shuraim starts off.. :coolious:

BintAbee
08-17-2010, 07:42 PM

Yesterdays Isha was by Sheikh Aal Talib (Sura Zumar), but my laptop crashed when he started :(. Sheikh Majid Abbaas and Ahmad Khouja were the muballigheen last night.

As for tonight, Sheikh Maahir is :cry:. His recitation is khaashi3 and so is Sheikh Nayef Fayda's tableegh. I really don't know how to describe it. You have to listen. Sheikh Aal Talib was for Isha (Sura Shams and Teen) with Sheikh Muhammad Ali Shakir as muballigh. After him was Sheikh Faarooq Hadhraawiyy. Sheikh Maahir finished taraweeh. He always pauses when he finishes taraweeh. I wonder whether he's drinking Zam Zam :p

Masjidun Nabawiyy is just full of surprises this year: Sheikh Ghamidi, A different Imam for last 10 every third night, Hudhaifiyy leading 12 last night and Aal Sheikh leading Isha tonight. Let's hope there's a surprise for khatam dua. Al- Budair :nervous: Say Ameen! (NOTE: THAT IS NOT OFFICIAL) :exhausted

Okay people I'm in desperate need of duas imsad. I've got a test on Thursday and 3 tests on Friday. Internal medicine and orthopaedics :exhausted. Please remember me in your duas..

al Amaanah
08-17-2010, 10:04 PM

BEAUTIFUL recitations and ad3iyah in al7aramain today maasha Allah! :cry:

brotherubaid
08-18-2010, 01:26 AM
Cant catch up with haramain salahs live this year, coz untill mid ramadan we have got lectures going on from various scholars daily after ishaa, its been beautiful so far and alhumdolillah quite some big names came through this year, apart from that united arab emirates is hosting quite some good recitors this year as well, i just moved to ajman ( a city here) and shekh Muhammad ayoob has been here for the beginning, followed by muhaamd jibreel, samir jalool and FARIS ABBAD!! AND idrees abkr!!!

here is the list for guests for city of ajman. http://www.ramadanajman.ae/ check it out

sharjah has its own famous recitors like salah bukhatir n others so no guests there but dubai InshahAllah will be having some guests in one of the mosque as well , last year they had nasir al qatamy among others and a few years ago we had sudais for one night! sheikh hussein aal al sheikh has visisted us as well , though he lead jumah and gave khutbah and gave some lectures.

http://drosuae.com/

List of scholars to UAE this year

Soulja Girl
08-18-2010, 07:10 PM

And as expected, Sheikh Qasim leadin taraweeh in Madinah.. xD

al Amaanah
08-19-2010, 12:22 PM

amazing recitations and ad3iyah yesterday both in makkah and al madeenah maasha Allah!

al Amaanah
08-19-2010, 10:42 PM

subhaana Allah again amazing tilaawaat and ad3iyah by the aimmah! :cry:
(those who havent listened to it yet, please do!)

AabiruSabeel
08-19-2010, 11:35 PM

Shaikh Sa'ud Ash-Shuraim was emotional in the second rakah and the fifth rakah tonight.

ابن آل مرة
08-20-2010, 05:56 AM

Very beautiful and emotional recitations by the a'immah in the haramain. Shaykh Hussein's dua on 6th night was just something subhanAllah, I really loved the end.

ابن آل مرة
08-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Assalam alaykum,

Sheikh Shuraym is giving a emotional khutbah right now :( and Sheikh Budayr is the khateeb in Madinah today.

ابن آل مرة
08-20-2010, 10:10 PM

al Amaanah
08-21-2010, 07:57 PM

AMAZING du3aa2 by shaykh al budair! :cry:

ابن آل مرة
08-21-2010, 10:44 PM

Soulja Girl
08-22-2010, 01:34 AM

^Shukran for that akhi.. :) may Allah safeguard Masjid Al Aqsa :cry:

format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah
AMAZING du3aa2 by shaykh al budair! :cry:
^Yup sure was amazing..

Insaanah
08-22-2010, 12:07 PM

Today's guest in Daa3ee as-Samaa' was the Muadhin of Masjidun Nabawi, Sheikh Ra'ees Saamee Muhammad Daiwali. He comes from a family of muadhins - his brother, father, paternal uncle, grandfather and other relatives were all muadhins. His father was the Chief Muadhin in Masjidun-Nabawi.

When he was younger, he used to go with his father to Masjidun Nabawi when it was his father's turn to give the adhaan, and he would sit near the mukabbiriyyah. He would often go and sit there and admire the other muadhins adhaan too.

One day, at Maghrib time, the scheduled muadhin had not arrived, time was passing, and he was sitting right near the mukabbiriyyah as normal. He was told the muadhin hadn't arrived and was asked if he would like to give the adhaan. So he jumped at the chance. He was about 19 years old then. He said he didn't feel scared or nervous at all, rather happy, and he put his all into it, giving a strong, powerful adhaan. That was his first adhaan in Masjidun Nabawi. The same day, he was asked to give the Ishaa adhan also. After that he deputised for his father whenever his father was away, and then was eventually appointed a muadhin in his own right. He also teaches in the Islamic University of Madinah.

He has also given the adhaan in other masaajid in Madinah such as Masjidul Qubaa and Masjid Umar ibn al-Khattaab, and also on visits abroad, in al-Azhar in Egypt, in Karachi, Pakistan and a few other places. He was asked how he feels about giving the adhaan in other places, and he said that of course it cannot compare with the awe and excitement one feels when giving the adhaan in the Haramain Shareefain. However, he would love to have the opportunity of giving the adhaan in Masjidul Haraam one day.

