/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MP3 + M3U playlist generating FREE software

ourdialogue02
08-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatahu,
I hope that you and your family are in the best of health and ee’man, insha’Allah.
Please I need the help of one and all.
Am in dire need of a software, a free software, that burns MP3 CDs and DVDs and auto-generates the M3U playlist so that the CD or DVD can play well on most DVD and CD MP3 players and not computers alone.
The one that came with the laptop am currently using – Cyberlink DVD Suite stopped working when my laptop speaker icon started showing bad and on clicking saying No Output Audio Device is installed. On trying the same software on another laptop it generates .wpl playlist which is not compactable with home DVDs and MP3 players.
So, dearest brothers and sisters, am in need of a link to a free software that burns MP3 audio files to CDs or DVDs and auto-generates an M3U playlist so as to make it an autoplay MP3 CD or DVD. And again who can help me resolve the audio problem as my speakers are working fine in other systems and even formatting was unable to rectify the problem, and my laptop to display Arabic instead of jargons.
Help needed...jazakallahu khayran.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET I NEED A FREE VERSION
Salamualaykum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Vito
08-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Here is a list of 'top free' software:

http://mp3.about.com/od/essentialsof...g_software.htm

Out of that list, I've personally used Finalburner before and had no problem. When you make a music cd, make sure you are using the right setting. You want to make sure you burn it as an Audio CD and not a Data CD or any of the other options. Here is an example of what I mean:

After you burn it, it should work on anything that is compatible with cd-r discs. I've never noticed anything as far as an m3u playlist goes. I've burnt cds and played them pretty much everywhere. Maybe you were burning them as a data cd in which case it will only play on your computer. I hope this helps. If not, maybe someone who knows more about this can help you. Let me know what happens.

Vito
08-11-2010, 01:52 PM
As far as your speaker problem, that sounds like you have a missing sound driver. Reformatting won't help either because you would still have to install that particular driver. Sometimes windows will automatically install if for you if they have it in their updates but, that isn't always the case. If you can tell me what computer you have, I can try and find it for you. Just give me the brand and model.

ourdialogue02
08-12-2010, 05:31 PM
salamualaykum bro
jazakallahu khayran the laptop went dead now they say motherboard so the only issue i have to settle is the m3u issue since i can get laptop from my pals to use and i really need that software so that i can distribute free CDs for ramadan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!