/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Be Kind to Your Parents Brothers and Sisters

IbnAbdulHakim
08-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Just felt like too much priority was being given to the spouse so reminder to be good to all :D.

Singles, you may not have a partners but im sure most have a family :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
08-22-2010, 04:32 PM
indeed! parents hold a special place no one can touch

noorseeker
08-22-2010, 04:54 PM
My brothers arent close at all, i wish it was different, its what i want

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum Jazakallahu kHaayr

Indeed we should be kind and helpful!

Wa alaaykum salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Vigno
08-22-2010, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
My brothers arent close at all, i wish it was different, its what i want
My brothers too...pray for them, that's what I do...Inshallah Allah will change them to the good

Danah
08-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Very good reminder
There is nothing like the family and being among your parents, brothers and sisters. Find someone to share you your happiness and sadness. Especially moms, they are a great gift from Allah. A kind shoulder when you need to cry on, I think even if someone is already married, there is nothing like coming to ones mom and emptying all what we have in our chests.

May Allah bless all good moms who struggle a lot to raise their kids

Vigno
08-22-2010, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Very good reminder
There is nothing like the family and being among your parents, brothers and sisters. Find someone to share you your happiness and sadness. Especially moms, they are a great gift from Allah. A kind shoulder when you need to cry on, I think even if someone is already married, there is nothing like coming to ones mom and emptying all what we have in our chests.

Asalamu Alekum

Your words reminded me that my family shares nothing good or bad, my mom in her world of sadness and anger, I have no shoulder to cry on or anyone to speak to...
Not trying to complain now or lay my burden but just an answer for the points you mentioned.

muslimahhhh
08-22-2010, 06:53 PM
^Ameen

very good reminder

JazakAllahu Khair for sharing

ابن آل مرة
08-22-2010, 08:59 PM
For a sec, I thought the thread title was talking about Parent's brothers and sisters as in uncles and aunts...

Danah
08-22-2010, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vigno
Asalamu Alekum

Your words reminded me that my family shares nothing good or bad, my mom in her world of sadness and anger, I have no shoulder to cry on or anyone to speak to...
Not trying to complain now or lay my burden but just an answer for the points you mentioned.
Wa Alykom assalam
I am sorry to hear that, may Allah ease your life and grant you with your family happiness and peace.
Yeah family can be a pain sometimes subhanAllah

Soulja Girl
08-22-2010, 10:00 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

^Yup, even when the world turns against you, you know you'll always have your family to turn to for support.. :) Ameen at your dua.. And pops should be included in teh dua too cuz they work their socks off for us.. :p

:wa:

Somebody
05-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Bump and thanks. Good post.

:thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!