He also mentioned the arrangements when the King comes to visit the Masjid. He enters via Baab un-Nisaa near the Raudha, after Isha when the masjid has been locked. Then an adhaan is given within the masjid (not heard outside the Masjid) then a door is opened, and then a second door (but I'm not sure what doors these are, whether they are the doors to the Raudha or some other doors). Allahu a'lam.

I hope somebody will correct me if I understood any of it wrong.

P.S. Yesterdays programme featured a historian, and previous days either buffered or I wasn't around to watch them.

Soulja Girl
08-22-2010, 06:22 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Today's guest in Daa3ee as-Samaa' was the Muadhin of Masjidun Nabawi, Sheikh Ra'ees Saamee Muhammad Daiwali. He comes from a family of muadhins - his brother, father, paternal uncle, grandfather and other relatives were all muadhins. His father was the Chief Muadhin in Masjidun-Nabawi.
^Were they all muaddhin of Masjid Nabwi? :? What an honour if they were...

brotherubaid
08-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Walked into the living room today and That Quran chanel was on and police and i believe army personnel were were escorting someone in the haram, first i couldnt make out i kept looking at the sheikh behind and try to figure out who he was then i thought i should focus on the ones in Ahraam and before i could make out who he was my lil bro said its King abdullah of jordan , yep he was making umah after asr takreeban , lucky guy he even kissed the black stone at the last round before heading for masaa. Really couldnt recognise him in ahraam.

ابن آل مرة
08-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Sheikh johany's recitation from night 13 was just tooo beautiful and amazing! Must listen to it!

ps: is just me or most of the taraweeh imams has slowed down their recitations in haramain..?

Insaanah
08-23-2010, 12:24 PM

Wow! They give the adhaan in the mic? Or just without it? And who can confirm which doors he talked about there^ :><:
This where my limited knowledge of Arabic let me down, plus there were some other background noises where I was sitting, so the combination of both things means I might have missed it. The only way to confirm is to hope that someone who watched it will see this and hopefully clarify for us.

^Were they all muaddhin of Masjid Nabwi? :? What an honour if they were...
He only mentioned his father as having been muadhin of Masjidun Nabawi, but didn't say the same for the others.

Sheikh johany's recitation from night 13 was just tooo beautiful and amazing! Must listen to it!
Yesterday's recitation of Surah Yusuf by Sheikh Juhany was indeed beautiful; he was giving it his all, and I loved how he said إِنَّمَا أَشْكُو بَثِّي وَحُزْنِي إِلَى اللّهِ twice. It kept buffering though.

I also watched a Madina qunoot for the first time. It was a powerful dua by Sheikh Budair. It was nice to see the four muadhineen with their hands raised in dua too at the mukabbiriyyah. In Makkah the door of the mukabbiriya is open just above where the imam stands, and you can see a person (one of the mukabbirs, I presume) praying in there too. I guess the other imam must pray there too, and then come down the steps to lead salaat, and the other goes up...Allahu a3lam.

As I can never watch the whole taraweeh, after how many raka'aat is there a mukabbir change in Makkah, and does the same apply for Madinah too?

Soulja Girl
08-23-2010, 01:26 PM

Anybody has recordings of Sheikh Budayr's last 2 witr salaah/dua? 12th and 13th night's.
Night 12

[Last ten rak3aat with witr & dua]

M.B
08-24-2010, 01:43 PM

Did anyone see sheikh hussein ale sheikh may Allah bless him he made a little statement about people saying ya Allah loudly after surah fatiha and ameen loudly so he was saying that this is a new invented bidah. sheikh budair has been praying very nice and all the aimah mashAllah.

~Raindrop~
08-24-2010, 05:55 PM
None of my links are working today imsad

Edit: working now Alhamdulillah:statisfie

Shaikh Saalih Aal Talib leading

~Raindrop~
08-24-2010, 06:02 PM
^^^JazakAllah Khayran I'll bookmark those

S_87
08-24-2010, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
Walked into the living room today and That Quran chanel was on and police and i believe army personnel were were escorting someone in the haram, first i couldnt make out i kept looking at the sheikh behind and try to figure out who he was then i thought i should focus on the ones in Ahraam and before i could make out who he was my lil bro said its King abdullah of jordan , yep he was making umah after asr takreeban , lucky guy he even kissed the black stone at the last round before heading for masaa. Really couldnt recognise him in ahraam.
i find this dead stupid, i remember seeing a load of women doing umrah with guards-who would have recognsed them if they didnt have guards??? and same for men, in ihram they look just like anyone else, no one cares that such and such is doing tawaf with me. grrr

~Raindrop~
08-24-2010, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S_87
i find this dead stupid, i remember seeing a load of women doing umrah with guards-who would have recognsed them if they didnt have guards??? and same for men, in ihram they look just like anyone else, no one cares that such and such is doing tawaf with me. grrr
I couldn't agree more. I remember the time we wanted to do Umrah in one of the last 10 nights of Ramadhan. We set off from Madinah and should have reached Makkah way before Fajr but ended up missing Salah in the Haram- we actually arrived around 8am because all the roads were blocked. The King was also performing his Umrah that time so obviously, he was given priority. And I think we were supposed to enjoy the parade of black limos cruising along the empty roads.

Do your own worship with whatever protection you think you need, but don't put others into such difficulty :hmm:

brotherubaid
08-25-2010, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

I couldn't agree more. I remember the time we wanted to do Umrah in one of the last 10 nights of Ramadhan. We set off from Madinah and should have reached Makkah way before Fajr but ended up missing Salah in the Haram- we actually arrived around 8am because all the roads were blocked. The King was also performing his Umrah that time so obviously, he was given priority. And I think we were supposed to enjoy the parade of black limos cruising along the empty roads.

