PDA

View Full Version : If we were created to be slaves...



gladTidings
09-08-2010, 07:30 PM
... can we really be free ?


Thoughts and reflections please =)
x
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
gladTidings
09-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Part of an article about the concept of freedom in Islam:


In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.


"And those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel, bidding them to do what is right and forbidding them what is wrong, making lawful for them the good (things), and forbidding for them the corrupt (things) and relieving them of their burdens, and the fetters that were upon them. Those who believe in him and honour him, and help him and follow the light while has been sent down with him - those are they the successful."


Holy Qur'an (7:157)

Submission to the will and laws of Allah is the source of all freedom. It liberates the mind, soul, and behaviour from the evil influences of the world. It helps mankind overcome oppressive tyrants, unjust laws, lusts, deviation and psychological complexes which enslave his will. Submission to the will of Allah grants man the right to choose a better way of life, to live his life in a moral and upright way.

Islam was revealed to the Prophet of humanity as merciful, eternal and all powerful. If during his life man submits to the will of Allah, he can depend on His mercy at the time of judgement.

"And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the world."

Holy Qur'an (21:107)

The Prophet (s.a.w.) is quoted as having said:

"Surely, I am a granted mercy."

Islam freed mankind from the darkness of polytheism, slavery, and injustice. It introduced the light of faith. It opened the doors to moral and social reform, and created an atmosphere of security and safety in which man was free to think, invent, and seek the road to perfection and salvation.

Freedom is the source from which the tree of life grows. A little sapling needs of light, water, air, a spacious field in which to grow, extend its branches, bloom and bear fruit. So, too, does freedom need the light and guidance of Islam to flourish. If the young tree is deprived of light and space its growth will be distorted and stunted. So, also will oppression and servitude deprive man of his moral freedom. Oppression and servitude are like a horrible prison in which terror and tyranny devour man's self image, his will and his desire to grow spiritually. It deprives human life of all sense of a higher purpose, robs man of his free will and destroys all that is good in human nature.

Islam came to break man's fetters and tear dawn the wall of this prison. It enabled mankind to cast off the chains that hindered his growth and induced him to give proper expression to his humanity and follow the path to moral perfection. It created an atmosphere of hope and optimism which gave a true meaning to human existence.

The freedom that Islam grants is based on commitment and responsibility without which there can be no true freedom. Freedom without restraints leads only to nihilism, the consequence of which is the complete breakdown of the moral and social order.

The irresponsible concept of freedom expounded by existentialism, democracy and modern theories of freedom of expression lead only to corruption and immorality since they are not tied to any concept higher moral values or self control. For Islam, freedom lies in commitment and responsibility. They form an integral part of each other and can in no way be separated. There is no freedom of choice without responsibility; no responsibility without freedom.

The Ullama (scholars), over centuries, have studied and researched the relationship between freedom and responsibility. On the basis of their research they produced their explanation of human behaviour, and outlined their connection with the divine justice. They concluded that if man were deprived of free will and the right to choose his path in life, he could never be reconciled with Allah, the Glorified.

Because Allah has granted man free will, which allows him to choose his course in life, man is answerable to Allah for his actions.

"Surely We have shown him the way: he may be thankful or unthankful."

Holy Qur'an (76:3)

"...Nay! man is evidence against himself, Though he puts forth his excuses."

Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)

Divine reward or punishment is ordained in accordance with man's free will. Without free will and its adherent responsibility and commitment there could be neither reward nor punishment.

"And stop them, for they shall be questioned."

Holy Qur'an (37:24)

"And We have made every man's actions to cling to his neck, and We will bring forth to him on the Resurrection Day a book which he will find wide open. Read your book; your own self is sufficient as a reckoner against you this Day."

Holy Qur'an (17:13-14)

Because Islam insists that man has free will because that is the way that Allah created him. It allows him to express this freedom and to practise it within the limits of commitment and responsibility and self control. Man has an obligation to choose the path of righteousness, and to safeguard his freedom and that of others.

Because Islam grants free will, it is expected that man will use it to further his knowledge in all areas which help in the improvement of the human lot on this earth. Otherwise, freedom may become a tool of destruction, annihilation and doctrinal deviation. Man is urged, by Islam, to consider the physical and spiritual welfare of others in all his endeavors. This prevents freedom from being turned into a dictatorship, exploiting other's inalienable rights to share in nature's natural resources.

