/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lamb intimidation! Please share recipes

nousername
08-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Asalamu alaykum,

I would really like to cook lamb this Ramadan but was wondering if any of you can share some of your best recipes for it? A few years years ago I messed it up and have been intimidated to try again!:heated: JZK for your help. I don't know if this is the right place to post this request but I couldn't really find a section that said cooking, so mods please move if it's in the wrong space.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
08-11-2010, 01:57 AM
Assalamu alaykum
roast? marinate the lamb, and roast it (i think it takes about 2 hours to cook right through) cut up some veggies, flavor them and let them cook away. for the best affect, cover the oven tray's in aluminum foil.

though, its probably best not to take this advice as ive never tried it myself...just seen my mum cook it like that.

Vito
08-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Have you ever heard of maklooba, or ma'looba (guess it depends on where you're from). It is really easy and very very good. I plan on making it sometime this week. When I do, I'll try to take some pics of the process and explain how I make it. I'm pretty bad at actually following up with doing this sort of thing but inshallah I won't forget. Oh yea, don't be intimidated by it. If you don't do too good, just try again. Keep trying until you get it the way you like it. That is the best way to learn.

nousername
08-11-2010, 03:28 PM
JZK for both your answers. I look forward to seeing the maklooba and i'll have to google it to see what it is

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!