/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Good Deed Of The WEEK ... Come and do it with us

Flashdash
08-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Peace be upon you all Brothers and Sisters in Islam
May ALLAH -swt- gather us all in his heaven with our families.

So first i want to apologize for the stopping in the last 2 months but we are BACK again -AL Hamdo LILLAH-

so this week -in shaa ALLAH- we will do any kind of giving Sadaqa (Charity)

I want to remind you all with the following Hadith:

Malik related to me from Yahya ibn Said from Abu'l-Hubab Said ibn Yasar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Whoever gives sadaqa from good earning - and Allah only accepts the good - it is as if he placed it in the palm of the Merciful to raise it, as one of you raises his foal or young camel until it is like the mountain "

and i want to remind you that Sadaqa is not only by money as there is many other thing such as:
Smiling at your brother's face is a Sadaqa,
Telling people to do good and leave evil is a Sadaqa,
Helping a man by guiding him the way is a Sadaqa,
Taking off the Harmful things from the road is a Sadaqa,
planting a tree which people and animals can eat from it is a Sadaqa And
Giving Money to the poor and need ones is a Sadaqa

I want to remind you all Brothers and Sisters with what ALLAH -swt- had said in The Holy Qur'an

Who is he that will lend unto Allah a goodly loan, that He may double it for him and his may be a rich reward? (11) On the day when thou (Muhammad) wilt see the believers, men and women, their light shining forth before them and on their right hands, (and wilt hear it said unto them): Glad news for you this day: Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein ye are immortal. That is the supreme triumph. (12) [s.57 v.11-12]

Try to do many good things as much as you can in this Holy month
May ALLAH -swt- accept them from us and grant us his heaven cause of it AMEEN

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together -In Shaa ALLAH-.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flashdash
09-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Peace Be Upon You All Brothers and Sisters in Islam

I hope that last Good deed was easy to be accomplished cause this week -In shaa ALLAH - is ways easier that the last one.

This week - In shaa ALLAH - we will earn more that a Billion Hasanah (Good deed) daily and Remember that ALLAH -swt- makes them more than that as well

So it will be more than 2 Billions Hasanah a day in a very easy way

This week we will ask for forgiveness for all Muslims men and women, dead or alive either by Du'a or by Praying 2 Raka'ts for them; It won't take 5 minutes from us while it's a very successful trading with ALLAH -swt-

Remember what ALLAH -swt- said in His Holy Qur'an:
Verily those Who read the book of Allah and establish prayer and expend of that wherewith We have provided them, secretly and in open, hope for a merchandise that shall not perish. [s.35 v.29]

Imagine for second with me that your scales have 2 billions of Hasanat in just 1 minute you will be making Du'a for them in it.
This is really a huge thing and i guess that the Muslim must run towards it as fast as he can.

I want to remind you all Brothers and sisters with this Hadith from Prophet Muhammed -PBUH-:
Narrated ‘Ubaadah that the Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for EACH believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani)

For those who don't know what to say, It's very easy you can say:

In English
O ALLAH, PLease forgive all The Mu'meneen and The Mu'menat, all the Muslims and Muslimat, the living ones and dead ones as well.

Or in Arabic:
اللهم أغفر للمسلمين و المسلمات و المؤمنين و المؤمنات الأحياء منهم و الأموات

Transliteration:
Allahoma eghfer lil mu'meneen wal mu'menat wal muslemeen wal muslimat al ahea 'a menhom wal amwat

And May ALLAH -swt- accept this from us and grant us and our families his Heaven and blessings. Amen.

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together -In Shaa ALLAH-.

Woodrow
09-04-2010, 04:32 PM
:sl:

Mashallah Allaah(swt) gave my wife and myself many blessings yesterday and opened the door for us to do good to another person.

At the present time because of very many doctors appointments in the past 2 weeks we had been unable to properly take care of our home or our horses. Yesterday a Native American family from the Arapaho/Kiowa Nation came to our aid and helped considerably in getting the house back into shape. They will be coming back at least 2 times a week and when my wife gets home from the hospital the mother and older daughters will stay with my wife until she can walk again. They referred us to a Lakotah homeless man who is a recognized horse trainer. Before the day was up we were able to provide the man a place to live and he is going to help us with the breaking of our wild horses.

None of these people are Muslim, they follow the ancient Lakotah Religion. Like most of the Lakoth I know we are the first Muslims they ever met and they have a deep curiosity about Islam.