Political freedom in Islam is a means of leading mankind to justice, goodness and peace. It guarantees and protects the political rights of all.

Art and literature should reflect the values of the Holy Our'an, and emphasize love, goodness and human relations in an aesthetic way. Irresponsible freedom in these areas leads to pornography, debauchery, and disrespectful for all moral values.

Man should therefore, practise his personal freedom without encroaching on the rights of others and deviating from a correct moral conduct. In an atmosphere which respects the rights and freedoms of others, mankind can grow and prosper. Life is filled with knowledge and good deeds. Freed from lusts and the control of tyrants, man can find his way to true happiness.

Freedom is "the power to choose and determine one's position". As such, man should choose and decide carefully on a course of action which would best benefit himself and others.

Freedom does not mean to satisfy all his instincts. Nor does it mean to give into the pressure of lusts and desires. Behaviour should be guided always by our inane sense of what is right and should not be motivated by our desire for pleasure or immediate gratification.

The collapse of the civilization and man' s fall into misery and helplessness are direct consequences of permissiveness and the frenzied pursuit of pleasure. The Qur'an presents us with lessons drawn from history. It tells us of nations and communities that destroyed themselves by ignoring the way of Allah and following only the way of the flesh, being ruled by their unnatural desires.

Allah, the Almighty, says:

"But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed the sensual desires, so they will meet perdition."


Holy Qur'an (19:59)

"So leave them plunging into false discourses and sporting until they meet their day which they are threatened with."

Holy Qur'an (43:83)

"Like those before you, who were stronger than you in power, and more abundant in wealth and children; so they enjoyed their share; so you enjoy your share, as those before you enjoyed their share. You have gossiped as they gossiped. Those it was whose deeds shall be nullified in this world and in the Hereafter; and those - they are the losers. Has there not come to them the tidings of those who were before them - of the people of Noah, and Ad and Thamood, and the people of Abraham, the in habitants and the destroyed cities? Their Messenger came to them with the clear signs; Allah would not wrong them, but they wronged themselves."

Holy Qur'an (9:69-70)

The emphasis on materialism and freedom without responsibilities in today's societies is destroying the social and moral fabric of these societies. It gives rise to moral decadence, promiscuity, crime and a lack of respect for all moral, legal and natural courses of actions.

Freedom is abused and has become a subversive tool, a scourge to mankind. This abuse of freedom has resulted in chaos throughout the world. It has led to corruption, crime, war, poverty, drug addictions, alcoholism and life destroying diseases such as AIDS.
Reply

S.Belle
09-20-2010, 11:53 PM
It isn't until we accpet Allah (swt), Islam, and truely belief with our hearts that we are free.
I believe when we fully embrace and live an Islamic based life you become free from worldly affairs and instead of worrying about things in your live you simply turn to Allah (swt) and know that He will help you thru.
You also dont become a slave to the world as in trying to look how magazines say you should look or buy things that you dont need but only want because everyone has it.
But as being a slave to Allah YES we all are his servants because it is by His will that we are even able to breath, walk, or even that our heart is beating now. Yes he did give us free will and a mind of our own but it was thru his Will that he did that.
Reply

Woodrow
09-21-2010, 01:31 AM
:sl:

We are all slaves. Our freedom choice is over who we are slaves to. We can be slaves to our own desires, slaves to the dunya, slave to Shaytan or slaves to Allah(swt). Our feedom is our freedom of choice is over who we shall have as our master.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Insecured soul
09-21-2010, 02:36 AM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

We are all slaves. Our freedom choice is over who we are slaves to. We can be slaves to our own desires, slaves to the dunya, slave to Shaytan or slaves to Allah(swt). Our feedom is our freedom of choice is over who we shall have as our master.
Hope we be slaves to allah azzawajal till we take the last breath
Reply

Ramadhan
09-21-2010, 05:02 AM
Originally Posted by Insecured soul
Hope we be slaves to allah azzawajal till we take the last breath
Amiin ya rabb al 'alamin
Reply

LauraS
09-21-2010, 08:04 PM
The word "slave" really bothers me. Is is believed that we were only created to worship Allah? I read in another thread that we were created to look after the world sort of thing. Because otherwise it's just like we were created specifically to worship Him, but we're not allowed to question why, just to accept it's God's will and that He is perfect because He tells us so. :/
Reply

