/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam Alaikum Wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu

kfran
08-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Asalam Alaikum Wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu to all, I am Khalid and I am just happty to be here..Alhamdullilah!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Vigno
08-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Wa Alekum Asalam Wa Rahmatul Allahi Wa Barakatu

Wow another Khalid is here ^, I am khalid also and happy to have you here too, welcome brother =)

Woodrow
08-17-2010, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kfran
Asalam Alaikum Wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu to all, I am Khalid and I am just happty to be here..Alhamdullilah!!!
:wa:

Welcom Khalid and we are very pleased to meet you.

Rhubarb Tart
08-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Salam

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
08-17-2010, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kfran
:wa: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome to LI. Ramadan Mubarak! Enjoy your stay and be happy insha'Allah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barahkatuh

Welcome Brother Khalid

Hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit yourself from the forum

Ramadhaan Mubarak.

أحمد
08-17-2010, 07:01 PM
:sl:

Welcome Khalid to LI Islamic Forum.

:wa:

PouringRain
08-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!