/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cool charity - the cent quiz

nousername
09-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Salam all,

I found this charity. I think it is awesome because not only do you not have to spend a penny of your own money, just for answering quiz questions about Islam and Islamic history, a penny is donated to what ever cause you choose. It's really worth it! It's called Cent Quiz, and it donates exclusively to Islamic charities.

CentQuiz.com is an educational, charitable website that aims to promote the learning of Islam and raise money for our affiliate charities (Islamic Relief, Muslim Aid and Ummah Welfare Trust). Play our quiz and for every correct answer, we donate one cent to charity. You can choose how the money you raise is spent: emergency relief work; sponsor an orphan; education; medication; or water projects. CentQuiz.com pays for these donations with the money it generates through advertising. As CentQuiz.com is a not-for-profit organisation, all money generated goes to charity. So whether it is raising money for charity through playing a fun quiz, or advertising on our site, please support Centquiz.com because it makes cents.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdussattar
09-06-2010, 07:36 AM
Nice . I might as well take the quiz.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-06-2010, 08:27 AM
:phew It was not easy as I thought.

Fahad KSA
09-06-2010, 08:56 AM
WOW it's awsome thanks alot

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Innocent Soul
09-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Jazakallah!
Its really good we can take quiz as well as give donations. ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Bump! . . . . .

nousername
10-13-2010, 02:01 AM
bump! take the quiz it's fun and challenging!

forevermm
10-13-2010, 03:28 AM
I like the fact that there is no limit on the quiz.

Yanal
10-13-2010, 05:16 AM
:sl:

Saw this on Ummah Forums aswell! Hopefully,insha'Allaah everyone can try to participate atleast once for this good cause,may Allaah reward us all,ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!