So we were blessed by the good deeds of a family who has stepped into our lives to help us. We were able to do a good deed by giving a place to live to a homeless man.

As a plus we are able to continue with our Da'wah efforts without leaving home. Winter is fast approaching and soon we will be unable to leave the house for 6 months or so. What a wonderful time for Allaah(swt) to send these people into our lives. Very good people to spend the next 6 months with us. And Inshallah before the 6 months is over we will have new Brothers and Sisters in the Ummah.

We also were able to rent pasture land within walking distance from us so by Monday we should have the 21 horses we are most concerned about, moved into safe winter quarters.

syed_z
09-04-2010, 05:12 PM
MashAllah Woodrow...

You have been blessed by Allah (swt) by having the opportunity to do Dawah and take care of people, that is truly a blessing. May Allah (swt) give us all such opportunities....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flashdash
09-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Peace Be Upon You All Brothers and Sisters in Islam

At The Beginning i want to say Eid Mubarak for all of you and all Muslims around the globe and i hope that all our Du'as (Supplications) during Ramadan have been accepted

-In Shaa ALLAH- This week our Good Deed will be something easy and by the way this Good Deed can be done at any day in this Month (Shawwal) but we will start it from this week.

This week we all will start fasting the six days from the month (Shawwal) as Prophet Muhammed -PBUH- used to do every year

I want to remind you all with our Beloved Messenger Muhammed -PBUH- said:

Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) as saying: He who observed the fast of Ramadan and then followed it with six (fasts) of Shawwal. it would be as if he fasted perpetually.
[Sahih Muslim : Book 6 Kitab Al-Sawm, Number 2611]

I want to remind you all also with what ALLAH -SWT- said in his Holy Book (The Holy Qur'an):
"Whoso bringeth a good deed will receive tenfold the like thereof,...." [s.6 v.160]

Remember that ALLAH -swt- can make it for more than 700 Times, Try not to miss this.

May ALLAH -swt- Help us to Fast those days for His sake and May He accept it from us. Amen

Flashdash
09-17-2010, 04:05 AM
Peace & Blessings & Mercy of ALLAH Be Upon You All Brothers and Sisters in Islam

First i will remind you that those who didn't fast the 6 Days from Shawwal, you still can do it and this Deed is still on till the End of the Month -In Shaa ALLAH-

Well this week -In Shaa ALLAH- our Good Deed will be something so easy it just needs some Determination from you;
This week we will Wake up to Pray The Fajr Prayer at Mosque
*For Women if you are able to Pray at Mosque then this will be much better.

Set you Mobile phone Alarm and set all the Alarms that you have to wake up at the Time to Go to the Mosque and Pray

Remember what our Beloved messenger of ALLAH -PBUH- said:
'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger as saying: The two rak'ahs at dawn are better than this world and what it contains. [Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1573]

And i also will remind you with what ALLAH -swt- said in his Holy Book ( The Holy Qur'an ):

Establish worship at the going down of the sun until the dark of night, and (the recital of) the Qur'an at dawn. Lo! (the recital of) the Qur'an at dawn is ever witnessed. [s.17 v.78]

At the Tafseer of this Verse the Qur'an at dawn means the Fajr Prayer as the Angles witness it.

My Brothers don't prefer sleeping on Praying; And Don't Prefer Praying at home than Praying at the Mosque in congregation.
And Also tell your family and your friends to wake them up at The Fajr Prayer, take their Phone numbers and call them.

May ALLAH -swt- Help us to wake up for Praying for His sake and May He accept it from us. ameen

Woodrow
09-17-2010, 04:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flashdash
Peace & Blessings & Mercy of ALLAH Be Upon You All Brothers and Sisters in Islam

First i will remind you that those who didn't fast the 6 Days from Shawwal, you still can do it and this Deed is still on till the End of the Month -In Shaa ALLAH-

Well this week -In Shaa ALLAH- our Good Deed will be something so easy it just needs some Determination from you;
This week we will Wake up to Pray The Fajr Prayer at Mosque
*For Women if you are able to Pray at Mosque then this will be much better.

