/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Internet & Islamic Download

ourdialogue02
08-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Raheem
Assalaamu 'alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu
I must confess that the internet to me is the ultimate fun, I love it alot, it perplexes me, the volume and loads of knowledge and resources in it. The part I love I the most is its ability to provide knowledge materials and resources for free, the likes of which even if were on sale would never get to the nooks and corners of the most part of the world.
But there is a setback, and due to that setback am writing this post seeking help and assistance from Allah first and then you my honourable Muslim brothers and sisters, in my area the internet connection is extremely very slow and I love to download Islamic lectures and materials the most, in fact this problem has made me to learn more on it and I learnt about download accelerators, but the issue now is I have a real volume and load of knowledge I love to have downloaded but even while using a download accelerator its going to take me days to get them done besides the time factor which I can manage well the finance is that I can’t handle as a student as I will be doing the downloads in cybercafés which are more economical it would cost me about thirty five USD equivalent to five thousand Nigerian naira (huge money here).
Due to the above problem, please I ask brother or sister who can be of assistance to help me download the audio and video files and insha Allah send to me by post at least the brother or sister could themselves benefit from the downloaded lectures.
I have a lot and loads of good authentic lectures and videos to be downloaded to benefit lots of Muslims. But for now I think the ones that take priority for now are:
The pleasant view school media page &
QSEP multimedia download page
Brothers and sisters, if anyone is willing to help me, then please PM me and inform the mods and they will forward my mailing address to you.

jazakallahu khayran wa salamualaykum...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!