/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what's written on the following Taweez/amulets.

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 02:11 PM
I have a member in my family who's visited numerous sufi/brelvi/deobandi peers who've given her amulets to wear around her neck :( Over the years quite a collection has built up.

Last night I opened them all and put them in Ruqya water and the house as well as my salah, all ready feels a lot more serene or it could all be in my head. Any way I'm interested to know what's written on them can anyone tell me please, below are pictures of each amulet given out by various Masjids/imams/institutes around Birmingham.

Amulet 1

This one is from an As-Suffa institute imam. This is their website http://www.as-suffa.org/ they offer islamic courses if anyone is interested :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Amulet 2

S_87
08-18-2010, 03:01 PM
oooh amulets with numbers/shapes/things others dont understand, i remember reading on them, it is witchcraft!

the only type of amulets that there may be a difference of opinion on whether its allowed are ones qith Quran ayahs on, otherwise the others are totally not allowed. i will look for the book on what it said on numbers..

the first two pics are the only ones coming up for me btw..

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/10543/amulets

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Amulet 3

This one is from Ghamkol Sharif Masjid in Birmingham This is their website http://ghamkolsharifmasjid.co.uk/default.aspx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Amulet 4

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Amulet 5

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Amulet 6

This one is from a Noor TV peer. For all of you who like to watch Noor tv this is their website http://thenoor.tv/

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Amulet 7

This one is from an As-Suffa institute imam.

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Not sure what this is but found it with the collection

ardianto
08-18-2010, 03:44 PM
:sl:

Those are messages for jinns that written in codes.

Caller الداعي
08-18-2010, 03:47 PM
do u have a library of amulets!! lol

Snowflake
08-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Turn the pics around. The 786 should be at the top.

Woodrow
08-18-2010, 03:54 PM

Personaly I can not find anything I recognize as words. To me they appear to be little more then letters written as initials (Possibly acronyms for something) random numbers and scribbled shapes.

This is a good time to get them out of the house. Although they have no power, they represent an abominable practice based upon superstition and there is no place for superstition in Islam.

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by caller
No unfortunately the member in my family believes in the sufi/brelvi peers and over the past few years has been visiting many in order to find a solution to her problem. Sadly she still hasn't learnt and is still wearing an amulet from some other peer.

The person in my family is convinced she has a jinn and that these amulets weaken the jinn :( that's why she won't take it off :( these were all redundant amulets, she upgraded her amulet recently to one she got from a peer who is meant to be really powerful and is able to control jinns :(

S_87
08-18-2010, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
Not sure what this is but found it with the collection

first 3 ayahs of Surah Ghafir repeated

حم

تَنزِيلُ الْكِتَابِ مِنَ اللَّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ

1 Ha-Mim. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
2 The revelation of the Book (this Qur'an) is from Allah, the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.
غَافِرِ الذَّنبِ وَقَابِلِ التَّوْبِ شَدِيدِ الْعِقَابِ ذِي الطَّوْلِ ۖ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ إِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ
The Forgiver of sin, the Acceptor of repentance, the Severe in punishment, the Bestower (of favours). La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), to Him is the final return.

Snowflake
08-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Amulet 6 has Bismillah, La ilaha illAllah and durood on it.. I can't make out the rest..

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 04:07 PM
I just found this video, and you'll notice all the amulets contain what it claims is magic.

piXie
08-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Allaahu musta'an.

Looks like a lot of squiggles. :ermm: ....I don't think we should concern ourselves with the content esp. the ones where its clear its not the Qur'aan. I hope you have gotten rid of them all. May Allaah guide the sister and protect us all.

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by caller
If the imams would stop giving them out I wouldn't have any at all :( These imams sit in big masjids you know you'd be surprised.

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Personaly I can not find anything I recognize as words. To me they appear to be little more then letters written as initials (Possibly acronyms for something) random numbers and scribbled shapes.

This is a good time to get them out of the house. Although they have no power, they represent an abominable practice based upon superstition and there is no place for superstition in Islam.
I think it's based on Jewish Kabala magic, check the video I posted it kind of explains it. I've got them all in Ruqya water, I was told to leave them in ruqya water over night then poor them into a river/stream.

Woodrow
08-18-2010, 04:21 PM
If the imams would stop giving them out I wouldn't have any at all :( These imams sit in big masjids you know you'd be surprised.