Set you Mobile phone Alarm and set all the Alarms that you have to wake up at the Time to Go to the Mosque and Pray

Remember what our Beloved messenger of ALLAH -PBUH- said:
'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger as saying: The two rak'ahs at dawn are better than this world and what it contains. [Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1573]

And i also will remind you with what ALLAH -swt- said in his Holy Book ( The Holy Qur'an ):

Establish worship at the going down of the sun until the dark of night, and (the recital of) the Qur'an at dawn. Lo! (the recital of) the Qur'an at dawn is ever witnessed. [s.17 v.78]

At the Tafseer of this Verse the Qur'an at dawn means the Fajr Prayer as the Angles witness it.

My Brothers don't prefer sleeping on Praying; And Don't Prefer Praying at home than Praying at the Mosque in congregation.
And Also tell your family and your friends to wake them up at The Fajr Prayer, take their Phone numbers and call them.

May ALLAH -swt- Help us to wake up for Praying for His sake and May He accept it from us. ameen

Good thought and I wish it was possible to do so. I envy those who live within a few hours from the nearest Masjid. Here in the USA many of us live a very great distance from the nearest Masjid. For myself it is a 6 hour drive to the closest Masjid that I know would be open. the nearest masjid is a 4 hour drive and often it is not open. It is in rented office space and only about 6 or 7 Muslims live near it. As a result if those 6 or 7 are not there, nobody has the key to open the door. The best I seem to be able to do is be at the Masjid in Rapid City for Friday Jummah.

For those of us who live in the USA and face the same problem of no Masjid, perhaps the least we can do is be certain to be awake for Fajr and have a sincere desire to be at a Masjid, not at home.

But for those who do not have

Flashdash
09-17-2010, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Good thought and I wish it was possible to do so. I envy those who live within a few hours from the nearest Masjid. Here in the USA many of us live a very great distance from the nearest Masjid. For myself it is a 6 hour drive to the closest Masjid that I know would be open. the nearest masjid is a 4 hour drive and often it is not open. It is in rented office space and only about 6 or 7 Muslims live near it. As a result if those 6 or 7 are not there, nobody has the key to open the door. The best I seem to be able to do is be at the Masjid in Rapid City for Friday Jummah.

For those of us who live in the USA and face the same problem of no Masjid, perhaps the least we can do is be certain to be awake for Fajr and have a sincere desire to be at a Masjid, not at home.

But for those who do not have
Well as you said Brother just be awake to Pray at your home; wake your Family and Pray at congregation well This may it's Reward i guess will be much better than Praying Alone

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The prayer offered in congregation is twenty five times more superior (in reward) to the prayer offered alone in one's house or in a business center, because if one performs ablution and does it perfectly, and then proceeds to the mosque with the sole intention of praying, then for each step which he takes towards the mosque, Allah upgrades him a degree in reward and (forgives) crosses out one sin till he enters the mosque. When he enters the mosque he is considered in prayer as long as he is waiting for the prayer and the angels keep on asking for Allah's forgiveness for him and they keep on saying: 'O Allah! Be Merciful to him, O Allah! Forgive him, as long as he keeps on sitting at his praying place and does not pass wind. (See Hadith No. 620). Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 8 :: Hadith 466

Flashdash
09-24-2010, 04:10 AM
Peace, Blessings and Mercy of ALLAH -swt- be upon you Dear Muslims

Again i have to Remind those who still have days from Shawwal that you can still Fast for the sake of ALLAH -swt-

This week -in shaa ALLAH- we will do a very important and serious Action, which ALLAH -swt- Have told us about that it makes us closer to His Heaven and Forgiveness

So this Week we will Hold Our Anger, we won't Get angry again and we will replace any anger with a smiling Face instead For the Sake of ALLAH -swt-.

Remember that Holding you anger doesn't by any how Make you weak Person but it actually Makes you a Strong Person and a Strong Muslim.

I want to Remind you all with what ALLAH -swt- have wrote in the Holy Qur'an:
Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous,― (133) Those who spend (freely) whether in prosperity or in adversity; who restrain anger and pardon (all) men; for Allah loves those who do good,― (134) [S.3 V.133-134]

And as well with what our Beloved Prophet Muhammed -PBUH- said:
Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 135
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 501
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "When Allah created the Creation, He wrote in His Book--and He wrote (that) about Himself, and it is placed with Him on the Throne--'Verily My Mercy overcomes My Anger.'"