Do your own worship with whatever protection you think you need, but don't put others into such difficulty :hmm:
Well they do need the security , specially the king , only if u knew how much Fassad and deviant ideologies are presnet in saudia arabia and how thristy some are for the blood of the rulers and even the scholars and EVEN imams of the haramin coz they are "Government Paid" and " slaves of the government" They all need security , specially the king , and when other kings n leaders visit they obviously need security as well , yes people wont notice some one in ihraam , BUT what if some one follows him lets say ALL the way from jordan and knows he is going for umrah and tries to attack him while he has NO security around him and is acting like everyone else and looking like any other pilgrim , Its not as simple as people think , Those who want to hurt and conspaire keeo close eyes on the movements of their targets and wont let such opportunity go past so easily , so no matter what anyone thinks , They NEED the security that we see with them. The takfeeris n khawarij are always looking to hurt them.

format_quote Originally Posted by M.B

Did anyone see sheikh hussein ale sheikh may Allah bless him he made a little statement about people saying ya Allah loudly after surah fatiha and ameen loudly so he was saying that this is a new invented bidah. sheikh budair has been praying very nice and all the aimah mashAllah.

Bro you must have not understood it , if some one has an audio i will InshahAllah translate it for everyone ,
The sheikh was probably talking about what people say DURING THE DUAA OF WITR

Its VERY common and u must hear it as well specially in aab countries that when the Imam makes the witr dua , he first few duas people say AMEN , then when he reaches " fa innaka taqdhi bil haqq wa la yuqdha alyk" People say "HAQQ" "OR HAQQAN then he continues and reaches"Innahu la yadhilu mun walyt wa laa yaizu mun aadiyt" they say "ASHADU" " Tabarakta rabbana wa taalyat" They say "YA ALLAH" , when the sunnah and what is proved is AMEEN ONLY , and this is a benefit for you all too InshahAllah , The whole dua al qunoot is to be responded by ameen , and ASHADU , HAQQ , YA ALLAH are all inovated and there is no proof for them its what people deemed right so its from the innovation of the people and hence one should stick with ameen and Allah knows best.

Here i will put in in arabic as well,

اللـهم اهـدِنا فيمَن هـديت .. وعافـِنا فيمـَن عافـيت .. وتولنا فيمن توليت .. وبارك لنا فيما أعطيت .. وقِـنا شـر ما قضيت .. انك
تقضي ولا يـُقضى عليك.(حق). اٍنه لا يذل مَن واليت .. ولا يعـِـزُ من عاديت(اشهد) .. تباركت ربنا وتعـاليت ياالله

This is what the sheikh was probably reffering to , and Allah knows best , Alhumdolilah the imams on the sunnah out here always clarify this during ramadan wa billah al tawfeeq

webcoran
08-25-2010, 04:01 AM
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah

brotherubaid this is the audio, Shaykh Ale Shaykh begin to speak at 46:45

Wassalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

BintAbee
08-25-2010, 08:57 AM

Jazakallah Khair to everyone for keeping this thread alive.

Aabiru Sabeel, Jazakallah Khair for the recordings.

I haven't listened to the last Jumua Khutbahs yet, but I read that Sheikh Shuraim's was good :thumbs_up

Jazakillah Khair for that summary of Daa3ee as Samaa2 Insaanah :) I really appreciate it.

Here's 13th night Madeenah Qunoot > http://www.4shared.com/audio/hdWCui5_/__13-9-1431-.html and here's 12th night > http://www.4shared.com/audio/2_9r2axi/__12-9-1431-.html
All Sheikh Budair's duas have been AWESOME!

And Sheikh Maahir's Sura Yoosuf! When I heard it, I said: "Where did you get that tune from? :X". Here's the link > http://www.4shared.com/audio/o-AlMtv0/_-_.html The tune change is from about 7 mins.

Insaanah, about the mukabbir change: In Makkah, it's Isha and 4 rak'ah Taraweeh by the Isha mu'athin, then 8 rak'ah Taraweeh by the Maghrib muathin and then the rest by a third muathin. But sometimes it's not like this :><:. I don't know about Madeenah.

About Sheikh Aal Sheikh, here's a recording of his "speech" alone > http://www.4shared.com/audio/GGCrHgfJ/_________.html. I think he was referring to dua and not Faatihah. Allah knows best.brotherubaid I was also under the impression that when statements in praise of Allah are said in dua, we should say "Ya Allah" and not Ameen, because Ameen means O Allah accept. So for e.g. if the Imaam says "Ya 7ayyu Ya Qayyoom" he has not asked Allah for anything so how can we ask Allah to accept? Anyway we'll probably be going off topic if we discuss here coz it's Fiqh :hmm:
Also Sheikh Qaasim referred to this in his Qunoot which I thought was :shade: > http://www.4shared.com/audio/-FWWH_mZ/__14-9-1431-.html

Yeh, there was a Janaazah on Monday night that's why the mukabbir stopped halfway when announcing for Salaatul Qiyaam.

Sheikh Ghamidi really does suit Madeenah Masha Allah!

Last night there was no Qunoot in al Haram al Makkiyy.

Shukran for all your duas :) Btw, we found out on Monday that we writing an opthalmology test this Friday :|

AabiruSabeel
08-25-2010, 09:14 AM
:sl:brotherubaid is right, Shaikh Aal Ash-Shaikh was referring to the Dua in the qunoot and said we should only say Ameen.

BintAbee
08-25-2010, 09:23 AM

Jazakallah khair. Yes I now understand. So I must remember to say Ameen now, and not "Ya Allah". May Allah reward both of you and Sheikh as well

BintAbee
08-25-2010, 05:56 PM
^wa iyyaka

I'm not sure. I thought it was Sheikh Ahmad Ajmi's tune :><:

Sheikh Isaam Khan + Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib = :thumbs_up :D Ahh, Sura Fussilat :wub:

BintAbee
08-25-2010, 07:09 PM
OMA!!!! Did you guys hear that Sajda Sahw by Sheikh Maahir??

