/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anti-War Video [Concept]

GoodLuckCharm
08-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Okay :salamext: everyone.

I have an idea for a anti-war video, but I need some help, if anyone is interested.

My viewpoint: The wars an are not effective in achiving peace, and are, in general, not a good idea.

The video: I want the video to say why the war is bad, and to be backed up with good research.

What I need: Research help or reviewing of my research, people who are good with video editing, people who are good with graphic design or can review mine, reviewing of the video script and the initial versions of the video itself.

If your interested let me know. I can't PM (Private Message) yet because I don't have enough posts, I may create a new email just for this though. For the time being just reply here.

Let me know what you think of this, even if you don't want to get involved.
Take care. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GoodLuckCharm
08-31-2010, 03:31 PM
No-one interested? Some more info maybe?
Well, I hope to take inspiration for this video from various sources, including the V for Vendetta TV speech, Martin Luther Kings 'Why I Oppose the War in Vietnam' speech, I would like to take statistics from various sources to support the video. Also I did a little test audio, I'll post it if anyone is interested.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-31-2010, 07:43 PM
Aslaamu` Alaaykum Brother

I think its a great idea, i guess you need individuals with knowledge about the war, which i have a lack off.
Insha`Allaah someone who has knowledge can help you out with your project.

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

GoodLuckCharm
09-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum Sister

Thanks for the reply. Should I post more material here you think?
In any case I'll have to wait to post links.

The offer is still there, if anyone want to be involved, just let me know.

Wasalaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Aslaamu` Alaaykum

Im sure you can post material here, you mean links right?
Insha`Allaah someone gets involved

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!