And Indeed ALLAH -swt- and His Prophet know Better than Us

Dear Brothers and Sister it's not Late to Change for the Sake Of ALLAH -swt-, we still got a chance so don't waste it and Remember that the Award is from ALLAH -swt- His Forgiveness and His Heaven

and May ALLAH -swt- Award us with those; ameen.

Flashdash
09-24-2010, 04:11 AM
Sorry For the Huge Font Didn't Realize that and Can't Edit my post

Flashdash
10-02-2010, 04:17 AM
Al Salam Alykom Brothers and Sister in Islam

Well i first want to Thank you all for Following i see about 50 or 60 shows per week al Hamdo Lillah for that.

In shaa ALLAH this week we will do something that we may Have forgotten it, also it is a very important thing to be don Daily or even in every hour

We will ask for Forgiveness from ALLAH -swt- just 1 time a day, and of course if you want to say it more then it will be Much Better indeed.

Remember that we do our the small and Minor sins and forget to repent from it

I want to Remind you all with what ALLAH -swt- Have said in The Holy Qur'an:
When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them); I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me; let them also with a will listen to My call and believe in Me; that they may walk in the right way. [s.2 v.186]

I want to remind you all with what our Beloved Prophet -PBUH- said:
Bukhari :: Volume 8 :: Book 75 ::Number 318
Narrated Shaddad bin Aus:
The Prophet said “The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is:
‘Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Khalaqtani waana abduka, wa ana ‘ala ahdika wa wa’dika mastata’tu,
A’uzu bika min Sharri ma sana’tu, abu’u Laka bini’matika
‘alaiya, wa Abu Laka bizanbi faghfir le innahu la yaghfiru alzunuba illa anta.”
The Prophet added. “If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise.”

Remember that you now have the chance and opportunity to say these words, So don't waste this Chance and May ALLAH -swt- Forgive us and Erase all our Sins Major and Minor and Grant us his Heaven. Amen.

Flashdash
10-08-2010, 05:41 PM
In The Name of ALLAH -swt- i start the Good Deed of this Week

In shaa ALLAH -swt- this week we will Read the Holy Qur'an, i won't put a Number to be done daily but try to read as much as you can; It might be the last day to see the Sun so End it with the Holy Qur'an and Remember that those who live on something dies on it, and those who dies on something wil be in the Hereafter on it

& I hope that this thing be a Prostration to ALLAH -swt- or at least Reading the Holy Qur'an.

I remind you with this Hadith from The Prophet -PBUH-:

Abdullah bin Mas’ud (radiAllahu anhu) reported that The Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, “Whoever recites one letter from the Book of Allah then he will receive a good reward, and every good deed is rewarded with ten times its like. I do not say that Alif Laam Meem is one word but Alif is one word, Laam is one word and Meem is one word.”

And i remind you as well what ALLAH -swt- have said in the Holy Qur'an:

Then the Messenger will say: "O my Lord! truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense." [s.25 v.30] (Y.Ali)

And we don't want to be from that Kind or Group of people, No we Believe in ALLAH -swt- and His books and we know that the Holy Qur'an is the Perfect Book and it is From ALLAH -swt- the Creator of All Creatures and The Lord of The Worlds

Dear Brothers and Sisters just 10 or 15 minutes from your day won't affect a lot and even you will not feel them passing; just take this Time in doing good thing for your both life and Death; and Remember that this Time while Reading the Holy Qur'an = Millions of good deeds (Hasanat) In shaa ALLAH.

and May ALLAH -swt- accept it from us and Grant us his Heaven and Mercy and Forgiveness and Blessings in Both Lives
and (( ya rabbe Saly ala Muhammed an nabi al Omy wa ala alehe wa sahbehe ajmaeen )); ameen.

Flashdash
10-17-2010, 03:54 AM
In The Name Of ALLAH
Peace be upon you all Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam

This week in shaa ALLAH it will be a very easy good deed to Be done, all i am asking from you is to remember it and keep it on mind

This week we will Recite the Ayatul Kursi after every Prayer; Ayatul Kursi is number 255 from Chater 2 Al-Baqarah.

I Remind you all Brothers and sisters in Islam with This Hadeth from The Prophet ( Peace Be Upon Him):
1- [an-Nasa'i and Ibn Hibban] 2- [an-Nasa'i]

1-It was narrated that Abu Umamah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The
Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever recites Ayat Al-
Kursi immediately after each prescribed Prayer, there will be nothing standing between
him and his entering Paradise except death."

