/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A humble request for DUA

mudassara
08-30-2010, 06:15 AM
Assalamu-Alaikum-Wa-Rahmatullahi-Wa-Barakatuhu,
Dear Brothers and sisters
A humble request from the core of the heart… I badly need all of your prayers to full fill my dream… Please remember and include me in ur DUA…. Please pray for my wish to come true..
Allha bless u all with peace and happiness

Jisakallhakahir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
09-01-2010, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mudassara
Assalamu-Alaikum-Wa-Rahmatullahi-Wa-Barakatuhu,
Dear Brothers and sisters
A humble request from the core of the heart… I badly need all of your prayers to full fill my dream… Please remember and include me in ur DUA…. Please pray for my wish to come true..
Allha bless u all with peace and happiness

Jisakallhakahir
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, i pray that whatever is best for you will happen. Ameen

But know that if it was not best for you then it will not happen. Then in that case Almighty Allah has something better in store for you.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Muslim Woman
09-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Salaam

as br already said :may Allah grant what is best for u , Ameen.

Amat Allah
09-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Ameeen......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mudassara
09-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Thanks a lot for Dua.....

Please inculde me in ur DUA... I need that lot.......
Thank u again...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!