/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you still Hold On to those aspirations?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Today I was speaking to my sister about some of my dreams, funnily enough the dreams are so closely within reach I can almost feel it at times.

What dreams do I speak of? Those dreams we have of living a life in which peace prevails through our continued practise of the islamic teachings.

If you want a more simplified and clearcut example then allow me:

My dream, soon, is to have a humble home of not more bedrooms then I require in which there is no television set, there are no sofa's, no beds but rather sheets to sit upon and futons to sleep upon. A home where there are no dining tables, and where the food is only that which satiates the stomach and stays within the command of taking care of the body Allah has entrusted us with.

I sincerely believe that living like this, whilst praying five times a day and reading Quran will lead me towards jannah. InshAllaah.

But I ask you brothers and sisters, because I know I have struggled to hold on and persevere with my Islaam! I ask, DO YOU STILL HOLD ON TO THOSE YEAR OLD ASPIRATIONS?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Vigno
08-15-2010, 02:50 AM
Wa Alekum Asalam

Indeed it is what I aspire for too, to live for Allah and not for life, truly it is a life like no other, inshallah that dream will become reality very soon. Let us all cling to this dream and so shall we all go to Jannah inshallah.

Asalamu Alekum

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

That example was wonderful , no worldy stuff with you shall certainly by the will of Allaah lead one to Jannah inshaAllaah.

How wonderful it is to please Allaah and do that is for his pleasure only!

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

noorseeker
08-15-2010, 02:08 PM
i hold onto the aspiration that i will get married one day,. You might think everyone gets married, so its not such a aspiration

but for me i have many obstacles in front of me , I hope Inshallah if Allah swt blesses me, i will be grateful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Vigno
08-15-2010, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
i hold onto the aspiration that i will get married one day,. You might think everyone gets married, so its not such a aspiration

but for me i have many obstacles in front of me , I hope Inshallah if Allah swt blesses me, i will be grateful
Asalamu Alekum

Inshallah brother, I wish to marry too but have obstacles in front of me as well, but never lose hope and be patient and put your faith in Allah subhanah wa Taalah.
May Allah aid you and all muslims in this and other things inshallah, ameen
Don't be depressed brother alright? Lets share a smile =)

Woodrow
08-15-2010, 02:41 PM
:sl:

As long as our aspirations are halal, of benefit and help us from straying from the Sirat Mustaqeem we should hold on to them with a tenacity so tight, they can not be pulled from us by any earthly events.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-15-2010, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

As long as our aspirations are halal, of benefit and help us from straying from the Sirat Mustaqeem we should hold on to them with a tenacity so tight, they can not be pulled from us by any earthly events.
but there are times when it is so easy to loosen the grip my uncle.
may Allah help us.

lol nightstar, inshAllah keep your mind focussed on establishing yourself as a muslim man, and inshAllah you will be given a wife whom you can take care of :)

Woodrow
08-15-2010, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
but there are times when it is so easy to loosen the grip my uncle.
may Allah help us.

lol nightstar, inshAllah keep your mind focussed on establishing yourself as a muslim man, and inshAllah you will be given a wife whom you can take care of :)

When we feel our grip on our aspirations is slipping, that is the time to use super glue, which can only come from sincere Du'as begging for the strength to hold tight and the wisdom to keep our aspirations always for the intent of pleasing Allaah(swt)

One of the fastest distractions of good aspirations is when our goal and intent becomes that of self gain or pleasure/satisfaction. While pleasure and satisfaction will come as a result of reaching our aspirations, those should not be the primary reason for having them.

cat eyes
08-15-2010, 09:29 PM
it takes more then that to lead one to jannah as many hadiths have pointed out. there will be trials probably hardships, you will be tested. this is to test your faith and patience in Allah if you are sincere but your life which you have described for yourself is a good start. the prophet (saw) didn't have even a proper bed to sleep in and sometimes go days without food. the prophet (saw) also didnt spend time in the house only.. he attended to other important things like doing as much good deeds as possible.. the prophet (saw) prayed an awful lot too.

this dunya is not easy at all and actually you made it quite simple for yourself :) but its not that simple. this world is full of temptations. your imaan has to be very strong rock hard.

