/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Two Innocent Brothers Killed In Sialkot (Pakistan)

Abdul Wahid
08-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Isn't this month meant to be a month of mercy, forgiveness and salvation from the hellfire?

I watched a video that made my blood boil. How 2 young brothers lost their lives at the hands of a mob who thought they could take the law into their own hands.

They savagely tortured the brothers continously for hours while many people including police watched.

There have been a few reports suggesting that they were part of a group of four that killed two people. Another report said that they were thiefs. Another says that they got involved in a cricket fight.

A family friend said they were innocent and good lads. One was 16 and the other 18. Both prayed 5 times a day and one was a Hafiz of the Qur'an.

ALLAH knows best.

The things that got me angry is how people just watched and done nothing to help. After beating them to death, they hanged them upside down.

How those people can call themselves Muslims after doing this especially in the blessed month of Ramadhan. Where was the proof even if they were guilty of what they were accused of? What gave them the right to do this? Where is the mercy and compassion? Why did no one stop these murderers?

Imagine the family of the brothers who were murdered while be recorded, which is constantly being shown on TV.

May ALLAH(SWT) make it easy for the brothers family especially their parents. Ameen.

I don't know what to say about the murderers. I don't want to say nothing apart from cursing these people but I won't.

You can watch the video on YouTube or type in Google. '2 brothers murdered in Sialkot'

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Elayhi Rajioun.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Wahid
08-21-2010, 05:46 AM
Latest story is that the brothers were involved in a brawl at a cricket match and injured 4 people.

People of Sialkot taught they'd teach them a lesson by killing them. Seriously what is wrong with these people. Jahil people, jahil country.

All this over a cricket match.

I can't get over it. The fact that this has happened in the blessed month of Ramadhan. They brothers were in all likelihood fasting. So were the murderers and the cowards who watched.

I just watched another video and the elder brother was shouting just shoot me because he couldn't bear the torture. These murderers are worser than animals. I hope all the people there are arrested and those involved are publicly hanged for this horrendus act.

Vigno
08-21-2010, 05:52 AM
Were they from India?

Snowflake
08-21-2010, 06:20 AM
My mum phoned me to tune into ARY News. It was shown there explicitly. However there it was alleged that the brothers had committed an armed robbery killing a 12 year old boy. Even if that were true, both men could not have shot the same boy. So on what basis did they kill both? This country is asking for the wrath of Allah, and still haven't learnt from the tasters they are getting. Muslims aren't even allowed to mutilate the bodies of non believers in war. Yet muslims did this to muslims, and people just watched. SubhanAllah. I wish I had nothing to do with Pakistan.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Wahid
08-21-2010, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vigno
Were they from India?
No, they were from Pakistan - Sialkot.

format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
My mum phoned me to tune into ARY News. It was shown there explicitly. However there it was alleged that the brothers had committed an armed robbery killing a 12 year old boy. Even if that were true, both men could not have shot the same boy. So on what basis did they kill both? This country is asking for the wrath of Allah, and still haven't learnt from the tasters they are getting. Muslims aren't even allowed to mutilate the bodies of non believers in war. Yet muslims did this to muslims, and people just watched. SubhanAllah. I wish I had nothing to do with Pakistan.
ARY showed it but there are more videos which makes me more angry. The police got hold of the bodies, put them in a tractor (trolley), both brothers heads were on the edge of the trolley. They got to the police station and thre their bodies on the floor like they were dirt.

Brothers were innocent. Mistaken identity. Apparently someone said that they were the killers and of course with the Pakistani mentality that is automatically guilty. What a horrific death. The fact that everyone watched has made think that I don't want to think about Pakistan no more despite other people suffering with the flood crisis. Instead of helping the brothers, these retards were busy recording. Disgusting.

huan
08-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Two brothers were killed brutally in public in Sialkot, Pakistan, for injuring four people at a cricket match

In Sialkot, Pakistan, people tried to take justice in their own hands by teaching a lesson to two brothers, a bit too brutally, for injuring four people at a cricket match.

