/* */

PDA

View Full Version : contact of shiekhs

anonymous
08-13-2010, 02:23 AM
we are going through some personal/family issues and wish to speak to someone about them as i think the advice of members of a forum can only go so far :)

brothers Nouman ali khan and muhammad al-Shareef seem to be knowledgeable and have wisdom, but i was thinking do they take personal questions? i mean if we were to put a question of that nature forward to them, would they answer or is that not something they "specialize" in.

if yes, what are the relevant contact details?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
08-13-2010, 11:01 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

InshaAllah why not contact a mosque in your area and ask for an appointment with the imam/scholar? It's better to speak to someone face to face than over the phone or internet. May Allah shower His mercy and blessings upon your family. Ameen.

anonymous
08-13-2010, 11:24 AM
becuase 1 imam here we know too well since we have been family friends for years. there are also language barriers that might be a problem and i fear that they wont be very understanding of our problems due to the age differences. although elders are very understanding, they have different views on what should and shouldnt be done :p :)

Snowflake
08-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Can you contact a mosque outside your area? If you're in the UK then you won't be far from the next area. Mind telling me your location and what language you speak?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
08-13-2010, 05:28 PM
This is not the OP [original poster]

I don't have sh. Muhammad Al Shareefs contact details but you could try Sheikh Dr. Suhaib Hasan in London: http://www.masjidtawhid.org/

You can see his biography here if u have not heard abt him: http://www.huda.tv/huda-tv-programs/...r-suhaib-hasan

May Allaah guide you and your family to the best answers according to the Qur'aan and Sunnah [+ your situation] and ease your affairs.

anonymous
08-14-2010, 09:43 AM
thank you for your replies.
i will check out the link given, inshallah. hmmm im not from the UK but i'll see if there are other available imams in other cities here.

come to think of it, is there other good imams we could get in contact in?

thanks again.

Hamza Asadullah
08-19-2010, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
thank you for your replies.
i will check out the link given, inshallah. hmmm im not from the UK but i'll see if there are other available imams in other cities here.

come to think of it, is there other good imams we could get in contact in?

thanks again.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, have you managed to get hold of anyone yet? If not then you can give me your location and i can try getting someone for you inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!