2-Abu Dhar (may Allah be pleased with him) said; O Messenger of Allah, what is the
greatest thing that has been revealed to you?' He said, Ayat al-Kursi, 'Allah! La ilaha illa
Huwa'

Here is the Verse:
Transliteration: Allahu la ilaha illa huwa, Al -Haiyul-Qaiyum
La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm
lahu ma fi as-samawati wa ma fil-'ard
Man dhal-ladhi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi-idhnihi
Ya'lamu ma bayna aydihim wa ma khalfahum
wa la yuhituna bi shai'in min 'ilmihi illa bima sha'a
Wasi'a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard
wa la ya'uduhu hifdhuhuma wa Hu wal 'Aliyul-Adheem

Translation:
Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep.
His are all things In the heavens and on earth.
Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth?
He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them.
Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth.
His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in
guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory).

Dear Muslims Remember it is so easy to be done all it needs is Faith in ALLAH -swt- and some Determination nothing more.
And May ALLAH -SWT- accept it from us and Forgive us cause of it. Amen

Flashdash
10-23-2010, 03:59 AM
In The Name Of ALLAH, The Beneficent, The Merciful.
Peace be upon you all brothers and sisters in Islam

I hope that all of us have done the last week Good deed as it was so easy and so useful

-In Shaa ALLAH- this week our good deed won't be difficult it just need Determination
This Week We Will wake up at night to Pray ((Tahajjud))

Pray as much as you want and Pray in Pairs like every prayer consists of 2 raka'ats

But first when we are Awake at night we will say this words first:

لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له, له الملك و له الحمد و هو على كل شئ قدير. الحمد لله و سبحان الله و لا إله إلا الله و الله أكبر و لا حول و لا قوة إلا بالله

La ilaha il-lallah Wahdahu la Sharika lahu Lahu-l-mulk, waLahu-l-hamd wahuwa 'ala kullishai'in Qadir. Alhamdu lil-lahi wa subhanal-lahi wa la-ilaha il-lal-lah wa-l-lahu akbar wa la hawla Wala Quwata il-la-bil-lah.'

(None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. He is the Only One and has no partners . For Him is the Kingdom and all the praises are due for Him. He is Omnipotent. All the praises are for Allah. All the glories are for Allah. And none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, And Allah is Great And there is neither Might nor Power Except with Allah)

Remember what ALLAH -swt- Has said in the Holy Qur'an:

Only those believe in Our Signs, who when they are recited to them fall down in adoration, and celebrate the praises of their Lord, nor are they (ever) puffed up with pride. (15) Their limbs do forsake their beds of sleep, the while they call on their Lord, in Fear and Hope: and they spend (in charity) out of the sustenance which We have bestowed on them. (16) [s.32 v.15-16]

And i Remind you as well with this Hadeeth From Prophet Muhammed -PBUH-:
Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 21 :: Hadith 253

Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit:

The Prophet "Whoever gets up at night and says: -- 'La ilaha il-lallah Wahdahu la Sharika lahu Lahu-l-mulk, waLahu-l-hamd wahuwa 'ala kullishai'in Qadir. Alhamdu lil-lahi wa subhanal-lahi wa la-ilaha il-lal-lah wa-l-lahu akbar wa la hawla Wala Quwata il-la-bil-lah.' (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. He is the Only One and has no partners . For Him is the Kingdom and all the praises are due for Him. He is Omnipotent. All the praises are for Allah. All the glories are for Allah. And none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, And Allah is Great And there is neither Might nor Power Except with Allah). And then says: -- Allahumma, Ighfir li(O Allah! Forgive me). Or invokes (Allah), he will be responded to and if he performs ablution (and prays), his prayer will be accepted."

My Brothers and Sisters in Islam don't lose this chance as it is an easy thing to be done and -In Shaa ALLAH- a Big thing in the Deeds and blessings of ALLAH -swt-

And May ALLAH -swt- accept it from us and forgive us and show his Mercy upon us all; ameen.

