/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam!

Samiro
08-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters. Im trying to learn more and more about islam and found this board to be very educative. I hope youre all having a pleasant ramadan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Wa alaaykum Salaam

welcome to the forum and may you benefit your self from it

And Ramadhaan Mubarak

PouringRain
08-17-2010, 12:50 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Asiyah3
08-17-2010, 07:04 AM
:wa:
Welcome to LI. I hope you'll have enjoy your stay and learn lots insha'Allah. Ramadan Mubaarak.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiro
08-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Rhubarb Tart
08-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Salam!

Welcome!

Vigno
08-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Wa Alekum Aalam wa Rahmatul Allahi wa Barakatuh

Inshallah we ll all learn a lot together and I hope you are having a pleasant Ramadan too ^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!