/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A few questions.

User29123
08-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Salam brothers and sisters I have a few questions to ask. (might seem little odd but anyway LOL)

Why is there so much hate on Islam?

What is sharia law, what do they believe in? ( I hear a lot of odd things about this I don't believe.)

Terrorism in Islam is wrong right? So why do people always think we as Muslims are terrorist?

That's about it I think.....can't remember the rest.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
manaal
08-29-2010, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asim123
Salam brothers and sisters I have a few questions to ask. (might seem little odd but anyway LOL)
:wa:
No, not odd. Your questions are very welcome.

There is not hate in Islam. It's the Muslims who are brainwashed by power hungry warlords who are spreading so much hatred.

What is sharia law, what do they believe in? ( I hear a lot of odd things about this I don't believe.)
Shariah refers to Islamic Law. It is not what the Taliban are practicing. Shariah is shown by the media to be a set of torturous punishment for disobeying the rules of Islam. This is is absolutely incorrect. It is much more than that. The shariah contains other laws too such civil laws and business laws.

Terrorism in Islam is wrong right? So why do people always think we as Muslims are terrorist?
Terrorism has no basis in Islam. And there aren't just Muslim terrorists in the world. The recently defeated LTTE in Sri Lanka were Tamil Hindus. The IRA were not Muslim either. It's just that the Muslim "terrorist" are for more highlighted in the media and are the main reason for all the Islamaphobia around the world. They perform acts of terror in the name of Allah (swt), as though God himself had asked them to do so. They maybe "Muslim", but they certainly not being "Islamic".

User29123
08-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Thank you sister some good information there.

Hamza Asadullah
08-29-2010, 02:59 PM

That's about it I think.....can't remember the rest.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother your questions are most welcome. Firstly my brother we must realise that the media who are run by the zionists have been running a hate campaign against Islam for a long time now using whatever resources they have to cause others to hate Islam and to connect the word "terror" to Islam and Muslims. This started from 911 which was in fact set up by the CIA and Mosad and from there they connected terrorism to Islam by coming up with terms like "Axis of Evil" etc. It is they who caused this evil yet they are trying to tarnish Islam with being a religon of terror. This is because they have their own agenda behind what they are doing as they are'nt wanting to water down Islam and cause Muslims to fear practising their religion. They are wanting to secularise Islam and de-stabilise it because they see it as a threat to their ultimate aim "World domination".

They have a very powerful weapon which is the media and this means that they are able to do choose what people see in the news and whatever they don't want people to see they don't include it. They can manipulate what we see and hear through the media on the news and on TV like certain bias documentaries telling one side of the story and not the other.

Therefore it is the media who have caused people to see Islam as a religion of terrorism and Muslims as terrorists but that is so far from reality for the zionists have created a reality that they want people to believe which is in fact lies and deceit. If we truly research for ourselves what is going on in this world then we can clearly see that they are the true terrorists and their campaign against Islam and Muslims is an on going one.

The fact is that this hate campagn against Islam and Muslims is actually backfiring because more and more people are becoming aware of Islam and so are becoming Muslim. Do not be deceived into thinking otherwise. Our masjids are filling everyday with new reverts and people who want to become Muslim subhanallah. Many of them say exactly the same thing that they once believed that Muslims and Islam was a terrorist religion but after looking into Islam properly for themselves they realsied that this was so far from the truth and that this was deception by the media who manipulate people to believe this because of their campagn to tarnish Islam as a terrorist religion.

They have also done the same with niqaab decieving people through media and documentaries into believing that the niqaab is oppression. They have connected the word oppression with niqaab trying to make others believe that those women who wear niqaab are forced to wear it or do not have a choice. This again is pure evil and deception by the zionists who will stop at nothing to tarnish every aspect of Islam and to do this they use their biggest weapon - Media!

Therefore my brother do not take everything that the media gives you and be very careful of what you hear or see on the news and documentaries etc. Unfortunatley many of our Muslim leaders are secularists and are also the puppets of the west and are working with them.

Therefore know that you should not take knowledge from the media and call it fact but you must realise that it is controlled by the zionists who are wanting to destroy Islam and they aim to do this by first using the media. So disregard what you see or hear from the media about Islam and Muslims and also tell others as best you can about the deception of the media.

Many of the so called terrorist attacks were not even purpotrated by Muslims but by the zionists themselves. How easy is it to set up an attack and blame it on a certain group? Therefore when you hear of a so called terrorist attack then don't just believe straight away that it was caused by Muslims because most likely it wasn't and that it was most likely purpotrated by the zionists who aim to destabilise Muslim countries like Pakistan for example and have always got their hand in Muslim countries to try and water down Islam in those countries and secularise them by using their powers to appoint secular Muslim leaders who don't want to establish Islam and paying them a lot of money to keep them sweet.

So do not be decieved my brother and know that Islam is the only true path and eternal success can ONLY be gained through following the commandments of Allah.

Here is a very good explanation of what Sharia is:

What is Shariah?

Understanding Islamic Law (Shariah) and Jurisprudence (Fiqh)

The Qur'an is a source of Shariah - Christine BenlafquihThis article gives an overview of shariah, and explains shariah's relevance to a Muslim's private and public life, and to society as a whole.