Lynx
09-21-2010, 08:10 PM
are you free if someone has a gun to your head making demands? maybe.
Reply

cat eyes
09-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by LauraS
The word "slave" really bothers me. Is is believed that we were only created to worship Allah? I read in another thread that we were created to look after the world sort of thing. Because otherwise it's just like we were created specifically to worship Him, but we're not allowed to question why, just to accept it's God's will and that He is perfect because He tells us so. :/
look around you, life is surely a gift too.. most people live to enjoy this life til they reach 100years of age.

and the hereafter is a million times better, Allah has said about jannah(paradise) their is things that we have never seen with our own eyes, tasted or even touched and we will only know when we die

we muslims believe their is rewards for us in the hereafter if we worship our creator in this life.

of course this is our choice whether we worship or not. Allah does not want ''SLAVES'' as robots

he wants us to come to him of our own free well, we are not forced. i think the term slave is more like your forced in to doing something.

i use the term servant. it sounds more nicer.
Reply

جوري
09-21-2010, 08:17 PM
we are all indeed a slave to something.. May it always be God..
Seems if you are a non-Muslim you have already exercised your free will in a particular fashion, so why complain about having to worship when you don't seem to be doing any form of worship and have already made up your mind that God doesn't exist all together?..

what a wondrous world..
Reply

aadil77
09-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by LauraS
The word "slave" really bothers me. Is is believed that we were only created to worship Allah? I read in another thread that we were created to look after the world sort of thing. Because otherwise it's just like we were created specifically to worship Him, but we're not allowed to question why, just to accept it's God's will and that He is perfect because He tells us so. :/

Yep, look at angels all they do is serve Allah non-stop no questions asked, but they take pleasure in doing so

It shouldn't bother you to be a slave to the Al-Mighty, after all He created us and this universe and we have to play by His rules - He is our Master, if you don't want to be His obedient slave then you have pride issues - as was the case with Satan. But if you do become His faithful slave then you have alot to look forward to in the next life - your efforts will not go unwasted.
Reply

tango92
09-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

We are all slaves. Our freedom choice is over who we are slaves to. We can be slaves to our own desires, slaves to the dunya, slave to Shaytan or slaves to Allah(swt). Our feedom is our freedom of choice is over who we shall have as our master.
such a truth, well said

only Allah swt is free, kinda puts things in perspective dunnit? ......
Reply

czgibson
09-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Greetings,

From the article in post #2:

Islam freed mankind from the darkness of polytheism, slavery, and injustice.
Doesn't the Qur'an in fact appear to tolerate slavery? And, of course, to encourage it in the sense of being a slave of Allah?

Peace
Reply

Salahudeen
09-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Is not the person who strives day and night to earn money a slave to money? is not the person who is addicted to drugs a slave to these drugs? Is not the person who craves everything this world has to offer a slave to it? Is not the person who can't say no to his desires a slave to his desires?

People are slaves to something whether they like it or not, whether it's their own greed or desires. They end up worshipping the thing that they are slaves to by making it the centre of their life, for example a person who is a slave to money will devote his entire life to earning money, 8 hours a day he will seek to make money, when he comes home all he'll think abut is how to increase his money..
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

We are all slaves. Our freedom choice is over who we are slaves to. We can be slaves to our own desires, slaves to the dunya, slave to Shaytan or slaves to Allah(swt). Our feedom is our freedom of choice is over who we shall have as our master.
Aslaamu`Alaaykum. . . Awesome

Masha`Allaah i like this thread! . . .

I dunno why but this Ayaah came to mind "And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright." Al-Qur`aan: 2:186

Subhaan`Allaah, what a blessing it truly is to be the servant of Allaah!

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam
Reply

Muhammad
09-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

We are all slaves of Allaah (swt) because He created us and to Him is our return. But Allaah (swt) has given us the freedom to make choices in this short life, to test us whether we will be obedient slaves or disobedient ones. And we have been told the consequences of each choice.