The Mukabbir was Sheikh Isaam Khan. Yeh I also describe him as the one that sounds like al Juhany lol. The end of Kahf was beautiful Masha Allah!

brotherubaid
08-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Brothers n sisters , May be i have just noticed tonight may be yoyu guys will know if he is there daily , But tonight between sheikh aal talib and humaid is sheikh Dr. Saad Bin Nasir Al shetri

فضيلة الشيخ د.سعد بن ناصر الشثري

Former Member of Hay'at Kibaar Al ulama of saudi Arabia.

The sheikh who was removed from the hay'ah after the media Wronged him and led to king abdulah removing him for speaking in the matter of KAUST university. I still tink the answer by the sheikh was beautiful it was about 9 minutes from which the media picked up two sentences and started whining about it.

Thats him right there behind shuraim n mahir , he is the one betweeen sheikh humaid n Aal talib.

Barak Allahu feekum

BintAbee
08-25-2010, 08:04 PM
^I was listening, not waching. Hope someone has a screenshot :><:

Sheikh Maahir's dua was awesome! And there was no dua in Madeenah imsad

ابن آل مرة
08-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Sheikh Shuraim usually does "Sheikh Jaber" style in tahajjud..Also, JazakAllah khayr for telling us about the dua issue, I also thought you could say "ya Allah" whenever the imam praises Allah. But i guess its better to be silent at that moment. Sheikh sudais skipped out dua yesterday, and today it was sheikh Budayr, its good they are doing that,to let people know that dua is just sunnah, you dont have to do it everyday.

brotherubaid
08-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Bro u dont really have to stay quiet , well u could and its better than saying Ya Allah , but u could also say ameen at that time though, instead of being quiet. Sheikh hussain wasnt telling the people to be silent, he was saying they should say ameen instead

ابن آل مرة
08-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Bro u dont really have to stay quiet , well u could and its better than saying Ya Allah , but u could also say ameen at that time though, instead of being quiet. Sheikh hussain wasnt telling the people to be silent, he was saying they should say ameen instead
JazakAllah khayr...may Allah reward you.

Cant wait till i listen to todays recordings of sheikh shuraim n sheikh aal sheikh!

Soulja Girl
08-25-2010, 09:32 PM

Both Sheikh Hussein and Sheikh Saleh read Surah Fussilat today.. xD

ابن آل مرة
08-25-2010, 11:39 PM

Al-Hanbali
08-26-2010, 12:39 AM
Brothers n sisters , May be i have just noticed tonight may be yoyu guys will know if he is there daily , But tonight between sheikh aal talib and humaid is sheikh Dr. Saad Bin Nasir Al shetri
He's teaching there at the Haram.

Soulja Girl
08-26-2010, 02:10 AM

Sheikh Budair leadin Fajr... Surah Rahman.. :thumbs_up

BintAbee
08-26-2010, 03:13 AM
Sheikh Shuraim usually does "Sheikh Jaber" style in tahajjud..Also, JazakAllah khayr for telling us about the dua issue, I also thought you could say "ya Allah" whenever the imam praises Allah. But i guess its better to be silent at that moment. Sheikh sudais skipped out dua yesterday, and today it was sheikh hussein, its good they are doing that,to let people know that dua is just sunnah, you dont have to do it everyday.

Akhee, it was Sheikh Salaah al Budair last night that skipped the dua...

ابن آل مرة
08-26-2010, 04:37 AM

Akhee, it was Sheikh Salaah al Budair last night that skipped the dua...
JazakAllah khayr ukht. my fault:hiding:

ژاله
08-26-2010, 05:39 AM
Assalamu alaikum...
can somebody tell me what exactly is sheikh ali jaber's style that bro Ahmed M, and bro zAk are referring to? i think of Sheikh Shuraim's yesterday's style as his relatively old style, somewhere from the late ninties. is it Sheikh Ali Jaber inspired? also are you people referring to yesterday's tune in general or some specific style in a particular ayah?
hope i make sense...:/

ابن آل مرة
08-26-2010, 06:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
Assalamu alaikum...
can somebody tell me what exactly is sheikh ali jaber's style that bro Ahmed M, and bro zAk are referring to? i think of Sheikh Shuraim's yesterday's style as his relatively old style, somewhere from the late ninties. is it Sheikh Ali Jaber inspired? also are you people referring to yesterday's tune in general or some specific style in a particular ayah?
hope i make sense...:/
Wa alaykum salaam, ukht, its usually one kalimah,..on this video, go to 8:40-8:45..the way he says "Wala-in atayta allatheena ootooalkitaba bikulli ayatin ma tabiAAooqiblataka" It is one of the way's Sheikh Jaber (rahimah hullah) used to read. He was a former Imam of Makkah.

BintAbee
08-26-2010, 09:47 AM
zAk, I think the Sajda Sahw was because he got confused about the number of rakaats. He wanted to sit after 1 rakaat :><: Maybe Aabiru Sabeel can confirm...

Yeh I heard the 14th night one. So it's not just me that gets confused in Sura Kaafiroon :X

BintAbee
08-26-2010, 12:47 PM
^Yeh I remember that Isha :(. It was years ago...

It was third rakaat of taraweeh. He said Allahu Akbar and sat down and Sheikh Ali Mullah said Allahu Akbar as well (but to me it was as if it was said in the way that it's said for sitting). Then there was a space, so I supposed he was in tashahud and I just got my rakaats mixed up, but after a pause he started Faatihah! Then he did Sajda Sahw in the fourth rakaat just before salaam.

