/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Different beard hair colors

Beardo
08-25-2010, 02:17 AM
I see some red/brown strands of hair in my black beard. Why is that?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-25-2010, 02:40 AM
queers crop every where, even in hair..

:w:

manaal
08-27-2010, 12:12 AM
You could ask a dermatologist or the hair expert at your nearest salon.

Woodrow
08-27-2010, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I see some red/brown strands of hair in my black beard. Why is that?
:sl:

Genetics just simple genetics. Way long ago in the very distant past you had a Red Headed ancestor. Since the Caucasian race originated in Iran and since over the centuries many people in the region around Pakistan, Afghanistan, India and Iran have some Iranian ancestors. The Iranians are to a large extent the precursors of the occasional red headed-headed person in that region. While you seldom see any red headed Iranians, many Iranians do carry a recessive gene for red hair. sometimes it shows up to a small degree, in people that have even a very small amount of Iranian ancestry.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
08-27-2010, 05:49 AM
Dye your beard if that's halal I don't know :p

Abdul Wahid
08-27-2010, 06:11 AM
Lol. I used to think the same.

Never thought about it after that.

Colour of my beard is black but also lots of gold and brown strands of hair. The odd red hair here and there. It's the new style - multi-coloured beard:hmm:

Seriously though - I haven't got a clue.

I once finished praying and a brother came to me and said "Why have you got streaks in your beard hair?":hmm:

Anyway a lot of kids come and say "You got mehndi on your beard?"

Don't really matter. I've seen lots of brothers more recently with strands of red/brown/gold hair in their beards.

Salahudeen
08-27-2010, 06:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid

Colour of my beard is black but also lots of gold and brown strands of hair. The odd red hair here and there. It's the new style - multi-coloured beard:hmm:

I once finished praying and a brother came to me and said "Why have you got streaks in your beard hair?":hmm:

Don't really matter. I've seen lots of brothers more recently with strands of red/brown/gold hair in their beards.
I'd love a beard with brown in it. It looks nice :p

nousername
08-27-2010, 06:20 AM
embrace it! variety is the spice of life. at least it's not some monotonous color.

Abdul Wahid
08-27-2010, 06:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
Alhumdulillah it does look nice. Don't worry bro when you see the odd white hair - use mehndi. :hmm: Don't know if it will be brown or orange. Anyway be happy with who you are.

My beard is still relatively small. A lot of hair falls out and most of it is not black. It's amazing how much hair falls out yet there is still so much hair.

Salahudeen
08-27-2010, 07:56 AM
Alhumdulillah it does look nice. Don't worry bro when you see the odd white hair - use mehndi. :hmm: Don't know if it will be brown or orange. Anyway be happy with who you are.

My beard is still relatively small. A lot of hair falls out and most of it is not black. It's amazing how much hair falls out yet there is still so much hair.
I know hair is amazing isn't it, like it just keeps growing and growing.

Far7an
08-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Did you clean your beard properly after iftaar?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

I have a Q, the red/brown growing naturally sounds kool :-\

Will that happen to women? or just grey hair will grow? sorry for the weird Q tho ,since were on the topic thought ill go ahead and ask init :-\, sorry

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Beardo
09-03-2010, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
queers crop every where, even in hair..

:w:
But I don't want to be queer. I'm already a dork as it is. (That's a proven statement btw.)

format_quote Originally Posted by manaal
You could ask a dermatologist or the hair expert at your nearest salon.
I don't want to apply their chemicals on my natural body. :l
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

Genetics just simple genetics. Way long ago in the very distant past you had a Red Headed ancestor. Since the Caucasian race originated in Iran and since over the centuries many people in the region around Pakistan, Afghanistan, India and Iran have some Iranian ancestors. The Iranians are to a large extent the precursors of the occasional red headed-headed person in that region. While you seldom see any red headed Iranians, many Iranians do carry a recessive gene for red hair. sometimes it shows up to a small degree, in people that have even a very small amount of Iranian ancestry.
But my entire lineage, to my knowledge, has black hair. IT could be one of those very very rare situations I suppose. And I'm Southeast Asian... Black hair/brown eyes is the norm.
Dye your beard if that's halal I don't know :p
I heard anything but black is permissible. How would bright pink look?

I don't want to apply Mehndi, to be honest. But I already give off that impression. Though, it was only one strand which I can't find anymore. I did NOT pluck it, ind you!
Ehh... My preference is black, but I'm sure there is a reason behind this.
format_quote Originally Posted by nousername
embrace it! variety is the spice of life. at least it's not some monotonous color.
True. I must be such an exciting personality... a black beard with random strands of red and brown.

My hair falls out a lot too, yet it still looks somewhat bushy Alhamdulillah. Not bushy bushy, but average.

I'm happy with who I am Alhamdulillah. It's just that if there's a way to preserve the blackness (not white, red, orange, gold, etc), I won't pass it up.
I know hair is amazing isn't it, like it just keeps growing and growing.
Subhanallah. :P Keep my beard long enough, maybe the princess charming will use it as a rope to climb up my bedroom window.

format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Did you clean your beard properly after iftaar?
>_< Yes, thank YOU. Hmph. It wasn't leftover pakora stains, I'm sure.
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

I have a Q, the red/brown growing naturally sounds kool :-\

Will that happen to women? or just grey hair will grow? sorry for the weird Q tho ,since were on the topic thought ill go ahead and ask init :-\, sorry

Wa Alaaykum Salaam
Your question: What will happen to women?

Women will develop as normal human beings, insha-Allah.

scented blood
09-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Sorry to derail for a few mins...

This has been a great week for me MashAllah

Just the other day a brother told me that when he heard the hadith 'To meet your brother with a cheerful face is sadaqa' he thought of me! Best present anybody could have given me!!

Today a brother text me and told me that another brother is jealous of my beard!!

Me is 10 feet tall at the moment!

Errrr sorry as you were..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!