*charisma*
10-23-2010, 04:25 AM
Assalamu alaikum

Mashallah, what a beautiful and beneficial thread, jazak allahu khair for all of your efforts (:

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Flashdash
10-27-2010, 01:59 AM
Wa Alykom al-salam

Jazaki ALLAHo Khairan for these beautiful words sister
i hope that you are following weekly and doing it with us

Flashdash
10-30-2010, 08:45 AM
In The Name Of ALLAH -swt- we start this week deed
Peace be upon you all brothers and sisters in Islam

i hope that all of the visitor and readers of this topic are actually doing this Deed with me and with many others -in shaa ALLAH-

In shaa ALLAH; this week we will Fast 2 Days For The Sake Of ALLAH -swt-
Choose any 2 days you want to Fast and remember that:
1) The Prophet -PBUH- used to fast every Monday and Thursday
2) if you want to fast Friday you Must fast either Thursday or Saturday with it cause The Prophet -PBUH- forbade to fast Friday alone

I want to Remind you with these Hadith s from the Prophet -PBUH-:
Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 120
Narrated Sahl:
The Prophet said, "There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it."

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 146
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said, "Take Suhur as there is a blessing in it."

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 202
Narrated Abu Huraira:
My friend (the Prophet ) advised me to observe three things:
(1) to fast three days a month;
(2) to pray two Rakat of Duha prayer (fore-noon prayer); and
(3) to pray Witr before sleeping.

Remember to Make the Intention and Take Suhur and Pray Fajr.

I hope that you all will do your best to fast any 2 days in this week for the Sake Of ALLAH -swt-, And may ALLAH -swt- accept it from us and Grant us his Heaven cause of it and Keep us away from any sins. Aameen.

Flashdash
11-06-2010, 04:29 AM
In The Name Of ALLAH -swt-, The Lord Of The Worlds
Peace be upon you all Brothers & Sisters in Islam

I hope that everyone had Fasted the 2 days last week for the sake of ALLAH -swt-

So This week and The Next week -in shaa ALLAH- we will be Doing many and more good deeds than usual and as much as we can do because it's the first 10 Days from (Zul Hija) which are Great Days and No good work in other days will equal the good work in this days

We -in shaa ALLAH- will try to:
1- Fast the First 9 days from it ((( No Fasting is allowed in the Eid day which is the Tenth of the month )))
2- Try to Make Zikr (Remembrance of ALLAH) Daily
3- Try to Perform the Night Prayer ( Qyiam al Lil )
4- Read from The Holy Qur'an Daily
5- No Swearing if you a person with Temper
6- No Backbiting if you are used to
7-Try as Much as you can to give for Charity

*If you can't Do any from the above then at least Fearing ALLAH -swt- will be a Good work to do and remember that ALLAH -swt- forgave people and entered them his Heaven cause they just feared him

I want to remind you all Brothers and Sisters with what ALLAH -swt- have said in the Holy Qur'an:

By the dawn; (1) By the ten nights (i.e. the first ten days of the month of Dhul-Hîjjah) [], (2) And by the even and the odd (of all the creations of Allâh)[] (3) [s.89 v.1-3]

ALLAH -swt- have sworn by those 10 days in his Holy Qur'an Which means that they are a great days and Indeed he knows best.

I want to remind you also with the what Prophet Muhammed -PBUH- said:
Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 15 :: Hadith 86
[Muslim]

1) Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet said, "No good deeds done on other days are superior to those done on these (first ten days of Dhul Hijja)." Then some companions of the Prophet said, "Not even Jihad?" He replied, "Not even Jihad, except that of a man who does it by putting himself and his property in danger (for Allah's sake) and does not return with any of those things."

2) Abu Qatadah reported that the Messenger (Pbuh) said: “Fasting the Day of ‘Arafah expiates the sins of two years: past one and coming one. And fasting on the Day of ‘Aashooraa’ expiates the sins of the past year.”

Remember you may not b able to fast or do Good Work next year to try this Time as it may be the Last
And May ALLAH -swt- accept all our good works and Grant us his Heaven and Blessings and Mercy Aameen.

Please If you have any other Ideas about any Good works that we can do please Share it with us so other can do it with you

Jazakom ALLAHo Khairan.

Flashdash
11-20-2010, 07:17 AM
In The Name Of ALLAH, The Beneficent, The Merciful

I hope that everyone had a happy Eid and achieved the Ten blessed Days and did his best in it

This Week -In Shaa ALLAH- Our good deed will be So Easy and So Important and Indeed Very Loved By ALLAH -swt-

Our good deed will be To Pray The 5 Obligatory prayer at their early stated fixed times
If you can pray it in congregation at the Mosque or at least try to Pray it between the Adhan and The Iqma

I want to Remind you all with what ALLAH -swt- has said:

Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers Especially the middle prayer, and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind). [s.2 v.238]

And also with what Prophet Muhammed -PBUH- said:
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 10 :: Hadith 505

Narrated 'Abdullah:
I asked the Prophet "Which deed is the dearest to Allah?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents" I again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, 'To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's cause." 'Abdullah added, "I asked only that much and if I had asked more, the Prophet would have told me more."