Soulja Girl
08-26-2010, 10:23 PM

http://www.archive.org/details/Ramad...31MadeenahWitr

""subhanaka ma 3abadnaka haqqa 3ibadatik, wa la shakarnaka haqqa shukrik, wa la qadarnaka haqqa qadrik" imsad

ابن آل مرة
08-27-2010, 05:13 AM
I was just listening to Surah Maryam by Sheikh Shuraym from 16th Night..subhanAllaah!!! the way he recited this ayaah and onwards was just amazing

قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا (مريم: 30.

BintAbee
08-27-2010, 09:39 AM

Jumua khutbah by Sheikh Khayyaath and Sheikh Hudhaifiyy. First Athaan by Sheikh Ahmad Basnaawiyy and second Athaan by Sheikh Nayef Fayda. Sheikh Khayyaath speaking about the last 10....

ژاله
08-27-2010, 11:40 AM
JazakumAllah khair bro Ahmed M and bro zAk for the explanation....:)

BintAbee
08-27-2010, 02:09 PM

http://www.archive.org/details/Ramad...31MadeenahWitr

""subhanaka ma 3abadnaka haqqa 3ibadatik, wa la shakarnaka haqqa shukrik, wa la qadarnaka haqqa qadrik" imsad

:cry: Jazakillah Khair for sharing

There's more of this year duas in text available in this thread: http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t113384.html

Isn't the atmosphere at Iftaar in Makkah just breath-taking?

This video shows the new clock just before Iftaar and the cannon being...... emm set off?

But I watched the Iftaar last night. It was so beautiful. Just feel like being there. It was like about 10 mins before our Iftaar..

BintAbee
08-27-2010, 05:55 PM
^I'm loving this Isha by Sheikh Saalih and Shiekh Nayef :thumbs_up

BintAbee
08-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Aal Sheikh and Mu'ayqali now. Ahh, who to listen to?

Soulja Girl
08-27-2010, 07:29 PM

^Muaiqly.. :coolious:

BintAbee
08-27-2010, 07:33 PM

Listening to both right now :X, but I'll switch Madeenah off once Makkah dua starts

Soulja Girl
08-27-2010, 07:37 PM

^Dua started.. :statisfie Aah the way he said "maaliki yawmiddeen.." in last rak3at sweeet! :)

Edit: ""subhanaka ma 3abadnaka haqqa 3ibadatik, wa la shakarnaka haqqa shukrik, wa la qadarnaka haqqa qadrik" emotional dua.. :cry:

brotherubaid
08-27-2010, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - A.I -
He's teaching there at the Haram.
Thats good for Him , That the first thing some brothers said when the whole thing happened , they said its good for the sheikh n good for us , now that he has been relieved of his duties to the hay'ah he will have more time to teach and give dawah, so Alhumdolillah Ala kul haal.

So apart from the likes of fadhikatul sheikh salih al luhaidan , sheikh abdul aziz ar rajhi and now saad al shetri as well Alhumdolillah, good for the umah n good for the students.

Sheikh shuraim and mahir were very nice tonight , coluldnt hear madeenah i was driving , but when sheikh shuraim finished the announcer at quran radio made a silly mistake he said "Sheikh yusuf al shuraim" has just finished lol , after a minute some one must have pointed it out to him so he said , Afwan! its saud al shuriam. May Allah bless him

BintAbee
08-27-2010, 09:08 PM
but when sheikh shuraim finished the announcer at quran radio made a silly mistake he said "Sheikh yusuf al shuraim" has just finished lol , after a minute some one must have pointed it out to him so he said , Afwan! its saud al shuriam. May Allah bless him
Yeh!! He did that on one of the other days as well!! and I was quite surprised coz I thought everyone knows Sheikh's name :hmm:

And yes Sheikh Maahir's dua was quite emotional today...> http://www.4shared.com/audio/HesJrc3E/___online.html

ابن آل مرة
08-28-2010, 05:29 AM
Thats good for Him , That the first thing some brothers said when the whole thing happened , they said its good for the sheikh n good for us , now that he has been relieved of his duties to the hay'ah he will have more time to teach and give dawah, so Alhumdolillah Ala kul haal.

So apart from the likes of fadhikatul sheikh salih al luhaidan , sheikh abdul aziz ar rajhi and now saad al shetri as well Alhumdolillah, good for the umah n good for the students.

Sheikh shuraim and mahir were very nice tonight , coluldnt hear madeenah i was driving , but when sheikh shuraim finished the announcer at quran radio made a silly mistake he said "Sheikh yusuf al shuraim" has just finished lol , after a minute some one must have pointed it out to him so he said , Afwan! its saud al shuriam. May Allah bless him
lol at "yusuf al shuraim"..lot of people dont know who sheikh shuraym is unfortunately..they usually know sheikh sudays, since he is on tv more and travels more than abu ibraheem. but they know his voice, people who dont know sheikh shurayms name call him"sudays' partner" lol

BintAbee
08-28-2010, 09:30 AM

Sheikh Hadhraawiyy gave some beautiful Athaans recently. This is last week Friday's Asr Athaan > http://www.4shared.com/audio/5oImCX2...heikh_Faa.html

and last week Saturday's Fajr Athaan > http://www.4shared.com/audio/1ZsKGy7...Sheikh_Fa.html

During the week, my uncle sent me this via email:

This is COOL - MAKKAH LIVE and MADINAH on ur Desktop

Please do the following steps:

Come to the Desktop First

* Right Click -> New -> Shortcut

New Window Will Appear

* Type mms://38.96.148.74/Quran2

* Then Click Next

* Type Any name as "Makkah"

* Then Finish

Open The Short Cut. Now its playing Makkah Live Program. just wait for a
while for bufferning.

Do the Same Procedure for Madeena Live Program Using the url
mms://38.96.148.74/Sunna2
I'll add the links to the first post, Insha Allah.