May we all achieve this height of imaan ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-15-2010, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
it takes more then that to lead one to jannah as many hadiths have pointed out. there will be trials probably hardships, you will be tested. this is to test your faith and patience in Allah if you are sincere but your life which you have described for yourself is a good start. the prophet (saw) didn't have even a proper bed to sleep in and sometimes go days without food. the prophet (saw) also didnt spend time in the house only.. he attended to other important things like doing as much good deeds as possible.. the prophet (saw) prayed an awful lot too.

this dunya is not easy at all and actually you made it quite simple for yourself :) but its not that simple. this world is full of temptations. your imaan has to be very strong rock hard.

May we all achieve this height of imaan ameen.

the way i disagree is comical

because i really really do disagree :)

i have a very simplistic idea... that Allah guides the simple who live simply for his pleasure without indulging in haram.

I honestly believe, if I can adhere to my aspiration, then I will be forever in Allahs guidance, and he'll illuminate AND MAKE EASY for me the rest

for now the hard part is, getting there, to that simple idealistic aspiration

I may sound like a ridiculous fool but honestly... whenever I imagine living like that, I imagine Allahs pleasure every second of everyday.. and I think what can possibly deter me from Jannah?

When the tests come, I honestly believe Allah will make them easy

why? because I wont have any difficulty begging him and sincerely asking him, due to my nature (this is my dream state, I realise that I will always consider myself a sinful unworthy slave, but a brother can hope eh lol)

the hard part is RIGHT NOW, the present. Can i persevere? or will shaytan destroy me here and now..

Allah save us

syilla
08-17-2010, 03:26 AM
assallamualaikum...

nah...everything has gone. I just do my best for today of course with hope and dreams and then i'll let it go. and lets see what happened after few years huhu

PouringRain
08-17-2010, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
assallamualaikum...

nah...everything has gone. I just do my best for today of course with hope and dreams and then i'll let it go. and lets see what happened after few years huhu
I think I am like you. :) I have learned that any plans I make, God is sure to change them all, so I just worry about the day at hand and let him take care of the future. Sometimes it is just enough to get through each day.

syilla
08-17-2010, 04:14 AM
^^^ yes sis...tawakalallahh.... because the things in this world are actually behind us not infront of us :)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-17-2010, 01:56 PM
assallamualaikum...

aah well

as long as your eye is still on Jannah

Vigno
08-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Asalamu Alekum

Well if one wishes something and prays to Allah to give it to him or her with the full faith in one's heart that Allah will surely answer the call, then be sure Allah will answer if He wills or give you what is better inshallah. Nothing changes our destiny except Duaa though there is a non changing destiny set by Allah, but Allah might have written that because you said Duaa you get this or that or because you didn't, you get this or that.
Allah The Greatest says, "Say Duaa to me and will I answer you"
Oh Allah the most merciful, you give us all the good although we reply with sins and forgetfulness of you. There is no limit to the Greatness of You, Subhanaka Rabana ina thalamna anfusuna fa ila Taghfir lana wa Tarhamnah nakun min al khasireen.

tango92
08-17-2010, 05:23 PM
brother you must stop this nonsense immediately!

what you are talking about is rahbaniyat, monasticism

Then, We sent after them, Our Messengers, and We sent 'Iesa (Jesus) * son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel). And We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him, compassion and mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them, but (they sought it) only to please Allah therewith, but that they did not observe it with the right observance. So We gave those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
57:27

going down this path might wreck your iman completely, it wont take you 2 jannah. this is what the jews and christians do (also buddhists). the true deen is to live the life Allah swt has ordained for you within islamic limits and make use of the provision you have. i know your intentions are good and you desire to draw close to Allah, but when we fix our iman good deeds come naturally there is no need to break ties with dunya.