And May ALLAH -swt- accept our Prayers and grant us his Mercy and Heaven; Aameen.

If anyone wants to Make the Good Deed for the next week feel free to Pm me with the Good deed and -In shaa ALLAH- it will be posted.

Flashdash
11-28-2010, 09:55 AM
Al-Salam Alykom Brothers and Sisters in Islam

First i want to Apologize for my delay this Week please accept it from me and in shaa ALLAH will try not to delay next time.

So This Week -In shaa ALLAH- Our Good Deed will be so Easy and So Good as well won't take from us more than 15 minutes a Day

This Week In shaa ALLAH We will read the Tafseer of the Holy Qur'an starting from Surat Al Fatiha (( Chapter 1 ))

I won't make an exact number to be read daily so you may read and learn the Tafseer of Many Verses as you like

Of course i won't forget those who don't have Books of the Tafseer, so I Offer Them this site:
altafsir.com/
It has the Tafseer of Umahat al Tafsir which Includes (( Al Tabari and Ibn Kather )) which i recommend to read From
and It has as well the Tafseer in English but Doesn't includes the Above Tafseers so i recommend you (( Tafseer ibn Abbas ))

I want to remind you all with this Verse from the Holy Qur'an:
This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah. [S.2 V.2]

and I want to Remind with what the Prophet -PBUH- said:
1) Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 92 :: Hadith 415
2) Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 60 :: Hadith 459

1) Narrated Humaid:
I heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan delivering a sermon. He said, "I heard the Prophet saying, "If Allah wants to do a favor to somebody, He bestows on him, the gift of understanding the Quran and Sunna. I am but a distributor, and Allah is the Giver. The state of this nation will remain good till the Hour is established, or till Allah's Order comes."

2) Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet said, "Such a person as recites the Quran and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven). And such a person exerts himself to learn the Quran by heart, and recites it with great difficulty, will have a double reward."

So I hope that we all together will Try to learn the Holy Qur'an and get benefit from it
and May ALLAH -swt- accept it from us and Grant us his Heaven and His Mercy because of it. ameen

*Please if you got another site which includes the Books Of Tafseer ((Umahat ul Tafsser)), share it with us; Thank you.

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together In Shaa ALLAH

Flashdash
12-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Al Salam Alykom Wa Rahmato ALLAHe Wa Baraktoh, Brothers and Sisters in Islam

At the beginning i want to you all to get a Miswake/Siwake cause this will be in shaa ALLAH our Good deed for the Next week.

So This Week -In shaa ALLAH- our good deed will be a something too important and Must be done,

This week we will Make Remembrance of ALLAH -swt- with anything you want to say or do

it's not a difficult thing nor a heavy thing, it's even the Highest Rank of Worshiping ALLAH -swt-

Remember what ALLAH -swt- said in the Holy Qur'an:

"Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction. [s.13 v.28]

Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish Regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do. [s.29 v.45]

Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of Night and Day,― there are indeed Signs for men of understanding.― (190) Men who celebrate the praises of Allah standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and contemplate the (wonders of) creation in the heavens and the earth, (with the thought): "Our Lord! not for naught hast Thou created (all) this! Glory to Thee! Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire.
[s.3 v.191]

Then do ye remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me and reject not faith.
[s.2 v.152]

O ye who believe! when the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday (the Day of Assembly), hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah, and leave off business (and traffic): that is best for you if ye but knew! (9) And when the Prayer is finished, then may ye disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allah: and celebrate the Praises of Allah often (and without stint): that ye may prosper. (10) [s.62 v. 9-10]

"And give me a Minister from my family, (29) "Aaron, my brother; (30) "Add to my strength through him, (31) "And make him share My task: (32) "That we may celebrate Thy praise without stint, (33) "And remember Thee without stint: (34)
[s.20 v.29-34]

And Remember what ALLAH -swt- Said about those who Forgot him

"But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment." (124) He will say: "O my Lord! why hast thou, raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?" (125) (Allah) will say: "Thus didst thou, when Our Signs came unto thee, disregard them: so wilt thou, this day be disregarded. (126)[S.20 V.124-126]

Remember as well What the Prophet -PBUH- Said:

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1706
Abu Musa reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: The house in which remembrance of Allah is made and the house in which Allah is not remembered are like the living and the dead.

