/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Translating request

alya
08-25-2010, 06:31 AM
al salam alykom friends, i need your help guys. see this lovely text? ... i need someone to translate it to german >< i know, i know its too much to ask but this will hopefully make the world a better place and help muslims in the west, a "Hate" wave against muslims is about to start (burn quran day 9-11) and this is how we gonna fight back, let them burn and let us show them that they are mislead

here's the text
------------------------------------------------
English

WORLD ! Muslims Have Something to Say !
a Message From Muslims To The World
We Love you and Respect you

May Allah's peace , mercy and blessing be upon you. to all Those Who Understand This Language,
Please Read. and Don't Be in a Hurry

We Are Different, We The Peoples of This Planet are Different Races, Religions, Cultures. Oh we are very different.
But we are all still Humans, we Laugh and Cry, We Have Dreams And Fears,
We Have Favorite Day of the week and Favorite TV Show and if you cut me I will Bleed,
It will hurt and I will wonder, why hurt me?

We Are Different, This is True. But Does That Mean We Have To Hate Each Other?
We Are Different but it's Alright,
Why Don't We Accept Each Other Differences and Respect it as long as These Differences Doesn't Harm us ?
Are you Going to Say "Terrorists" ? Well, Those are "Extremists" My Dears.
and "Extremists" Exists in Every Belief and Culture , What about all the Massacres that Happened to Muslims By Extremists From Different Religions ?
Despite That, We Don't Hate you. Coz' We Shouldn't Hate other Believers of These Religions Coz We Know That Extremists are Few out of Many.
-[ Yes, I Don't Believe in your Religion. And you Don't Believe in Mine. But This Doesn't Mean we Shouldn't Respect Each Others As Humans ]-

Have you Ever Read Those Verses From Quran and Hadith ?

"Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loves those who are just" [60.8] Meaning: Even with Unbelievers, unless they are rampant and out to destroy us and our Faith, we should deal kindly and equitably
"There is no compulsion in religion" [2:256]
"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you Nations and tribes that you may know one another{Not Fight one another}. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted." [49:13]
"The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth." [5: 75]
Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him, said in his Final Sermon Before He Died "There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety" piety = virtue
Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him, said: "There is a reward for serving any animate being"
Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him, said: "If you are to slaughter an animal, you should be merciful in doing so."
This IS Islam

- Muslims Love Jesus "May Peace be upon him", Jesus Christ has been Named in Quran 25 Times, While Muhammad "May Peace Be Upon Him " has been Named Only 4 Times.
There is Soora "Chapter" in Quran entitled Marim "Marry May Peace be Upon Her"
Christians Loves Jesus, Muslims Loves Jesus, I think Jesus would like us to love each other.
ok then, I love you people =)

- Islam's Image in The West is WRONG, Almost all of the "Facts" which are always being Brought up is Simply not true or Taken out of context. any 10 years old Muslim kid would know of its Falseness
You want the Truth? Seek it then
I Ask Those with open Minds to Read Quran Seriously, Not Jumping around and Taking Verses out of Context Coz' This Would Change the Entire Meaning and there would be No point to read it

We Are Not Angles, but we Are Not Devils Either.
We Are Humans. We Want To Love and Be Loved. We want to Respect and Be Respected.
And in This way, Life Would Be Better.
There is a lot of Hate in this Earth; But There is a lot of Love too.
Believe me, Love is Much Easier than Hate

** WORLD! With all your religions and Races. I LOVE YOU **

My Muslim Brothers and Sisters, Sign This Petition if You Agree with it.
and let us see How many Muslims Love this World, Your first Name and Country Please =) God Bless you

This Petition's Target isn't any Official Authority or Governmental or private System, This Petition's Target is The World
To Muslims: a Chance to Express ourselves and Show The World our Correct and True Nature
To Non-Muslims: Just to Tell you that We Love you

There is 1.5 Billion Muslims in The World.
At least 160 Million are Internet users
How Many out of These 160 Million Well Receive and Sign This?
Signing this and Forwarding it May Change the World to The Better, Spread Love and Peace

Your sis,
Alya - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

------------------------------------------------
Thank you, god bless you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Somebody
05-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Bump and thanks. Good post.

:thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!