you might think im talking from an extreme perspective, but take my word you are at the doorstep of Bid'a.

i walked down that path myself without relising what i was doing, luckily Allah swt guided me but i suffered many tests of iman.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-17-2010, 06:33 PM
^ i will have suits for clothes, a job, a laptop for communication and work purposes. A wife and children. inshAllah

Still sound like monasticism?

cat eyes
08-17-2010, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
brother you must stop this nonsense immediately!

what you are talking about is rahbaniyat, monasticism

Then, We sent after them, Our Messengers, and We sent 'Iesa (Jesus) * son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel). And We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him, compassion and mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them, but (they sought it) only to please Allah therewith, but that they did not observe it with the right observance. So We gave those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
57:27

going down this path might wreck your iman completely, it wont take you 2 jannah. this is what the jews and christians do (also buddhists). the true deen is to live the life Allah swt has ordained for you within islamic limits and make use of the provision you have. i know your intentions are good and you desire to draw close to Allah, but when we fix our iman good deeds come naturally there is no need to break ties with dunya.

you might think im talking from an extreme perspective, but take my word you are at the doorstep of Bid'a.

i walked down that path myself without relising what i was doing, luckily Allah swt guided me but i suffered many tests of iman.
bro i think you misunderstood his post.. i don't think he was talking about just leaving everything completely like such as marriage and having kids.

Woodrow
08-17-2010, 09:38 PM

There is much to be said for living a simple life. I can see numerous advantages. I live a very simple life and thinking over it there may be more things I can do without.

Believe it or not it really is better to have no more than what you need than have too much. When you have little you will use all, not waste anything and cherish what you have. When you have too much you appreciate none of it and spend too much time and energy caring for it only to loose ALL of it eventually.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-17-2010, 09:41 PM
^I agree totally
MashaAllaah the Prophet Sallahu alaayhi wa salam had a simple life also.

SubhaanAllaah since he is our rolemodel we should try atleast be like him in some way.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-17-2010, 10:16 PM
uncle you said it

i have missed you i must confess

Rhubarb Tart
08-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Salam

I want to have a successfully business, ishallah. Halal bakery or something along them lines. First must move to a Muslims area if I want to earn a successfully business.
It is not happening anytime soon so I shall keep dreaming about it for now.

Alpha Dude
08-17-2010, 10:47 PM
My dream, soon, is to have a humble home of not more bedrooms then I require in which there is no television set, there are no sofa's, no beds but rather sheets to sit upon and futons to sleep upon. A home where there are no dining tables, and where the food is only that which satiates the stomach and stays within the command of taking care of the body Allah has entrusted us with.

I sincerely believe that living like this, whilst praying five times a day and reading Quran will lead me towards jannah. InshAllaah.
This isn't monasticism and it sure ain't bidah. mashaAllah a good aspiration. I have the same desire InshaAllah. Some people are content with little and that's a good thing.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-20-2010, 12:52 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

But I ask you brothers and sisters, because I know I have struggled to hold on and persevere with my Islaam! I ask, DO YOU STILL HOLD ON TO THOSE YEAR OLD ASPIRATIONS?
:w:

If that lifestyle is what you want, then that's a good thing for you insha'Allaah.

As for myself, I prefer a little level of luxury in my life, so I definitely would want to have a decent home, with sofas, beds, dining tables and sufficient rizq. I want that because that will allow me to be a better person according to my ability. I don't think having or wanting to have that is against the concept of zuhd in Islaam. Obviously you don't want to have too much luxury or too many possessions, but living at a standard level or above standard, there isn't anything wrong with that when it's done via halaal means. After all, we find Sulayman (a.s.) asking Allaah for the greatest kingdom on Earth - but he was still a zahid. We find the likes of Imam Maalik (ra) living quite a luxurious life, eating meat every day (which was a big deal back then), owning around fifty turbans etc - yet he was a zahid.

