/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam 0 Elaikum

saeed.iqbal
09-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Hayyakumullah (may Allah greet you) everybody

I am Saeed from Karachi. I have come here to learn about Islam and share what little i know about Islam.

A little about me. I completed my BS and MS in Computer Science from California and i worked there for a brief period before moving to Islamabad where my parents live and now I am in Karachi.

My profession is Java / J2EE / Android software engineering.

Thanks for listening
-saeed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
09-03-2010, 10:13 AM
salam brother

i work with android software just the basic rooting and flashing of android phones with custom roms and other software :)

hope you enjoy it here insha'Allah

Beardo
09-03-2010, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by saeed.iqbal
Hayyakumullah (may Allah greet you) everybody

I am Saeed from Karachi. I have come here to learn about Islam and share what little i know about Islam.

A little about me. I completed my BS and MS in Computer Science from California and i worked there for a brief period before moving to Islamabad where my parents live and now I am in Karachi.

My profession is Java / J2EE / Android software engineering.

Thanks for listening
-saeed
Wow masha-Allah. May I ask which university in California you studied at?

abdussattar
09-03-2010, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saeed.iqbal
Thanks for listening
:><:

Welcome to the forum. Its a great place to learn the values and morals and everything of Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Wahid
09-03-2010, 03:33 PM
:sl: brother

Welcome to the forum. InshaALLAH you enjoy your stay and find it beneficial.

Neelofar
09-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Salaamz! hope your okie, you'll feel right at home here, well i hope you do!

PouringRain
09-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum brother

Welcome to the Forum , hope you enjoy your stay here

And hope you find it beneficial also

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

saeed.iqbal
09-03-2010, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Wow masha-Allah. May I ask which university in California you studied at?
I studied at California State University at Fresno and I worked in the bay area later on (east bay). Sometimes i miss the weather though !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!