The incident took place when two brothers ended up in a brawl in a local cricket match and they ended up injuring four people. The charged mob got out-raged and started beating the two brothers. The beating got so brutal that the two brothers lost their lives and all the people of Sialkot considered it a lesson well taught.

There was even a police officer present at the event but he did nothing to stop the beating.

The Chief Justice of Pakistan, Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry took suo moto notice of the Sialkot beating and has slammed the police officer who was present at Sialkot beatings over torture and killings of the brothers and has summoned the Secretary Establishment for action against the police.

The Sialkot beatings and eventual killings have sparked up resentment amongst the people of Pakistan for such lawlessness.
Google the video it is such horrifying. Why does pakistan even exist ? It's a useless country needs to get wiped of the map.

Vigno
08-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Asalamu Alekum

Reminds me of something that happened in the country am originally from years ago. A child was hit by a car and he remained on the street just laying there like a dead goat and then they finally decided to remove him hours later I think. People surrounded him and did nothing but that's different, I blame the police and the ambulance in this case, so careless. Well my country is well known for its carelessness of its people and caring about people from outside, its annoying and that's why I am happy to say I have no country alhamdulilah.

Far7an
08-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Threads merged.

Maryan0
08-23-2010, 06:40 PM
I wish I hadnt looked that up. May allah have mercy on them what a horrible death.
Salam

Vigno
08-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Asalamu Alekum

You know sometimes when the Imam in the Masjid prays for pakistan, I fear to say amin because I fear that what happened to Pakistan is a punishment from Allah and I don't want to support those whom Allah punishment has fallen upon. But I don't know for sure so may Allah forgive me if my thoughts were wrong...

tw009
08-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Walikum'salaam

brother make dua for the people in Pakistan and ask Allah to forgive them.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

I was thinking of creating a thread about the Brothers but i thought maybe it would make many upset and angry.
However, What has happened made me incredibly upset and i still cant get over it, those Devils shall be punishment as the power is in the hands of Allaah the creator of you and I. For Allaah is severe in Punishment.

They are my brothers in Islaam and to hear such a thing made me upset, those who have no mercy on one, shall not be shown mercy! They were fasting, fasting for who? Allaah , May Allaah grant them Justice, Ameen

May Allaah give strengh to the mother of the brothers and the family , Ameen, May Allaah give strengh to those who are suffering and protect them, Ameen

This blessed month, please keep them brothers in your Dua.

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Vigno
08-23-2010, 07:34 PM
May Allah forgive them and all muslims, ameen

ابن آل مرة
08-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Pakistan: A video allegedly showing two teenage brothers being beaten to death has caused outrage in Pakistan after it was broadcast on television networks.
Pakistan’s Geo News aired the footage, reporting that it showed the two young men being beaten with sticks before their bodies were dragged and hanged from a nearby metal pole.
None of the dozens of people watching tried to stop the attack, not even several police, the report said.
The killings occurred on August 15 in Sialkot, a town in eastern Punjab province