I listened to Sheikh Shuraim's khutbah from last week this morning (Yeh I know I'm late <_<). He was so emotional. I'm going to listen to it again and be back to post about it later, Insha Allah :p

BlackMamba
08-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Shuraim read that last part of Muminoon amazing again. He always says that part good mashallah starting from when I first heard him say that part in 1425.

I know Im a little late to notice it, but whats with that huge clock. Are the trying to make it overshadow the Kaaba. The haram should be the center of attention and the main structure in Makkah, then they make the 2nd tallest building on earth and put it right over the Kaaba. It's kinda ridiculous. Am I missing something?

BintAbee
08-28-2010, 05:53 PM

Sheikh Hadhraawiyy called out a BEAUTIFUL Isha Athaan just now. Sheikh Saalih leading Isha now, end of Baqarah. Is there just like 4 mins between Athaan and Iqaamah :? Btw Sheikh Saalih is using his Fajr tune :coolious:

ابن آل مرة
08-29-2010, 06:35 AM

all the imams of haramain have been reciting superbly this ramadan mashaAllah, shaykh mahir is reciting at another level masha'Allaah. I havent heard a sura Fatiha in one breath by shaykh Qaasim this year. ALso i dont think anyone mentioned this, shaykh hussein was emotional on 16th night, but he was controlling himself subhaanAllah. Shaykh Khaalid joined the list of official "Imams of Haramain" just like shaikh budayr, shaykh johani, shaykh thubaiti, shaykh hudaifi, and shaykh jaber(RahimaHullah). may Allah bless all the imams, and forgive them of their shortcomings and mistakes.

BlackMamba
08-29-2010, 09:04 AM
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...essage_10.html

it was good to see the imams make dua for the people hurt by the Pakistan flood.

BlackMamba
08-29-2010, 09:09 AM
I dont know why but I'm really intrigued by this. I know that sometimes the imams of haramain do make mistakes in taraweeh, I mean they are human. And I know that some of these mistakes (maybe not a ton), but a good number do not get corrected. Now do they repeat these ayahs later like before khatam quran or do they just leave the mistakes as they are. And does it count as a completion of Quran if there are still mistakes there?

BintAbee
08-29-2010, 09:24 AM
You can? How? :><:

BintAbee
08-29-2010, 02:03 PM

Sheikh Shuraim's khutbah 10 Ramadhaan 1431 > http://www.archive.org/download/j201...mak_track2.mp3

Link to text > http://shuraym.com/main/?articles=topic&topic=50

I loved this part:

إنَّ منزلةَ شهرِ رَمَضان مع بقيَّة الشهور كمنزلة يوسف عليه السلام من إخوته الأحدَ عشر، وإنَّ يعقوب عليه السلام لم يرتدَّ إليه بصرُه بشيءٍ من ثيابهم، وارتدَّ بقميص يوسفَ بصيرًا. فهذا أوانُ المذنِب الذي مرَّت عَلَيه شهور السّنة مُسرِفًا مُضيِّعًا، وهذا أوانُ المجتمعات في المحاسَبَة والبَحثِ عن تَغيِير ما بهم من خواءٍ وضعفٍ وخلخلةٍ؛ لترتدَّ إليهم بَصيرتهم وروحانيتهم وصفاؤهم وإِخاؤهم وتلاحمُهم واتِّباعهم لشِرعةِ ربهم على الوجهِ الذي يُرضيه عنهم

Where sheikh describes the status of Ramadhaan among the other months of the year is like the status of Yoosuf (A.S) among his 11 brothers. It was only the shirt of Yoosuf (A.S) that was able to return the sight of Ya'qoob (A.S). So now is the time to change all our bad habits into good ones (I just gave a gist of that paragraph).

May Allah protect Sheikh Shuraim and accept from him.

ابن آل مرة
08-29-2010, 02:20 PM
Can anyone tell if the Imams write the khutbahs for jumua..or the Govt. still distributes the khutbas like ole times??

BintAbee
08-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Shuraim. is. reading. Sura. Qasas.

EDIT: His last Taraweeh for this year imsad

and the last time Witr is in this part of the night for this year....

ژاله
08-29-2010, 06:34 PM
^and reading superbly.

BintAbee
08-29-2010, 06:36 PM
^Yes!!.... :cry:

muslimahhhh
08-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Can anyone tell if the Imams write the khutbahs for jumua..or the Govt. still distributes the khutbas like ole times??

Was told by my bro. that the Imams do prepare their Khutbah but it is reviewed by the govt.

BintAbee
08-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Beautiful duas by Sheikh Maahir and Abdul Muhsin tonight :thumbs_up

ابن آل مرة
08-29-2010, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahhhh
Was told by my bro. that the Imams do prepare their Khutbah but it is reviewed by the govt.
Oh ok, can anyone confirm this please?

M.B
08-30-2010, 02:41 AM

i thought there was supposed to be tahhajjud today? i just noticed the Rector of imam university in riyadh is standing on the far left. :ooh: sheikh Prof. Dr. Suliman Aba Al-Khail. sheikh shuraim was praying mashallah beautiful mashAllah and all the imams just amazing mashAllah!.

BintAbee
08-30-2010, 04:39 AM

Tahajjud will be tonight (Monday night/Tuesday morning) at 1 am, In sha Allah.

ابن آل مرة
08-30-2010, 05:12 AM
18:49 and onwards subhanAllaah! Just amazing recitation subhanAllah.:cry: may Allah bless Shaykh Johani.

