/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bikhre Moti

~Raindrop~
08-21-2010, 04:56 PM
:sl:

Does anybody know where this book is available from, in the UK? I've been searching for it for absolute ages with no success imsad

I've never had to wait this long to get my hands on a kitab and I really really need it. The longer I wait, the more anxious I get.

Jazakumullah Khair in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
08-21-2010, 05:09 PM

The English version is available at Amsons; I'm not sure about the Urdu or Farsi versions.

:wa:

أحمد
08-21-2010, 05:17 PM

I found Volume 5 in Urdu: http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2...olume5urdu.pdf

~Raindrop~
08-21-2010, 05:59 PM
May Allah SWT reward you tremendously. JazakAllah for the Urdu one!
One part is miles better than nothing! If all else fails, maybe I should just print it off, drill a hole through it and bind the pages together or something. However, I'm hoping I don't have to resort to such drastic measures. :X

A visit to Amsons is long overdue, but I really want the Urdu version. InshaAllah it's now within reach after months of searching...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
08-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Whats the book about

moti = fat

or was that mota? Allahu3alem

ژاله
08-21-2010, 06:26 PM
^loll.
moti=fat(fem), mota =fat(masculine)
but these moti and mota have the 't' like you pronounce in english, well quite close to it.
whereas the title has moti, with a soft 't', pronounced close to the arabic taa or the french t. and it means pearl(s).
bikhre moti = scattered pearls.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-21-2010, 06:40 PM
lol what a nice name "Scattered Pearls" MashaAllaah

pearls is such a nice word i dunno why :-\

~Raindrop~
08-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Going back to the original question...
Does anybody know where I can buy this book from??:exhausted

Soulja Girl
08-24-2010, 06:36 PM

^Try this: http://www.idara.com/islamic_books.htm

~Raindrop~
08-24-2010, 06:42 PM
They do have it.

Just too teeny weeny problems.

1. The store is currently offline.

2. It's in India.

That's IT.:enough!:

I'm going to start befriending some Indians.:mmokay: If only I knew where to find them.

Soulja Girl
08-24-2010, 06:43 PM

^You banger loll.. xD try the bookshop in Bolton eneh, they have everyfin usually.. :)

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-24-2010, 09:16 PM
6 volume set for just Rs. 435, that's pretty cheap...we have some Indians on board...lol...but the store is offline :hmm:

~Raindrop~
08-24-2010, 09:24 PM
You may call it cheap. Of what use is cheap to me when it's not available? :mmokay:

Right now, I want it so much I'm willing to pay ten times the price. Money spent on kitabs is never money wasted :statisfie

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-24-2010, 09:35 PM
:hmm:
India's first online Islamic store is offline...:p
Anyways, what is bikhre moti about?

Re.TiReD
08-24-2010, 09:43 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Volume 1: http://www.ibnekaseer.net/Books/Engl...eredPearls.pdf

Ima try find a hard copy for you insha'Allah x

Oh here's the first volume book: http://www.darul-ishaat.co.uk/store/...ls-Part-1.html

~Raindrop~
08-25-2010, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
:hmm:
India's first online Islamic store is offline...:p
Anyways, what is bikhre moti about?
Here. Got it from the site.

format_quote Originally Posted by Darul Ishaat
As the title indicates, it is a collection of brief Ahaadith (Prophetic Traditions), interesting anecdotes, scholarly, knowledgable and beneficial points which the author came across during study and research and kept in his personal note-book.

Kas1m
10-04-2010, 11:16 PM
I have this in urdu.

~Raindrop~
10-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Allah SWT works in wonderful ways :statisfie

After spending ages searching for the original version of this book, I'd all but given up hope.
Then, somebody bought it for me as I was in hospital Alhamdulillah. :statisfie best present ever. When they presented it, I could barely speak for shock. =D

Alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah.

Jazakumullahu Khairan to everyone who helped =)

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-29-2010, 01:51 PM
^ Can I suggest you something?

~Raindrop~
10-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Of course :-\

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-29-2010, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Of course :-\
Create an e-book, a pdf of that book so that others may benefit from you. :hmm:

~Raindrop~
10-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Is that allowed? :hiding:

Anyway, it all sounds too technology-fied for me. And I just got back from hospital, I'm not supposed to be doing anything mentally straining. my excuse for not having a clue how to do the PDF thing :X)

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-29-2010, 02:06 PM
LOL ;D That can be done.:shade: But be sure to see if the book is copyrighted or not. Well most books are, so for that you create a pdf only for your own archival purposes:happy::happy: and then you some day unknowingly upload it somewhere on the internet and then, the book's journey starts. :Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil:

'Abd-al Latif
10-29-2010, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Whats the book about

moti = fat

or was that mota? Allahu3alem
It sounds like you're trying to say scattered fat women (bikhri moti) :lol:

Tilmeez
11-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Meri begum apnay Walid or behan bhaion mery walida or behan bhion say milnay hamary gaon gai hui thy.
Wapisi per meray brader e nisbati nay jo kitabain mery liay bejhwai hain un main Bikhray moti bhi hay:p

Bilkul isi say milti julti aik or kitab mery zer e mutala rahi hay- Kitabon Ki Darsgah main:

~Raindrop~
11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
If you had posted the above a over a week ago, I would have been incredibly jealous. =D

I have exactly the same nuskhah as yours :D

Tilmeez
11-03-2010, 05:08 PM
:) I received this and other books only yesterday. Took photo of the cover with my camera and .... :D

أحمد
11-03-2010, 07:20 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
:) I received this and other books only yesterday. Took photo of the cover with my camera and .... :D
If its not much trouble; can you scan the book, and if possible upload it somewhere (as pdf or zip) :inshallah

Ihtasham
05-15-2012, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

Does anybody know where this book is available from, in the UK? I've been searching for it for absolute ages with no success imsad

I've never had to wait this long to get my hands on a kitab and I really really need it. The longer I wait, the more anxious I get.

Jazakumullah Khair in advance.

You can access and download all parts of Bikhre moti

sdaonline
10-12-2012, 06:43 PM
I've the links of 8 Parts of Bikhre Moti.. if anyone wants to download then do let me know i will post the links..

Huzzy_786
10-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Woow this book seems interesting.. Might just purchase one, does anyone have an online link to buy this?

AabiruSabeel
10-15-2012, 09:57 PM

The Urdu PDF scans are available here for all the 8 parts: http://islamicbookslibrary.wordpress...nus-palanpuri/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!