As details have emerged, authorities appear increasingly confident that the two boys – 17-year-old Moiz Butt and his 15-year-old brother Muneeb – were innocent victims.
The two went to play cricket after praying and eating breakfast, carrying a bag with them containing game equipment, said Mujahid Sherdil, a top government official in the district.
An armed robbery had taken place in the vicinity of the cricket field, so residents were on alert and police were nearby.
When the boys appeared with a bag, they were thought to be the robbers, Sherdil told.
He added, however, that more information was still being sought.
The boys were believed to have been in fights over the past few days for the right to play on the cricket ground, which was about a mile (2 kilometres) from their house.
The origins of the video are unknown and there are reports that multiple men in the crowd recorded the attack using cell phones.
Stations blurred out some of the more graphic images of the boys’ bloodied bodies, but several faces in the crowd are clearly identifiable, including several police officers in uniform who watched.
Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik visited the family of the two victims on Sunday in Sialkot and issued an appeal for citizens to come forward with evidence to help the investigation.
He said at least 10 suspects have been arrested including four police officers.
Geo News reported that the District Police Officer (DPO) was one of the officers arrested and said he would remain in police custody.
Local media reported the DPO was present during the incident. No other information was available.
Malik said the police should have at least fired their guns in the air to disperse the crowd, and added that people should not take the law into their own hands.
He said the whole of Pakistan is calling for the killers to be punished.
“If I cannot get justice, I will understand there is no justice, no law in Pakistan,” said a woman reported to be the boys’ mother.
Punjab province Police Chief said the government has ordered two separate inquiries into the killings.
It’s unclear whether such mob killings are more common now than in years past in Pakistan, but they are more likely to get reported and affect the public consciousness because of the explosion of electronic media during the last decade.
Civic groups condemned the attack in Sialkot and the media attention has forced the government to respond.
But many suspects never get caught – one reason mobs feel free to go after victims on their own.
The brothers’ killings came as Pakistan’s government is reeling from other crises, including the worst flooding in decades.
The calamity appears to have further eroded confidence in the government, a key US ally in the fight against Islamist extremism.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...layer_embedded

ابن آل مرة
08-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Its really sad to hear that, and I watched the video as well. They beat them like they were some animals. may Allah bring justice upon those wrong-doers.

tw009
08-23-2010, 08:06 PM
^ you don't even kill animals like that! :(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

They were practically Children aged 15 and 17, and got accused of something they did NOt,and even if they did there is NO proof!
It clearly shows from the Mother when she was asked and she replied "They were Masoom", their own mother says this.

And this is still not a justified way to kill one when there is no Proof!

The first Brother aged 15 exspired as the older 17 year old went through the torture for 2 hours!

Allaah is all knowing and may he grant them in Jannatul Firdaus Ameen

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Rhubarb Tart
08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
:sl:

This is the first time I hear about this. This upset me greatly. imsad

Rhubarb Tart
08-23-2010, 08:37 PM
Maybe the flooding made those people lose all sense of humanity? I am trying to make 73 excuses for them. But there is no real excuse bit like what happened to the young girl in iraqi with red top. I just wonder how do they manage to stand there and watch? I can stomach to watch the video. I am seriously losing my faith in humanity.

ameen to dua

ourdialogue02
08-23-2010, 10:17 PM
bismillahir rahmanir rahim
salamulaykum
am actually short of words to describe how despicable the whole issue is, this if far worse than jungle justice, i do not see any need making excuses for these people who only succeeded in murdering two innocent muslims in this month of ramadan...it so sad and un describleable see how they were using sticks on the poor kids, may Allah accept the kids as martyr and give the mother the fortitude to bear her loss its quiet sad and unthinkable, even the flood willl not make people behave so irrationally.

Snowflake
08-24-2010, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid
ARY showed it but there are more videos which makes me more angry. The police got hold of the bodies, put them in a tractor (trolley), both brothers heads were on the edge of the trolley. They got to the police station and thre their bodies on the floor like they were dirt.

Brothers were innocent. Mistaken identity. Apparently someone said that they were the killers and of course with the Pakistani mentality that is automatically guilty. What a horrific death. The fact that everyone watched has made think that I don't want to think about Pakistan no more despite other people suffering with the flood crisis. Instead of helping the brothers, these retards were busy recording. Disgusting.
:cry: May Allah grant them the highest Paradise and avenge their killers in both worlds. As well as the rapists and killers of four year old Sana, and all the other innocent children like her. And the innocent daughters who have been sacrificed in the barbaric custom of karokari. Ameen. Bar the poor mazloom, right now I'm hating that country with every part of me.They just never seem to get it. I doubt they ever will.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!