Shariah - or Islamic law - is not limited to societal laws and a penal system. It includes divine directives regarding every aspect of a Muslim's life. Referring to Shariah simply as “Islamic law” is therefore incomplete. Shariah might better be described as a body of divine laws, rules, code of conduct and teachings which are intended to benefit the individual and society.

Literal Meaning of Shariah

The Arabic word shariah refers to a waterway that leads to a main water source. An analogy can be made where just as water is a necessary element of life, so is Shariah essential to the well-being of a Muslim.

Code of Behavior and Conduct

To ensure this well-being, Shariah offers guidance and laws for a complete way of life. This code of behavior and conduct includes, among other topics:

•Modest behavior and moral conduct
•Business and social dealings
•Marriage and divorce
•Inheritance
•Politics and economics
•Penal laws.

The regulations and directives in Shariah can be divided into the following categories:

•Obligatory, or clearly required (Wajib or Fard)
•Recommended, but not obligatory (Mandub)
•Prohibited (Haram)
•Disliked and discouraged, but not prohibited (Makruh)
•Permissible, due to lack of injunction or opinion (Mubah).

Sources of Shariah

The two main sources for these directives are the Holy Qur’an and the Sunnah -- teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Shariah is also derived from analogical deduction of legal matters (qiyas) and the consensus (ijtihad) of Islamic scholars and jurists.

Schools of Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh)

The scholarly study, interpretation and application of Shariah is known as Islamic jurisprudence, or fiqh. In Arabic, fiqh means “deep understanding” or “full comprehension.” While the divine laws of Shariah are undisputed, scholarly differences in Islamic jurisprudence do exist.

Four major schools of fiqh (madhab) emerged from the early Muslim scholars: Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi’i, and Hanbali. Although these prominent scholars differed on some points, they advised Muslims to follow opposing views if proven to be more correct according to Qur'an and Sunnah.

Modern Application of Shariah and Fiqh

Islam does not differentiate between historic and modern times when it comes to Shariah and other divinely enjoined matters. Historically, the merging of divine and civil law under true Shariah produced safe, productive Islamic societies in which Muslims excelled in the arts, sciences, math, astronomy and other areas of scholarship. The call by critics for separation of church and state ignores the fact that Islam and Shariah encompass a way of life and not just religion.

Modern critics also argue that Shariah's strict punishments for adultery, stealing, and murder are archaic. However, in his March 16, 2008 New York Times article "Why Shariah?" Harvard University law professor Noah Feldman notes that "for most of its history, Islamic law offered the most liberal and humane legal principles available anywhere in the world." He also points out that the proof required to administer punishment is often very difficult to attain. To punish an adulterer, for example, it must first be proven that four people witnessed the sex act.

Welfare of the People

Mercy, justice and compassion are essential in order for true Shariah to work for the benefit of the people. The renowned Muslim scholar Ibn al-Qayyim (RA) observed:

“Shariah is based on wisdom and achieving people's welfare in this life and the afterlife. Shariah is all about justice, mercy, wisdom, and good. Thus, any ruling that replaces justice with injustice, mercy with its opposite, common good with mischief, or wisdom with nonsense, is a ruling that does not belong to the Shariah, even if it is claimed to be so according to some interpretations.” (Shamsuddin Ibn al-Qayyim, I`lam Al-Muwaqi`een, ed. Taha Abdul Rauf Saad, Beirut: Dar Al-Jeel, 1973)

If you have anymore questions at all then please do not hesitate to ask.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
08-29-2010, 08:11 PM
when people mention the terrorist thing it really pees me off because terrorists are everywhere and there not always muslim. there catholic and hindu but this news never hits the headlines.

people hate islam because they feel threatened.. its the fastest growing religion in the world and they want to stick with there atheist laws and they don't want shariah being implemented or they won't be able to get away with crimes against humanity. they want to live in there own free society where they can do what they want so it makes them afraid that islam is slowly taking over and people are accepting this beautiful religion everyday.

this is why you will find trolls all over the internet brother because there afraid.. they want to stop islam so they spread as much lies as possible to stop people from accepting it.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Salam brothers and sisters
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Well, there are many reasons for that, maybe because their maybe some so called "Muslims" who dont practice their deen correct and so the non-muslims see that way of that certain muslim and then relate it to Islaam.What i have to say to that is "Do not Judge the book by the cover" in this case the Muslims are the "Cover".InshaAllaah others may answer better.

Shariah Law(Islamic law) is considered the law of Allaah, for indeed the law of Allaah is the best of Laws! But unfortunately today it is not implemented correctly in various muslim countries.

Yes, Indeed terrorism is wrong!,heres a verse concerning the issue.

"Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!." [Al-Quraan-5:32]

They clearly like to make Islaam look bad, Brother when the american army were commanded to invade Iraq in 2003 for Oil or whatever, they took so many innocent lives and when they "Muslims" faught back to defend themselves they were called "Terrorists". And there are some minds that are messed with by the Shaytaan and then shown on Media/Tv, like a so called "Muslim" man who beats his wife,the media then makes it look like Islaam is to blame for this, when the Islamic law forbids for you to beat your wife. I hope some have clarified this Q for you. And if i have said anything wrong forgive me and incorrect correct me inshaAllaah.

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!