S_87
08-30-2010, 05:15 PM
tahajud is tonight as is itikaf for whoevers sitting

ابن آل مرة
08-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Shaykh johani recited alot like shaykh jabir mashaAllaah!..just finished surah luqman, shaykh mahir starting surah as sajda

BintAbee
08-30-2010, 07:45 PM
18:49 and onwards subhanAllaah! Just amazing recitation subhanAllah.:cry: may Allah bless Shaykh Johani.
That was :cry: Jazakallah khair for sharing. Everyone just has to listen to this, even if Sheikh Juhany is not your favourite :p. Especially the end of Sura Furqaan and Sura Shu3araa from "kalla, inna ma3ya rabby sayahdeen"

format_quote Originally Posted by S_87
tahajud is tonight as is itikaf for whoevers sitting
May Allah make it easy for those sitting in i3tikaaf and may Allah accept from them. (Raudha informed me that my uncle is going to do I3tikaaf in Masjidun Nabawiyy :coolious: )

Sheikh Ghamdi leading in medinah. Juz 22. Wonder who'll do tahajjud there :><:

Sheikh Juhany in Makkah. Juz 21. When will they start covering up one juzz :><:
Tonight! :p (Mu'ayqali read until the end of Ahzaab today)

Todays Isha reminded me of 21st night 7 years ago.... Sura A7zaab..... when he started: "Innal muslimeena wal muslimaat...". Oh how I wish those days will return imsad

Sorry can't resist:

http://gb.aswatalislam.net/data/Vide...0Night%2021.rm

BintAbee
08-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Shuraim :D............

And Al Budayr!!!!!!!!!!!

al Amaanah
08-30-2010, 10:01 PM

^ na3amm : D

BintAbee
08-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Shuraim in 2nd rak'ah, al budayr in 1st.. no muballigh in Madeenah...

BintAbee
08-30-2010, 10:51 PM
And it's Sheikh Sudais in Makkah........

And Sheikh Hudhaifiyy in Madeenah.

S_87
08-30-2010, 11:25 PM
aah first time ive got to sit and watch this year <3

al Amaanah
08-30-2010, 11:37 PM

beautiful recitations and ad3iyah subhaan Allah ! :cry:

ابن آل مرة
08-31-2010, 12:30 AM
when Shaykh shuraym starts tahajjud, you can just tell the difference in his voice subhan'Allah..its like he prepares another level of recitation for salat al qiyaam..may Allah protect him and make him among the abraar. Ameen.

tw009
08-31-2010, 04:26 AM
Where do you guys watch the live taraweeh and tahajjud and what time do they air live (EST)

ابن آل مرة
08-31-2010, 08:16 AM
Sister, all the audio and video links for live salatul qiyam has been posted on the first post of this thread. http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1358502 Tahajjud starts around 6 pm EST (usa). And as for taraweeh it must be 1:45 to 2pm i guess. im not sure.

BintAbee
08-31-2010, 09:45 AM

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/2010/08/video_31.html

^Check that out.

ابن آل مرة
08-31-2010, 09:53 AM
shaykh hudaifi makes that announcement almost every year in the last 10 days. mashaAllah his beard is really big also i noticed he wears the ghutrah differently than other shuyookh.

BintAbee
08-31-2010, 11:06 PM

Tahajjud in Madeenah by Sheikh Ghamidi and Al Qaasim. Sheikh Qaasim now reading juz 3. Did Sheikh Ghamidi just read the whole of Juz 2? :ooh:

Soulja Girl
08-31-2010, 11:08 PM

^That's wah I was finkin.. :><:

ابن آل مرة
08-31-2010, 11:09 PM
Um..no i think they read more than one juz last night in tahajjud..so maybe shaykh khalid finished off 2nd juz. Surah Sajda by Shaykh Qaasim on night 20 was jus amazing..

Soulja Girl
08-31-2010, 11:12 PM

Sheikh Khalid sounded a lil like Sheikh Hussein today.. :hiding:

BintAbee
08-31-2010, 11:15 PM
^ I think he read really sweet today. :)

Emm, can you tell me when Makkah starts last rak'ah of Witr? :embarrass

ابن آل مرة
08-31-2010, 11:16 PM

Sheikh Khalid sounded a lil like Sheikh Hussein today.. :hiding:

Lol are you serious..:omg: then ima listen to it inshaAllah. Shaykh Shuraym read sooo awesome, and very beautiful!

BintAbee
08-31-2010, 11:24 PM
Sheikh Qaasim just did a Faatihah in one breath! And now on the longest verse in the Quraan :shade:

Soulja Girl
08-31-2010, 11:26 PM

^He hadn't done that all month.. imsad until today.. :D [May Allah protect him]

Lol are you serious..:omg: then ima listen to it inshaAllah. Shaykh Shuraym read sooo awesome, and very beautiful!
^Yea.. I tuned in and he jus said "Asalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah" & thought it was Sheikh Hussein loll.. Missed Sheikh Shuraim though.. =(

Edit: Sheikh Qaasim starts Surah Ale Imran.. :thumbs_up

BintAbee
08-31-2010, 11:37 PM
The dua in Makkah was just like 3 mins long :hmm:

Sheikh Qaasim now leading Witr....

ابن آل مرة
08-31-2010, 11:43 PM
Thats the sunnah,short duas.

BintAbee
08-31-2010, 11:51 PM
Sheikh Qaasim's duas remind me of the verse: "wa lillahil asmaa2ul 7usna fad3oohu biha" ..... and he made dua for the people sitting in i3tikaaf :shade:

Soulja Girl
08-31-2010, 11:54 PM

^And am pretty sure he did quote a Quran ayah in his dua.. :)

Edit: LOL! Sheikh Hussein led first 2 rak3aat Tahajjud today, Sheikh Ghamdi middle 4 rak3aat & Sheikh Qaasim the last 4 xD No wonder I thought I heard Sheikh Hussein haha..

ابن آل مرة
09-01-2010, 08:41 AM
yeh when you said shaykh khalid is reading like shaykh hussein, i was confused. then i saw shaykh hussein led first 2 rakats, i havent got a chance to wtch it, but i heard that it was reallyyy long 2 rakats.