Whatever level of luxury we have, we're bound by the following ayah which outlines for us the balanced path, {But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters."}[al-Qasas; 77]

As Hasan al-Basri (ra) said:
"Az-Zuhd in this Dunya is not achieved by prohibiting the Halal, nor by wasting money. Rather, it entails your being more certain in what Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala has in His Hands, than you are about what you have in your hand..."

IbnAbdulHakim
08-20-2010, 01:43 AM
^ funny thing is I wasnt even thinking about being a zaahid loool

I just find what I said to be more comfortable to me. And the best thing is we have a central home with sofa's, beds (where my mum lives), my place is going to be just for me and my wife so its going to be as simple as simple gets :D

A zaahid is one which stays away from the permissible indulgence to please Allah. If I do what I do, it will be to keep my selfish ruined nafs under check, nothing more :)

Alpha Dude
08-20-2010, 01:45 AM

Thumbs up to Muraad's post. The kind of simple life envisioned by IAH is not something that is binding on us as muslims.

I think the issue is a relative one. Some would find living simple more difficult to do than others. This means those that are able to do it easily are not necessarily being strict upon themselves. I mean, how could it be said that they are strict, if living like that comes natural to them and if it was something they would find delight in doing?

I personally see living in the manner described by the brother as no big deal at all. Meaning, I would find it extremely easy to do without even having to struggle against myself. It wouldn't even seem like a form zuhd from my perspective. No doubt outsiders when they look at me would assume I'm being too harsh on myself and going overboard in zuhd frenzy or something.

Just my 2 cents on the issue. I'm sure the amount to which one finds contentment has a part to play somewhere here too. Can't quite find the appropriate words atm. :exhausted

Living a simple life would be cool though. I'd have to find a way to force ;) the wife into agreeing with it too as no woman would live in a house without shiny new furniture out of her own will. :D

Soulja Girl
08-20-2010, 01:49 AM

Since we're on the topic of wanting to live a simple life, how do you get rid of the love of this world? :?

:wa:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-20-2010, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
Living a simple life would be cool though. I'd have to find a way to force ;) the wife into agreeing with it too as no woman would live in a house without shiny new furniture out of her own will. :D
its cool we'll just buy her burgers :D

Since we're on the topic of wanting to live a simple life, how do you get rid of the love of this world?
fill your heart with the opposite.

for example, love for music and love for Quran cant stay in one heart right?
so can love for the hereafter and love for this life stay in one heart?

Also the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam said keep the dunya in your hands ready to chuck away.

I think you just have to not get attached to anything.

Prayer and recitation helps :D

~Raindrop~
08-20-2010, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

Since we're on the topic of wanting to live a simple life, how do you get rid of the love of this world? :?

fill your heart with the opposite.
This should be right up your street, cwazy. ;) http://www.idauk.org/dawah/audio_english.html They're in date order, it's called 'Prescription for Acquiring the Love of Allah', on 10/05/2009 in Northampton. Nearer the bottom of the page.

Alpha Dude
08-20-2010, 02:21 AM

Wa alaykum salam,

I would say strive to strenghten your connection with Allah. Believe in Allah and Islam with total conviction. When you make dua, focus properly your full attention to him. Allah has said if we go walking to him, he comes running to us. So take the first step and actively LOOK for him. DESIRE to get close to Allah. Be absolutely sincere when you ask him for guidance and Allah will InshaAllah guide you. The stronger your connection with Allah becomes, the weaker your attachment to the dunya will become.

its cool we'll just buy her burgers :D
Very random but I suppose that could work. I'll save the miswaak for another time then. :hmm:

Woodrow
08-20-2010, 02:47 AM

Strangely sometimes disasters and major losses in our lives are what makes us learn what is actually of any value. I had to loose everything I own more than once, before I come to the understanding of how little value possessions are.

