/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu alaikum once again!

crayon
09-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Asalamu alaikum all!

I haven't been on here in ages, subhanaAllah, my last post was quite a while ago, time passes way too fast.

I've had things on my mind lately that got me thinking about an old thread on here, so I decided to drop in and dig it out (took me a while, I'd forgotten where the search box was...)

Seeing many new names (probably people who have changed theirs for like the millionth time) so I feel a little out of it, but it's nice to see some familiar ones!

Anyhoo, just thought I'd say salam, and wish you all a Ramadan mubarak (hey i'm not late, we're still fasting tomorrow inshaAllah!) and also an Eid mubarak while I'm at it! InshaAllah you're all doing absolutely awesome! :statisfie

Oh, and what's new?!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BintAbee
09-08-2010, 05:54 PM
:wa:

Ahlan biki! aftaqadnaaki ya habibty :statisfie

Ramadhaan and Eid Mubarak lol

crayon
09-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Aww, you have been missed also bintAbee (even though i don't really have a sister lol)!

Hah zAk, i'm not exactly back, more like visiting shortly.. so perhaps you should go ahead and do a little staff list spring cleaning. :P Oh, and unless my quick skimming of a thread misled me (and if it did this will be quite awkward), you're a father now? Mabrook, inshaAllah your child will grow up to be a great muslim! And a great little muslim before that! :P

Cabdullahi
09-08-2010, 06:15 PM
why the fliP! did she come back ufff?

im just kidding....welcome and hosni mubarak! to you too

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
09-08-2010, 06:16 PM
:sl:

I know you :p

Ramadan & Eid Mubarak to you too.. =) how you been love? x

Cabdullahi
09-08-2010, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
how you been love? x

eeee +o(

Neelofar
09-08-2010, 06:22 PM
LOLLL!! grow up Abdullahii!..u remind me of my brother! :p

Salaamz, Crayon! Nice to meet you, 'love' :D [hope your not cringing at the Abdullahii :p)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum Sistah Crayon

Welcome back to the geeky forum and Ramadhaan Mubarak to you too!

And Also an early Eid Mubaraak! -Hope it goes wonderfully for you indeedy : D

Yeah loadsa name changing going on :-\

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

crayon
09-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Ahh yes same old Abdullahii.. salam brother!

Crazyyy I've been absolutely great- alhamdullilah many times over.. how is all with you?!

Thanks Neelofar, nice to meet you as well! :)

Muslimah, back to the geeky forum indeed lol, though for how long remains to be seen! :P

Alpha Dude
09-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Welcome back and Eid Mubarak. :)

Muslim Woman
09-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Salaam Sis

welcome back :)

Try to stay with us here :D

Soulja Girl
09-09-2010, 12:51 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
eeee +o(

^o)

format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Crazyyy I've been absolutely great- alhamdullilah many times over.. how is all with you?!
Good to hear you've been great.. :) all is good with me too hamdulillah..

Beardo
09-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Wow. It has indeed been a long while. Glad to have you back on board, Boss.

Ummu Sufyaan
09-09-2010, 06:11 AM
Wa alaykum us-Salaam
where have you been hiding :><: im pretty sure you remember me :hmm: Ramadan and eid mubarak to you aswell.

Abdul Wahid
09-09-2010, 06:33 AM

Welcome back.

Another Mod! How many Mods are on this forum? :p

Seriously though this is a great forum and the Mods are brilliant.

crayon
09-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Jazakum Allah khair everyone- and since it's actually eid now, a proper eid mubarak! Taqaabala Allah mina wa minkom! :)

Sawdah
09-10-2010, 01:18 PM
:sl: sis,
Eid Mubarak to you too and welcome back. :)

Nájlá
09-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Welcome Back crayon Eid Mubarak to you too

You've been missed! I hope you've been doing well...

Took any new photos? =D

crayon
07-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Annnnnnd fast forward about 2 years.

Salam again, again, everyone. :P

So I'm at my computer thinking up ways to make the most of this Ramadan inshaAllah, and I think to myself, where could I find some ideas? First place that comes to mind, naturally, is this lovely forum.

I find what I'm looking for [http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...-threads.html] (beautiful thread, jazak Allah khair for it brother) (forgot how to insert a link lol).

And then I start browsing the forum, seeing semi-familiar names, and realizing how long it's been.

I made the first post in this thread in Ramadan 2010, and we're now approaching Ramadan 2012- subhanAllah how time flies!

A lot has changed since I started this thread, and at the same time, a lot has stayed the same. Alhamdullilah though, everything is still well, and life is good.

Just thought I'd say salam again (again) to those who still remember me- probably not many lol- and a hello to the new ones I haven't yet had the pleasure to meet. Hope you're all doing wonderfully and are ready for a beautiful Ramadan to come, inshaAllah! :)

Amat Allah
07-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

welcome back habibati, it has been along time since seeing ya around girl :statisfie

May Allah love you, Be pleased with you and make you from those who will be blessed of seeing His AlMighty Face daily in Al Jannah; I beg Allah to reward ya with Al Firdaws and the whole Ummah too without any reckoning Ameeeeen

love ya for Allah's sake always in shaa Allah.

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah.

ardianto
07-13-2012, 12:07 PM
:salamext:

Welcome back to the forum.

:)

Endymion
07-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Sobhanallah,its really nice to see a "Back again" thread while seeing some "I'm leaving LI" threads :statisfie And not just one sis,but Ami in bonus :D Mashallah you are full of barakah sister crayon :statisfie

P.S.Ami,i love your signature,Mashallah :wub:

Alpha Dude
07-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Welcome back. :)

Periwinkle18
07-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Crayonnnnnnnnnnn!!! where hav u been gurl??? missed ya n missed ur colourful avatar

welcome back :)

n m glad u remember me :)

BintAbee
07-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Crayon! Welcome back.. Hope you here to stay and bring some colour into our lives :statisfie

crayon
07-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Wa alaikum asalam everyone, so nice to see some familiar names! :) How have you all been?!

InshaAllah I'll try to check in on here more often- for some reason, I can't access the site when I'm home (I get a timeout message), it only works when I'm in the office. But inshaAllah khair, I'll try to keep up to date with everything going on! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!