/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Get your hands on that end of Ramadan barakah!

gibbusoft
09-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Dear All, Assalam O Alaikum,

This is my first post on this forum. Good to be here. I basically joined this forum to promote a campaign that my friend and I were working on throughout Ramadan.

Me and my friend came up with this idea of PakFloodRelief.com.
We started small: Put up donation boxes at desi stores. Then we wanted to go big.
We designed the website and we started accepting online donations.
Alhamdullilah we collected thousands of dollars online in our first week.

Here is the idea: We are not working with any NGO. We personally know people in the Rajanpur district (South-west Punjab, Pakistan). They are very close friends and very devoted Muslims Alhamdullilah! We started registering families in the Rajanpur area, i.e. We took responsibily to feed particular families in Rajanpur and providing them with food and shelter. The more funds we receive, the more families we register.

Rajanpur is a very remote area. It is very difficult to reach the area even by road. This is the reason why not enough aid is reaching the area.

We currently have 150 registered families and we are providing them with food and shelter every week. Our goal for every week is Rs.100,000 ($1,200). We were doing good in the first three weeks (Collected Rs.300,000 and carried out some solid relief work) but now we are short of funds for week 4.

Please help us in helping out our fellow Muslims in this blessed month. Go for that barakaah Insha Allah!

Our website: pakfloodrelief.com
Facebook page: facebook.com/pakfloodrelief
Our current efforts: pakfloodrelief.com/efforts

DONATE ONLINE AT: pakfloodrelief.com/donate (VISA, MasterCard, PayPal)

Please donate generously. There are 150 families who are now dependent upon us. Show that Muslim pride Insha Allah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
gibbusoft
09-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Please donate aakhi'z and ukhti'z... We are still short of funds for Week 4 and there are people out there in need...

Muslim Woman
09-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Salaam bro

Welcome to the forum .

May Allah gives u success in ur noble work and gives u best rewards.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!