My simple learning from what life has handed me:

Never buy anything you would not be willing to throw away. If you can not throw it away, you do not own it it owns you.

Any living creature that comes into your life is worth more than the most precious piece of gold.

The path to Jannah is not paved with gold, it is paved with prayer mats.

All you will ever need in this Dunyah is as close to you as prostration.

The less you can learn to live with, the more you will gain. Direct your desires to owning just a few items and those view will turn out to be all you need and if you care from them properly they will increase to as much as you can actually handle.

A little thought to ponder.

Imagine you have to leave your home in 15 minutes never to return. You can only bring with you any living creatures you have plus a grocery bag full of your possessions. You have 5 minutes to fill the
bag. What will you put in it?

Now take half the items out of the bag, what is left is all you actually need at this moment in your life.

We need nothing in this life except that which will guide us to Jannah and sustain life while we are here. All other things are wants not needs and our wants very often are the result of what we see in ads.

Look at the true value of so many things in this life we have been taught as being of value. How valuable is say the Hope diamond? Now suppose you were stranded in a life boat far adrift at sea, it has been 8 days since you had a morsel of food and 3 days since you had a drop of water. You are now offered a choice of 2 things, you can have either the Hope diamond or water and food. which now is the most valuable.

There is nothing wrong in owning and enjoying halal material items and there is joy in sharing them, but remember those are wants and not needs. Look at our wants as being a luxury and the less time we spend on luxuries gives us more time to spend on needs.

Sort out what are the needs and wants in your life. concentrate one the needs and do not get concerned over the wants. Enjoy them if they fall into your life, but always be willing to give them away as a gift or throw them away if they begin to own you.

Strange often the less we strive to gain the more we seem to get. Just last year on Sept 5 Aabidah and I lost virtually every possession we own. We spent the past winter literally homeless living in a Winnebago stranded in ice and snow. Yet, in a very short period of time we again already own way too much and have too many material possessions. Which fortunately we can share with those in need ot them.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-20-2010, 03:47 AM
^ funny thing is I wasnt even thinking about being a zaahid loool

I just find what I said to be more comfortable to me. And the best thing is we have a central home with sofa's, beds (where my mum lives), my place is going to be just for me and my wife so its going to be as simple as simple gets :D

A zaahid is one which stays away from the permissible indulgence to please Allah. If I do what I do, it will be to keep my selfish ruined nafs under check, nothing more :)
It fell under my definition of zuhd, i.e. what I would consider zuhd..so I commented on it..but no problem! I pray insha'Allaah you get what your heart desires, both here and in the Hereafter.

Very random but I suppose that could work. I'll save the miswaak for another time then. :hmm:
You really like tempting me to reply don't you ? :p j/k.

syilla
08-20-2010, 04:43 AM
salams...

If the muslim don't struggle to find money and wealth it'll be impossible for them to do hajj and also to pay zakah. so it is important to work for it. and for that...we hope that Allah guide us to be more worried and think more and spent time more on the hereafter compared to this world. Sometimes we worried too much about this world and the misery befallen on us.

Vigno
08-20-2010, 02:31 PM

Well for me, I just go against what my self wants. Like, if my self says am sleepy I say oh really? ok lets pray! And if I see food that I like, I don't take it, I take what I don't find attractive, and when I eat generally, I put the thought that am only eating to survive and take my interest in the food away.

Just started this recently and I feel so happy alhamdulilah =)

Woodrow
08-21-2010, 02:57 AM
salams...

If the muslim don't struggle to find money and wealth it'll be impossible for them to do hajj and also to pay zakah. so it is important to work for it. and for that...we hope that Allah guide us to be more worried and think more and spent time more on the hereafter compared to this world. Sometimes we worried too much about this world and the misery befallen on us.

A person need not limit themselves to a low paying job to live a simple life. In fact if they do have a high paying job and choose to live a simple life, that frees up more money to be used for things like Hajj, Charity, Zakat etc.

