/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Baby boy hair styles

anonymous
08-18-2010, 10:28 PM
salaam

i know that men stylin n designing their hair etc is haraam but wat about 4 babies??

please keep my gorjus baby in ya duas

jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
08-19-2010, 07:29 AM
im not sure, but its probably best not to get a child used to what a adult person isn't allowed to do, despite the fact that they are not yet held responsible.

just my 2 cents.

Hamza Asadullah
08-21-2010, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salaam

i know that men stylin n designing their hair etc is haraam but wat about 4 babies??

please keep my gorjus baby in ya duas

jazakallah
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazakallahu khayran for your question. According to Sheikh Hamza Karamali:

It is offensive to shave part of the hair of the head and to leave other parts of it unshaved. This is called qaza` in Arabic. "Shaving" refers to the complete removal of hair using a razor or something similar. Merely shortening the hair at certain locations and not shortening it at other locations does not fall under the definition of qaza` and is neither offensive nor unlawful in and of itself.

Although cutting one's hair in such a manner isn't forbidden in and of itself, it may become unlawful for external reasons that return to one's intention. For example, if one's is styling one's hair in a certain manner is to imitate someone who is not fit to be imitated--such as film and music stars that are known for their immoral conduct--the haircut would become impermissible because of this external factor. If, however, one is styling one's hair in a particular manner merely because one likes the way it looks, then there is nothing wrong with it.

and Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!