/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hope to be helpful

Nour el Islam
09-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Salem every body,

Let me join your forum and enjoy sharing knowledges....Hope to serve Islam.

Greetings from Algeria.

Salem

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
09-06-2010, 04:32 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI. We are very pleased to have you here. Teach what you can, learn what you can and may we all share what we can,

Masha Allaah, what a beautiful country, you live in. I should have been born Berber, I love the Sahara and Bechar is one of my favorite cities. Inshallah one day I will get to visit there again. It was in about 1960 when I was last there. Perhaps that was not the best era to be there, but even the events of the time could not hide the Beauty of Bechar or the people.

Sawdah
09-06-2010, 04:44 PM
:sl:Nour el Islam

Welcome to the forum. Alhamdulillah, I'm glad you'd like to help out here. I hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it inshaAllah. :)

:w:

Muslim Woman
09-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Salaam sis

Welcome to the forum .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
09-06-2010, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Welcome to LI. We are very pleased to have you here. Teach what you can, learn what you can and may we all share what we can,

Masha Allaah, what a beautiful country, you live in. I should have been born Berber, I love the Sahara and Bechar is one of my favorite cities. Inshallah one day I will get to visit there again. It was in about 1960 when I was last there. Perhaps that was not the best era to be there, but even the events of the time could not hide the Beauty of Bechar or the people.

Brother Woodrow, is that you at 00:18...:?.....jk

abdussattar
09-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your stay here and may this site become a source of guidance for you.

Aameen

Nour el Islam
09-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Thanks all for your welcomes. Very glad to join you.

Brother Woodrow welcome to Algeria whenever you want. We will be very pleased to receive you.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam sistah

Welcome to the forum , indeed we are pleased to have you here dear sis

You are welcome to share your knowledge with us, hope you also enjoy your time here

PEACE

Faith.
09-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Welcome to the forum Sis :statisfie
Insha'Allah you'll benefit much from here.
:wa:

PouringRain
09-07-2010, 03:06 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!