/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Istikara

anonymous
09-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Salaam,

I wanted some advice regarding this dua. Do both parties have to do istikara? For example i have had a marriage proposal and the boy's side is positive when he did it but when my side did it - it came out negative? so i am confused.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha20
09-02-2010, 03:26 PM
I got some similar fatwa here for you :
http://www.muftisays.com/qa/question/675/istikhara.html

May it helps u

cat eyes
09-02-2010, 09:37 PM
do your istikharah for seven nights and then see what happens, how do you know its negative answer anyway?.. the real question is how does your heart feel? what is your heart telling you to do?

ask different scholars about interpretations of your dream if you got a sign through that. sometimes scholars can be wrong too because it happened with my friend.. a scholar gave wrong advice so she asked another scholar because her heart really wanted to go through with the marriage.

The answer does not always come in dreams sis.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!