Originally Posted by LauraS
The word "slave" really bothers me. Is is believed that we were only created to worship Allah? I read in another thread that we were created to look after the world sort of thing. Because otherwise it's just like we were created specifically to worship Him, but we're not allowed to question why, just to accept it's God's will and that He is perfect because He tells us so. :/
It is indeed true that we were only created to worship Allaah (swt). Allaah (swt) did not place us on earth for play and amusement, rather we are all heading for our true home in the afterlife. But it should be noted that worship is not restricted to praying in a mosque. Actions like looking after the world - looking after other people and even animals and plants are all forms of worship of Allaah (swt). Worship in Islam is a very broad concept and includes any action that Allaah (swt) loves, and staying away from whatever He dislikes. Allaah (swt) has given us responsibilities in this life such as looking after each other, especially being kind to parents, relatives, orphans, the poor etc. so fulfilment of all this is a very important form of worship. Even actions of the heart like loving, fearing, being patient and having trust in Allaah (swt) are forms of worship and are in fact what much of the Qur'an emphasises. Thus, many ordinary actions can actually become acts of worship based upon one's intention for doing them.

Being a slave of Allaah (swt) is truly an honour and noble status once we understand what it means. In the Qur'an, when Allaah (swt) truly acclaims the position of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), Allaah (swt) refers to him as His servant. For example:

Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Harām to al-Masjid al-Aqsā, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing. [17: 1]

This is how Allaah (swt) refers to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) during one of the greatest events of the Prophet's life.
Reply

Muhammad
09-21-2010, 09:57 PM
As for this part:

Because otherwise it's just like we were created specifically to worship Him, but we're not allowed to question why, just to accept it's God's will and that He is perfect because He tells us so. :/
Allaah (swt) has already given us many reasons as to why we should worship Him. He (swt) says, (interpretation of the meaning):

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous – [He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allāh equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him]. [2: 21-22]

Allaah (swt) is the one who created us, as well as the earth and the sky and provided rain and provision, as the verse above mentions. He is our only true benefactor who gave us everything we have. The word used for 'Lord' in the verse is actually 'Rabb' in Arabic, which has a deeper meaning of one who created and provided for us, and one who looked after and nurtured us. He nurtured us physically by causing us to grow and mature, as well as spiritually by showing us the path of truth and guidance. All of this is out of Allaah (swt)'s Favour, and indeed if we were to try and ennumerate the Favours of Allaah (swt), we would never be able to do so (see Qur'an 14:34). After realising all of this, it leads us to realise that Allaah (swt) is the One truly deserving of our worship. Recognising the Lordship of Allaah (swt) leads to worshipping Allaah (swt).
Reply

LauraS
09-21-2010, 11:05 PM
cat eyes- I always feel thankful for the natural world. Birdsong's one of the best sounds, there's a bird that sings in my garden every morning at a certain time and it's a lovely thing to wake up too. There was an original point to me putting this, that related to your post, but I can't remember it now lol sorry I'm tired. :p

vales lilly- I haven't made up my mind if God exists, I'm neither yes or no. I'm not complaining about the idea of worship, just what worship God actually wants and why. Me and my friend were talking about this yesterday and we were saying we don't believe, if there is a God, He necessarily wants people singing to Him all the time but to just live as He created us to. Surely even if you're really religious you ask these questions too.

aadil77- it's not pride, it's just what slave means. Like we're blindly meant to follow without even thinking about why. That makes it sound like tyranny. I feel it's more like a parent and children and that if there is a God that's how it's meant to be, not fearing Him.

Muhammad- That's what I meant earlier in this post. That a God would want us to live decent, happy lives and not to just be worshipping in a "your are so great" way all the time. I don't mean that offensively, I just mean I like that idea of a more practical form of worship lol. I think people just enjoy their lives and not worry so much.
Reply

Salahudeen
09-21-2010, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by LauraS
cat eyes- I always feel thankful for the natural world. Birdsong's one of the best sounds, there's a bird that sings in my garden every morning at a certain time and it's a lovely thing to wake up too. There was an original point to me putting this, that related to your post, but I can't remember it now lol sorry I'm tired. :p

vales lilly- I haven't made up my mind if God exists, I'm neither yes or no. I'm not complaining about the idea of worship, just what worship God actually wants and why. Me and my friend were talking about this yesterday and we were saying we don't believe, if there is a God, He necessarily wants people singing to Him all the time but to just live as He created us to. Surely even if you're really religious you ask these questions too.

aadil77- it's not pride, it's just what slave means. Like we're blindly meant to follow without even thinking about why. That makes it sound like tyranny. I feel it's more like a parent and children and that if there is a God that's how it's meant to be, not fearing Him.

