/* */

PDA

View Full Version : its urgent!! BS(SC) or BEE in Pakistan and world wide??

Bintulislam
09-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Assalamu-Alaikum!!

I have this important inquiry about career pursuit.All who have knowledge of the issue must guide plz.

someone I know is leaving BEE for BSCS because the university of the one offering BEE is not that famous.I would like to know what scope do the two offer,job opportunities esp in Pakistan and BEE.Which is better?

-waiting for suggestions

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
09-03-2010, 12:08 PM
BEE? Basic Electrical Engineering?

Bintulislam
09-04-2010, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
BEE? Basic Electrical Engineering?

BEE Bachelors in Electrical Engineering

BS(CS) Bachelors Studies in Computer Science.....

Waiting.........

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Sorry for ruining the thread, I didn't notice that you asked about in Pakistan. Well, here in my city firms (software firms) hire people with any graduates degree, the just need people with bachelors degree they don't care even if the person is from civil or mechanical. I've myself completed my bachelors in Electronics and Communications so I have the liberty to enter in any field I can software, embedded systems, telecommunications, control systems, instrumentations...

so, my suggestion would be BEE :hiding:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
09-04-2010, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Sorry for ruining the thread, I didn't notice that you asked about in Pakistan. Well, here in my city firms (software firms) hire people with any graduates degree, the just need people with bachelors degree they don't care even if the person is from civil or mechanical. I've myself completed my bachelors in Electronics and Communications so I have the liberty to enter in any field I can software, embedded systems, telecommunications, control systems, instrumentations...

so, my suggestion would be BEE :hiding:
What city are you in? :o

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-04-2010, 01:49 PM
^ Hyderabad, India :hiding:

smile
09-14-2010, 12:12 PM
in SA u would be studyin g BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!