Muslim :: Book 35 : Hadith 6471
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated: I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 629
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Allah will give shade, to seven, on the Day when there will be no shade but His. (These seven persons are) a just ruler, a youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (i.e. worships Allah sincerely from childhood), a man whose heart is attached to the mosques (i.e. to pray the compulsory prayers in the mosque in congregation), two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only, a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illicit intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah, a man who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity), and a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes are then flooded with tears."

Malik :: Book 15 : Hadith 15.7.24
Yahya related to me from Malik that Ziyad ibn Abi Ziyad said that Abu'd-Darda had said, "Shall I not tell you the best of your deeds, and those that give you the highest rank, and those that are the purest with your King, and are better for you than giving gold and silver, and better for you than meeting your enemy and striking their necks?" They said, "Of course." He said, "Remembrance (dhikr) of Allah ta ala."

And Remember That in the Holy Qur'an ALLAH -swt- said to make Remembrance of ALLAH ALOT after it in many Verses.

So -In shaa ALLAH- we will do this together for the sake of ALLAH -swt- and it will be a Habit to say it at almost all the time

and May ALLAH -swt- accept it from us and Grant us his heaven and his mercy.ameen

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together In Shaa ALLAH.

Flashdash
12-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Peace Be You Brothers and Sisters in Islam

At the Beginning i want to say AL Hamdo Lillah -Praise be to ALLAH- cause al hamdo Lillah that the Daily Views are going higher which means that Many May Be Following me on this , which makes me so so so Happy.

well last week I did Searched for a Miswake/Siwake but couldn't find one so, we search this week again and when I find -in shaa ALLAH- we will start it as a good deed for the week, so Please forgive me that

And another Thing Please Don't Forget The Day Of Ashura'a which is the 10th of Muharam which, Please All try to Fast this day for the Sake Of ALLAH -swt- and Remember that the Prophet- Peace Be Upon Him- Used to fast this day
Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 224

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
I never saw the Prophet seeking to fast on a day more (preferable to him) than this day, the day of 'Ashura', or this month, i.e. the month of Ramadan.

-----------------------------------------------

So This week -In Shaa ALLAH- our Good deed will be something so Easy and so Important also related to the Remembrance of ALLAH -Glory be to Him the Almighty-

We will Say after Every Obligatory Prayer The Following: "Subhan-alah" and "Alhamdu lillah" and "Allahu Akbar" all together for thirty three times."

It's a very good thing and important as well and i want to say that this is a Sunnah cause the Prophet -Peace Be Upon Him- Used to say Dhikr/Zikr after Every Prayer and Indeed ALLAH -swt- knows Best

I want to remind you with this Verse from ALLAH's Book The Holy Qur'an:

Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish Regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do. [s.29 v.45]

And I want to Remind you with what Prophet Muhammed -PBUH- said:
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 12 :: Hadith 804

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Some poor people came to the Prophet and said, "The wealthy people will get higher grades and will have permanent enjoyment and they pray like us and fast as we do. They have more money by which they perform the Hajj, and 'Umra; fight and struggle in Allah's Cause and give in charity." The Prophet said, "Shall I not tell you a thing upon which if you acted you would catch up with those who have surpassed you? Nobody would overtake you and you would be better than the people amongst whom you live except those who would do the same. Say "Sub-han-al-lah", "Alhamdu-lillah" and "Allahu Akbar" thirty three times each after every (compulsory) prayer." We differed and some of us said that we should say, "Subhan-al-lah" thirty three times and "Alhamdu lillah" thirty three times and "Allahu Akbar" thirty four times. I went to the Prophet who said, "Say, "Subhan-al-lah" and "Alhamdu lillah" and "Allahu Akbar" all together for thirty three times."

So Don't Miss this Great Offer which is Made by he Prophet -Peace Be Upon Him-
and May ALLAH -Glory be to Him the Almighty- accept it from us and Grant us his mercy and Heaven. ameen

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together In Shaa ALLAH.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!