/* */

PDA

View Full Version : duas needed for father

tango92
09-04-2010, 10:44 PM
:sl:

my dear brothers and sisters about a week ago my father was taken to the hospital by ambulance having suffered an epileptic fit. a couple of hours after suhoor my mum found him basically frozen and not breathing,:skeleton: i ran to help and we managed to turn him over to get him breathing. i ran to call the ambulance. when he was in hospital he had another fit.

the doctors say a blood clot formed in his brain due to blood thickening. we dont know if it will happen again, theyve given him meds but apparently differently people respond differently to them.

my whole family have been shaken, we never thought something like this would happen. my dads at home now after a few days alhumdulillah. hes in pretty bad shape though. the best medicine is in the hands of the creator. please make dua for my father.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Salaam brother

may Allah cure him fast and grant what is best for him.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Wa `Alaaykum Salaam brother

May Allaah grant is best for your father and ease the situation Ameen

Afifa
09-04-2010, 11:44 PM
:sl:

So sorry to hear about your father. Inshallah He'll be in my duas. May Allah grant him Good health and help your family cope. Remember to have patience and have faith in Allah. This month of ramadhan is still upon us which is a golden oppurtunity for you all to make dua :).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
09-05-2010, 12:27 AM
:sl: May Allah grant him shifa and a long life, ameen.

Sawdah
09-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Thumma ameen to the duas.

May Allah cure your father akhi, ameen.

abdussattar
09-05-2010, 12:44 AM
May Allah grant him shifa'a. Parents' loss is the greatest agony one can face :cry: .

جوري
09-05-2010, 01:50 AM
Sob7an Allah akhi..
May Allah swt grant him shifa and fast recovery.. ameen ya rabb

:w:

tango92
09-05-2010, 03:39 AM
Ameen to all duas

jazakallah to every1, if Allah swt accepts even 1 persons dua it will be enough

Abdul Wahid
09-05-2010, 07:12 AM
:wa:

May ALLAH(SWT) cure your father and grant him peace. Ameen.

tw009
09-05-2010, 07:48 AM
May Allah swt grant your father shifa and give your family patience to cope with this situation. Ameen.

Beardo
09-05-2010, 07:57 AM
May Allah Ta'ala grant your family patience and a full/speedy recovery.

Snowflake
09-05-2010, 08:50 AM
I ask Almighty Allah , Lord of the Magnificent Throne, to make your father well and make his illness a purification for him. Ameen

Life_Is_Short
09-05-2010, 01:59 PM
May Allah SWT make him better soon. I will contiue to make dua, Ins'Allah.

mudassara
09-06-2010, 04:04 AM
May Allah grant him Good health..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!