/* */

PDA

View Full Version : remember that Paradise is behind trials and hardships...

ahmed_indian
09-04-2010, 07:56 PM
salam,

Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When Allah created Paradise, He told Jibreel, "Go look at it". So he went and looked at it, then he came back and said, "By Your Glory, no-one will hear of it but he will enter it". So He surrounded it with hardships and said, "Go and look at it". So he went and looked at it, then came back and said, "By Your Glory, I fear that no-one will enter it".

When Allah (swt) created Hell, He told Jibreel, "Go and look at it." Jibreel went and looked at it, and when he came back he said, "By Your Glory, I fear that no-one who hears of it will enter it". So He surrounded it with desires, and said, "Go and look at it." Jibreel went and looked at it, and when he came back, he said, "By Your Glory, I fear that there will be no-one left who does not enter it".

(at-Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, and an-Nasaa'ee) [Jaami al-Usool, 10/250, # 8068.] at-Tirmidhi described it as sahih hasan].

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdussattar
09-07-2010, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
"By Your Glory, I fear that there will be no-one left who does not enter it".
:skeleton:

May Allah grant us sabr to brave the hardships and trails

Anybody
05-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Truly Paradise is surrounded by hardships and Jahannam is surrounded by desires.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!