Soulja Girl
08-21-2010, 06:57 PM

If you've got the means and wealth then use it wisely & be thankful for it.. that in itself is a good deed.. :) If I'm not mistaken, Imam Malik was known to be wealthy, he'd wear very elegant and expensive clothing, usually white and he'd change them frequently & give them away to charity once worn.. :)

~Raindrop~
08-21-2010, 07:02 PM
^^'La ba'sa bil ghina liman ittaqaa'

There is nothing wrong with being wealthy, for those who fear Allah

أحمد
08-21-2010, 09:10 PM

Rasoolullah :saws1: was a merchant, this didn't stop him :saws1: from leading a simple life, helping the poor, performing Hajj, or fulfilling anything else. We have the perfect example of Rasoolullah :saws1:.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-21-2010, 11:37 PM
there is absolutely nothing wrong with being wealthy.

but extravagance and wastefulness are another matter entirely.

one of the things the prophet sallallahi alaihiwasallaam feared for this ummah is its time of richness.

Abu Dharr al ghifari would go to the market everyday to warn people of getting too comfortable.

and i myself have felt the affects of pleasure and luxury taking and saping away at my emaan.

just a few thoughts I had whilst reading the comments :)

gladTidings
08-22-2010, 09:01 AM
Brother woodrow...alhamdullilah you truly are a blessing to this forum since your posts are filled with years of wisdom that is so beneficial for the rest of us. Alhamdullilah. I wish to live a life without extravagance and hope that I have the strength to detach myself from worldly assets in exchange for heaven, inshAllah. I’m not sure if my idea of a simple life matches that of some of the brothers here though =/

I love giving. I want to earn enough so that I am able to give to others, who otherwise would not have, the equivalent to what I have inshAllah. I think it’s about balancing your life so that you are comfortable and content with what you have and in a state of optimum imaan. For some that would be more and for others less is sufficient and Alhamdullilah we have examples from the lives of the companions and the pious at both ends of the spectrum.

We have so much to be thankful for. Allahumma inni ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatik. <3

syed_z
08-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Asalaam o Alaikum... Nice to hear all beautiful thoughts :)

I just know that we should wear and dress and ride, what people in our society , mostly i.e majority wears and dress, then this way we are just like them and we wont feel proud, nor would they become jealous of us, as well as whatever extra then we have on top of it, we can give it away as charity or to the near ones who are needy.

S_87
08-22-2010, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin

you can buy new furniture but it doesnt have to be the most expensive, it can be simple (new and clean) furniture and just dont change it every other year.

Insaanah
08-23-2010, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
^^'La ba'sa bil ghina liman ittaqaa'

There is nothing wrong with being wealthy, for those who fear Allah

Also along with that:

My dear sis The Vales Lily sent me this lovely hadeeth: "Innallaaha yuhib an yara ath'haar ni'matihi 'alaa 'abdih'' Meaning: "Allaah loves to see the effects of His blessing on His slave.'' (Hasan Saheeh: Related by at-Tirmidhee (no. 2963))

Also, it was reported that Abul-Ahwas al-Jashamee said: The Prophet :saws: saw me wearing old, tattered clothes, and asked me, "Do you have any wealth?" I said, "Yes." He said, "What kind of wealth?" I said, "All that Allah has given me of camels and sheep." He said, "Then show the generous blessings that He has given you." (Saheeh: Related by Ahmad (no. 15323), at-Tirmidhee (no. 1929) and an-Nisaa'ee (no. 5128))

And Surah ad-Duhaa, last ayah, "And proclaim the bounty of your Lord."

Allah, may He be glorified, loves the effects of His blessings on His slave to be made manifest, for this is part of the gratitude for His blessings. Allah loves to see the external beauty of His slaves which reflects His blessings on them, and the inner beauty of their gratitude to Him for those blessings.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-23-2010, 03:44 PM
^ that means dont be a tramp. Thats how I understand it.

It doesnt mean live as majority of the west do...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!