/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid on 9/11

Mujahideen92
08-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Perhaps this topic has been brought up before. But this year there is a good chance of Eid falling on 9/11.

I dont even want to think about the reaction...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-31-2010, 03:33 PM
who in hell cares about their reaction?

Mujahideen92
08-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Well things are already bad, protests against the NYC Mosque, there was a arson fire on a mosque in Tennessee. What if people get violent

~Raindrop~
08-31-2010, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
My thoughts exactly.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-31-2010, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92
Well things are already bad, protests against the NYC Mosque, there was a arson fire on a mosque in Tennessee. What if people get violent
you know how to counter punch no? people who commit arson are criminals and are tried as such important to get such violent acts on videos though, the 'so-called Mosque' is underway whether or not they like it, again they can protest until they are blue in the face. The majority of sane people who aren't paid to propagandize fear and hate know full well 911 was an inside job.. what a well chosen date too, every time a person dials the number for emergency they'll be reminded of that day.. talk about very well orchestrated, didn't work well for the bay of pigs but certainly working well against Muslims.
I am sure they'll round up a 'couple of terrorists' who came up with sudden 'plots' against those freedom gi joes as the date approaches just to feed into the hate filled miasma..
Try to read suret Al-Anfal and take heed.. they plot but Allah swt is the best of planners..
Don't live your life in fear when you are a Muslim!

:w:

S_87
08-31-2010, 03:50 PM
eid ul fitr which only happens once a year and is a blessing from Allah will not be celebrated by some because of a little (and yes it is little compared to the amount of people who have been killed by usa since) attack that happened almost ten years ago????? in which MUSLIMS also died?

WHO CARES?

جوري
08-31-2010, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S_87
eid ul fitr which only happens once a year and is a blessing from Allah will not be celebrated by some because of a little (and yes it is little compared to the amount of people who have been killed by usa since) attack that happened almost ten years ago????? in which MUSLIMS also died?

WHO CARES?
They never want to visit the hard Q's of the attack, just that Muslims with invincible passports and superhuman powers in their invisible planes and plastic knives committed it.. well frankly if we are that powerful with plastic knives and invincible passports, why are we afraid of a little arson fire?

Crash-Proof Passport

Hijacker's Passport and a Landing Gear Fragment Alone Survive Fiery Crash

This illustration from Chapter 1 of FEMA's report shows what few pieces of aircraft debris passed entirely through the Towers. A charred fragment of landing gear on the intersection of West and Rector streets was the only piece they traced to Flight 11. According to ABC News and the Associated Press, the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami was found a few blocks from the WTC. 1 2 The Guardian was skeptical: "the idea that Atta's passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged [tests] the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI's crackdown on terrorism." 3 Note the passport did not belong to Atta, as is commonly claimed.
Satam Al Suqami was supposedly on Flight 11, the plane that hit the North Tower. In that collision, the building's core absorbed almost the entire airplane, which hit the northeast wall nearly dead center.

:haha: I mean honestly need I say more? these idiots frighten you?

aadil77
08-31-2010, 03:59 PM
LOL who gives a crap?

جوري
08-31-2010, 04:02 PM
we should be proud of our Islamicness and display it, not cower in fear from their hatred. Fight those who fight you!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like that!

Asiyah3
08-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Who cares? .

Asiyah3
08-31-2010, 04:40 PM
:sl:
Indeed.

Rabi Mansur
08-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Perhaps this topic has been brought up before. But this year there is a good chance of Eid falling on 9/11.

I don't really see it as a problem. Maybe I'm missing something.

جوري
08-31-2010, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi Mansur
I don't really see it as a problem. Maybe I'm missing something.
Basically we shouldn't celebrate because that will irk the hate mongers.. How dare we live like normal human beings, have families, jobs, holidays and places of worship?

Neelofar
08-31-2010, 06:06 PM
Salaamz! :D

Sister, the yale's lily, i love the way you talk, so muchh passion and fire in ur belly! :p i don't really care eitha, in fact i'm hoping it does fall on tht day! Hmmmph! :)

P.S - hope you all have a wonderful and blessed, Eid..Ameen!

Cabdullahi
08-31-2010, 06:38 PM
I think the Elite are hoping it falls on 9/11 so that they can further their agenda, they want to see if the the 9/11 attacks are still fresh in the minds of the Americans

9/11 mosque and 9/11 EID will remind people of two things, islam(muslims) and terrorism

aadil77
08-31-2010, 11:07 PM
we should be proud of our Islamicness and display it, not cower in fear from their hatred. Fight those who fight you!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like that!
LOL ;D

our sis is gettin militant..

this ones for you sis

abdussattar
08-31-2010, 11:12 PM
In India, Id has a chance of falling on Ganesh Charuthi, and there's a chance of clashes, as there was a one week curfew and shoot at sight for 1 day 6 months ago on Milah-un-Nabi and Hanuman Jayanthi falling 6 days apart.

If 6 days apart caused a curfew and shoot at sight, I wonder what will happen if they fall on the same day.

(the other two are hindu festivals)

جوري
08-31-2010, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
LOL ;D

our sis is gettin militant..

this ones for you sis

:haha: though I don't approve of pugilism sometimes it is the only language these turds understand... what is the point of talking civility to folks who have the mental capacity and behavior of rats and pigs? I tell you even that taxi driver that got slashed by that crazed lunatic for admitting he's a Muslim, his throat cut and bleeding, but managed to hold down his assailant until the police came to arrest him and now everyone has seen his mugshot so let his posse avail him if they can..

I was taught to defend myself not stand there and take a beating.. all you need if you are of sound mind and body has been bestowed you from Allah swt.. heart and mind and muscle power and you take it with you every where so why live in fear? if we live we live proud and if we die, we go as martyrs.. what a wondrous thing the condition of a Muslim.. blessed at every intersection!

ابن آل مرة
08-31-2010, 11:46 PM
Eid is not going to be on 9/11. Even if it was on 9.11, i would still celebrate Eid the way we usually celebrate, why making a big issue about something not worth making fuss about. Fast, pray, then praise Allah after Ramadan is over.

Life_Is_Short
08-31-2010, 11:58 PM

One word.

Alhamdulilah!

Beardo
08-31-2010, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Neelofar
Salaamz! :D

Sister, the yale's lily, i love the way you talk, so muchh passion and fire in ur belly! :p i don't really care eitha, in fact i'm hoping it does fall on tht day! Hmmmph! :)
Her belly is currently empty, I would hope, from fasting.

But let me put it this way. The chances of Eid being on 9/11 is very slim. If it is on 9/11, we should try to fill the obligations of both occasions. We celebrate Eid, not 9/11. And that is the key. I wonder who would be so low as to celebrate 9/11. Astaghfirullah.

Anyhow, Eid is most likely to be on 9/10, so there is nothing to worry about.

Mujahidah4Allah
09-01-2010, 12:24 AM
:sl:

i think as brother zak pointed out it may fall on 10th/11th so inshaAllah no need to worry, if you are just to salaatul haajjah and ask Allah azzawwjal for whatever help you need.

Wassalam

AabiruSabeel
09-01-2010, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Only if there's 31 days in ramadan :><: can the eid be on 11th sep in Arab/Europe/US.

For Asians too, it may be on 10th Sep. Tho there's a slight chance for eid on 11th here, seeing we are a day behind^.
And with that,
:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!