/* */

PDA

View Full Version : birth

mammyluty
08-22-2010, 04:26 PM
asalam alaikum
first let me say ramadhan kareem to all!

second am almost at the end of my second pregnancy,maybe will give birth in Ramadhan inshallah.i just wanted to know if there was any dua for me to read before,during and after labour inshallah.

May Allah make it easy for all pregnant women out there.Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
08-22-2010, 08:34 PM
make any dua for all your brothers and sisters :wub:

may Allah make it easy for u and bless you with a healthy child who will be the coolness of your eyes

Cabdullahi
08-22-2010, 08:36 PM
if you give birth in ramadan insha'Allah and its a boy name ur son Ramadan

أحمد
08-22-2010, 09:14 PM
:sl:

Read this du'a (from Quran [3:38]):

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raindrop~
08-22-2010, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S_87

may Allah make it easy for u and bless you with a healthy child who will be the coolness of your eyes
Ameen.

Please remember us in your duas.

It would be lovely if he/she is a Ramadhan baby :wub:
I was a Ramadhan baby too :statisfie

breezes
08-22-2010, 11:07 PM
may allah give you a child who will be the good man in future
Ramadan mubarak to all , salamu alikum

Muslim Woman
08-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Salaam Alaykum Sis

Congrates :)

May Allah bless you with a healthy child who will be a pious Muslim

Dua that can be made often during the woman's labor pains or any other times of distress and hardship:

Allaahumma laa sahla 'illa maa ja'altahu sahlan wa 'anta taja'lu-l-hazna 'idha shi 'ta sahlan. - "O Allah, there is nothing easy except what You make easy. You can make grief, if You wish, easy."
[Recorded by ibn al-Sunee; According to al-Hilaali, this hadith is sahih. See al-Hilaali, vol. 1, p. 345.]

http://muttaqun.com/pregnancy.html

manaal
08-22-2010, 11:19 PM
For an easy delivery I highly recommend:
Surah Al-Baqara (2), verse 286 (the very last one).

Abdul Wahid
08-23-2010, 04:12 PM
:sl:

Firstly do dua to ALLAH(SWT) for a healthy, intelligent and pious baby. There's nothing better then making dua yourself. Why? Well cos you know how sincere you are.

I don't think there is anything that is compulsory but do dua and try to read Qur'an if possible.

The Qur'an is a mercy and healing for those who revere it, recite it, reflect on it, and resolve to act on its guidance. ALLAH Most High says: "And We reveal of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy for believers..." [Qur'an, 17.82]

However you can recite some verses of the Qur'an that have particular benefits. After all the Qur'an is " a healing and mercy for believers"

"O Lord, bestow on me a goodly offspring from You; verily, You are the hearer of prayer"
Surat 'Āli `Imrān (Family of Imran) - (Verse 3:38) سورة آل عمران

You can also supplicate with the verse: "And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous." Surat Al-Furqān (The Criterian) - (Verse 25:74) سورة الفرقان

Another supplication is the one reported by Abu Dawud in his Sunan that Abu Bakrah, may ALLAH be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet(SAW) said: "The supplication for one's distress is: O Allah, it is Your Mercy that I hope for, so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You."

NOTE: This shouldn't be considered a Sunnah or something that one really needs to do.

Snowflake
08-23-2010, 05:10 PM
^MashaAllah

May Allah make it easy for you dear sis, and make your offspring pious slaves of Allah and a coolness to your eyes. Ameen

mammyluty
08-23-2010, 05:52 PM
thanx for all the duas and inshallah i hope he comes in ramadhan.n i wont forget to make dua for my children inshallah n specail dua for my mother and husband.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!