I think it's based on Jewish Kabala magic, check the video I posted it kind of explains it. I've got them all in Ruqya water, I was told to leave them in ruqya water over night then poor them into a river/stream.

It does seem to be something would expect to find in Jewish Kabala. But, please do not let them upset you except for the fact they are leading your relative astray. But they have no power of any form. However, the one with ayyats could be considered sacrilegious if not blasphemous for the way it is being misused.

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

It does seem to be something would expect to find in Jewish Kabala. But, please do not let them upset you except for the fact they are leading your relative astray. But they have no power of any form. However, the one with ayyats could be considered sacrilegious if not blasphemous for the way it is being misused.
If my relative is doing this sin cos she's following the imam's advice who says this will cure her of her problem will she be held accountable? It's not just my mum, these imams have thousands of people who attend their masjids on weekly basis for jummah. And they're seen as good knowledgeable Imams.

Do you think she will be held accountable? :( I've tried telling her but she says
"so what these knowledgeable imams and all the people who follow them have got it wrong have they? this is just a different school of thought 2 yours"
this is what she says :(

ardianto
08-18-2010, 04:27 PM
Let me out of topic for a while.

Two days ago, my friend, a motocross instructor, told me.

"I told a young racer boy to change his helmet with the newer and safer helmet, but he refused. And, do you know what was he said ?. He told me : but sir...., there is a taweez written inside this helmet !". :heated:

Cabdullahi
08-18-2010, 04:29 PM
it's absolutely disgusting that they're doing this

JINNS, FREEMASONS, MAGIC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1RJ1W5AbE

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
it's absolutely disgusting that they're doing this

JINNS, FREEMASONS, MAGIC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1RJ1W5AbE
Akhi I think there's an aqeedah/school of thought in Islam that believes you can use magic to cure magic that's why you find Sufi/Brewli/Deobandi Imam's giving out these amulets. They're intention is good I think but the question is can you use magic to cure magic? My friend said people who have Maturidi/ashari aqeedah believe you can use magic to cure magic. Allah hu alam how true this is.

ardianto
08-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Akhi I think there's an aqeedah/school of thought in Islam that believes you can use magic to cure magic that's why you find Sufi/Brewli/Deobandi Imam's giving out these amulets. They're intention is good I think but the question is can you use magic to cure magic? My friend said people who have Maturidi/ashari aqeedah believe you can use magic to cure magic. Allah hu alam how true this is.
This is not related to Maturidi and Ashari aqeedah.

And can we use magic to cure magic ?.
Maybe can. But this is same as we ask help to a jinn to defeat another jinn. This is shirk.

Salahudeen
08-18-2010, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
This is not related to Maturidi and Ashari aqeedah.

And can we use magic to cure magic ?.
Maybe can. But this is same as we ask help to a jinn to defeat another jinn. This is shirk.
Well I found this answer from one of the places my relative got an amulet, I think it explains a lot.

The jinn are a creation living in an existence similar to our own in that they have free will and have free will to worship Allah taala. Thus it is not permitted to, regardless of the method used, to make Jinns subserviant to oneself. Those Aamils (spiritual doctors) who work with Jinn to help undo magic etc. do so not by forcing those Jinn but by pious Jinn willingly giving their assisstance.

Mufti Mohammed Sajjad

Wallahu Aalam bis-sawab

http://www.as-suffa.org/Shariah-Law/...ns.html?q=jinn

they believe you can use the help of pious jinns to cure magic maybe that's why the magic stuff is done with the amulets and stuff to get the help of pious jinns allah hu alam.

أحمد
08-18-2010, 04:51 PM

Recite the last two surahs of the Quran; it is the best cure against such problems.

Magic can only harm; it cannot cure anything, including itself. Read below:

(2:98-103)
"Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel and Michael - then indeed, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers.
And We have certainly revealed to you verses [which are] clear proofs, and no one would deny them except the defiantly disobedient.
Is it not [true] that every time they took a covenant a party of them threw it away? But, [in fact], most of them do not believe.
And when a messenger from Allah came to them confirming that which was with them, a party of those who had been given the Scripture threw the Scripture of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know [what it contained].
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.
And if they had believed and feared Allah , then the reward from Allah would have been [far] better, if they only knew."

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!