Insaanah
09-01-2010, 09:04 AM

I could only watch a little bit last night, but in that bit I watched (I dont know if it was like that all the way through), Makkah and Madinah were going into rukoo and sujood at exactly the same time. It almost felt like they were one big jamaa'ah, rather than two separate ones, subhaanallah!

At one point I was watching Madinah with the volume turned down, but with the Makkah volume up. So Sheikh Shuraim said Allahu Akbar and all of Masjidun Nabawi went into Ruku. Then he said Sami'allahu liman hamidah, and they got up, etc. It was amazing.

Insaanah
09-01-2010, 09:14 AM

Any one know where else one can watch Iqra apart from aswatalislam.com, which has now shows a different channel?

Jazaakumullah khayr.

ابن آل مرة
09-01-2010, 09:24 AM

I could only watch a little bit last night, but in that bit I watched (I dont know if it was like that all the way through), Makkah and Madinah were going into rukoo and sujood at exactly the same time. It almost felt like they were one big jamaa'ah, rather than two separate ones, subhaanallah!

At one point I was watching Madinah with the volume turned down, but with the Makkah volume up. So Sheikh Shuraim said Allahu Akbar and all of Masjidun Nabawi went into Ruku. Then he said Sami'allahu liman hamidah, and they got up, etc. It was amazing.

:wa: lol thats a beautiful coincident, but you know, there is a 30-sec delay when we watch live on tv or online.

Any one know where else one can watch Iqra apart from aswatalislam.com, which has now shows a different channel?

Jazaakumullah khayr.

http://www.muslimco.com/iqratv.html

http://freetvonline.blogspot.com/200...qra-tv_01.html

BintAbee
09-01-2010, 09:32 AM

^And am pretty sure he did quote a Quran ayah in his dua.. :)

Edit: LOL! Sheikh Hussein led first 2 rak3aat Tahajjud today, Sheikh Ghamdi middle 4 rak3aat & Sheikh Qaasim the last 4 xD No wonder I thought I heard Sheikh Hussein haha..

LOL! :giggling: I didn't listen to the 1st 2 in Madeenah coz I was having a fight with my laptop :mad:

yeh when you said shaykh khalid is reading like shaykh hussein, i was confused. then i saw shaykh hussein led first 2 rakats, i havent got a chance to wtch it, but i heard that it was reallyyy long 2 rakats.
I think I'll download and listen...

LOL! Nice imagining Sheikh Shuraim is leading in Madeenah :p

BintAbee
09-02-2010, 11:28 AM

Isn't this beautiful? > http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...an-makkah.html

and this imitation of Sheikh Hadhraawiyy is quite good!

BintAbee
09-02-2010, 06:18 PM

Sheikh Sudais led a beautiful Maghrib today, especially the last verse he recited : "Inna arsalnaaka bil7aqqi basheeran wa natheeran" in a high tone and then "wa in min ummatin illa khala feeha natheer" in a sad loooww tone :thumbs_up

And Sheikh Saalih has been leading really awesome Isha salaahs :wub:

Btw: Who's gonna lead 2nd 10 in Madeenah tonight? Al Budair?

Sheikh Shuraim is standing behind Shekh Juhany, between Sheikh Humaid and Aal Talib! Does this mean something? or does he sometimes stand there???

The Tawaaf crowd is soooo HUGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

BintAbee
09-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Ok, It's Hudhaifiyy and Mu'ayqali for 2nd 10. Shuraim is still standing behind the Imaam

Al-Hanbali
09-02-2010, 07:25 PM
The Tawaaf crowd is soooo HUGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Almost packed to the brim!

BintAbee
09-02-2010, 07:37 PM
I thought Makkah will complete Juz 25 today :hmm:

ابن آل مرة
09-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Ok, It's Hudhaifiyy and Mu'ayqali for 2nd 10. Shuraim is still standing behind the Imaam
Wow..are you serious? I have not seen Shaykh Shuraym stand in first line during taraweeh, since 2004-2005. Thats rare...cant wait till i watch it.

BintAbee
09-02-2010, 07:42 PM
^Here's a picture in the meantime :p > http://www.4shared.com/photo/O5USTa1f/4_imams__2_.html

Soulja Girl
09-03-2010, 02:28 AM

http://www.archive.org/details/Septe...10MadeenahFajr

BintAbee
09-03-2010, 09:14 AM

Sheikh Hudhaifiyy read quite beautiful in Tahajjud 23rd night > http://www.archive.org/download/Rama...ourRakahMN.mp3 Masha Allah.

:omg: I just realised that they have 10 raka'ah Tahajjud in Madeenah. I thought Tahajjud was maximum 8 rak'ah :?

BintAbee
09-03-2010, 09:31 AM

Sheikh Ibn Abdil Aziz for Jumua in Makkah and Sheikh Ibn Abdil Aziz for Jumua in Madeenah :p

EDIT: Sheikh Sudais Jumua Salaah reminded me of his recitations when he was a bit younger :cry:

Soulja Girl
09-03-2010, 11:49 AM

:omg: I just realised that they have 10 raka'ah Tahajjud in Madeenah. I thought Tahajjud was maximum 8 rak'ah :?
^Erm.. Ten rak3aat in Makkah too? :><:

BintAbee
09-03-2010, 02:01 PM

Yeh I can't believe I didn't realise it before!

M.B
09-03-2010, 02:02 PM

I thought sheikh budair was supposed to lead with sheikh ghamdi yesterday??:hmm:. Inshallah he will be leading tonight with sheikh hudaify in taraweeh and tahhajjud.

nice to see sheikh shuraim standing in the first saff it has been a very long time since he stood there.

BintAbee
09-03-2010, 02:03 PM

I thought so too, but khayr in sha Allah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!