/* */

PDA

View Full Version : After a long hiatus... I'm back

AntiKarateKid
08-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Well, I left before because I felt like getting involved with so many debates and getting over my head was bad for my iman. I like the new fancy look and hope everyone havin a good Ramadan. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-16-2010, 10:21 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum Brother

Welcome back to the forum AntiKarateKid

Hope you have a beneficial stay here and enjoy your self once again on the forum.

And Alhamdulilaah Ramadhaan is wonderful and hoping the same for you

Ramadhaan Mubarak

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

جوري
08-16-2010, 10:44 PM
:welcome: back mr miyagi.. all the monsters of this forum have gone to sleep..
peace has been restored to all the land, prosperity and goodwill toward our fellows now reigns supreme...

:w:

Muslim Woman
08-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Salaam Alaykum

Welcome back to the forum , br. Ramadan Mubarak to you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
08-16-2010, 10:46 PM
lol assalamu alaikum bro

i myself just came back

TIS FATE :D

Alpha Dude
08-16-2010, 10:49 PM
Welcome back bro. :)

جوري
08-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Alpha dude you've left first order of importance of the mundane world for the broody melancholy of the desert? I salute you man!

Muhammad
08-16-2010, 11:32 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Welcome back Br AntiKarateKid - it's always nice to see old faces/names again. :)

Debates can be very time-consuming and unproductive, so it's good you decided to distance yourself from them. I think many people new to forums and debating get caught up with them, then afterwards realise it was a waste of time. I hope you will find benefit from the forum and enjoy your stay Insha'Allaah.

Asiyah3
08-16-2010, 11:32 PM
:sl:

Welcome back to LI and Ramadan mubarak.

سيف الله
08-16-2010, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Well, I left before because I felt like getting involved with so many debates and getting over my head was bad for my iman. I like the new fancy look and hope everyone havin a good Ramadan. :D
Salaam

You know what they say, 'trying to win a debate on the internet is like. . . . . .'

Welcome back and hope Ramadan is going well for you :)

Alpha Dude
08-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Alpha dude you've left first order of importance of the mundane world for the broody melancholy of the desert? I salute you man!
:omg:

format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam
You know what they say, 'trying to win a debate on the internet is like. . . . . .'

PouringRain
08-17-2010, 12:49 AM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you are having a beneficial Ramadan.

Abdul Wahid
08-17-2010, 05:43 AM

Welcome back bro.

Enjoy your stay and Ramadhan Mubarak.

Eric H
08-18-2010, 02:11 AM
Greetings and peace be with you AntiKarateKid;

Ramadhaan Mubarak, good to have you back again.

Eric

Woodrow
08-18-2010, 02:56 AM

Ramadan Kareem Dear Nephew, glad you are back.

aamirsaab
08-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Wagwan blad.

I mean ramadhan mubarak.

I stopped debating a long time. My life has been great. My post count has also stabilised.

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-19-2010, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin

That's funny, I love XKCD....:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!