Muhammad- That's what I meant earlier in this post. That a God would want us to live decent, happy lives and not to just be worshipping in a "your are so great" way all the time. I don't mean that offensively, I just mean I like that idea of a more practical form of worship lol. I think people just enjoy their lives and not worry so much.
The following is an extract from a book regarding the Love of Allah, it may be useful. I had questions also as to why I'm required to worship aside from the fact my creator commands it, I feel it's a way for me to express my love towards my creator.

Allah has said in his Qur'an "And I have not created the Jinn and mankind except that they should worship me alone" Surah 51:56

The question arises, what is the meaning of worship?
Is the meaning of worship to establish prayer only?
Or to give Charity?
Or to make pilgramige to the house of Allah?
Or to fast?

Are these things only worship?

Or are these things mere signs of worship?

As explained by Shaykh ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyah "Worship is an expression of love for Allah and it expresses complete humility to Allah"

For worship does not merely mean prayer but prayer is just a sign of worship, worship is love for Allah. Many people claim that they love Allah and say " I have prayed, I have fasted, and I have performed the Hajj and I gave Charity. After all of this what does Allah want from me, I have done all these forms of worship? I have worshipped Allah"

Has this person really worshipped Allah?

Does Allah need our prayers?
Does Allah need our fasts?
Does Allah need our Zakah and Hajj?

Allah is above all these things, in a hadith the prophet said in that which he conveyed from his Lord:

"O my servants! I have forbidden oppresion for myself and I have made it forbidden for you, therefore do not oppress one another. O my servants! All of you are lost except for those whom I have guided, therefore seek guidance from me and I will guide you. O my servants all of you are hungary except for those whom I have fed, therefore seek sustenance from me and I will sustain you. O my servants all of you are naked except for those whom I have clothed therefore seek clothing from me and I will clothe you. O my servants, you sin by night and day and I forgive all sins, therefore seek forgiveness from Me and I will forgive you. O my servants! you will not be able to harm me so as to bring about any harrm to me and you will not be able to benefit me. O my servants if the first and last of you the human and jinn of you, were as pious as the most pious hearts of anyone amongst you it would not add anything to my dominion. O my servants if the first and last of you were as wicked as the most wicked hearts of anyone amongst you it would not decrease anything from my dominion. O my servants if the first and last of you the human and jinn were to gather at one place and all asked of me and if I were to give everyone of them what he asked that would not decrease what I have anymore than a neeedle decreases what is in the ocean when it is pulled out.

O my servants it is but your deeds that I judge for you then I recompense you for them. The one who finds good is to praise and thank Allah and the one who finds other than this has no one to blame but himself.

Can anyone take away from the majesty of Allah? No one can decrease from the majesty of Allah. He is great and supreme. Allah does not need our worship, He does not need our love, he does not need our prayer, he does not need our fasts.

Allah is the owner of all majesty and supremacy and he is independant of all neeeds. He does not need our worship, we need the worship of Allah, we need prayer, we need zakah and we need to fast. We are poor and Allah is rich, we are weak and Allah is strong. We need the love of Allah

O brothers! we relate to Allah as we relate to this world. Who from among us when someone comes to him, says to his brother: " I love you and I am this and that in obediance to you" and then you say to him, if he said these words to you, "Have you said these words from your heart?" Did he really understand what he said to you or are you merely speaking words that you have memorised.

O brothers are we truly relating to Allah in our prayers in this manner? How many of us recite Al Fatihah the opening chapter of the Qur'an in the right manner? How many of us when we prostrate to Allah feel in our hearts, humility? We enter prayer and the imam says "allah hu akbar" and we remember at that moment all the affairs of the world.

we remember only at this moment the affairs of the world and we forget Allah. We remember our food when we perform prayer and we remember our friends when we perform prayer and we remember our needs when we perform the prayer and we do not know what the imam is saying, what he is reading and we do not feel anything from the prayer except for when the imam says "aslaamu alaykum, Aslaamu alaykum"

Are we really loving Allah? when we are reciting surah al fatiha do we really understand the meaning of what we say?

Indeed Allah has said ‘And establish regular prayer for My remembrance.’ [20:14]‘My remembrance’ is said to have an active sense: ‘In order that I [God] might remember you thereby.’ It is also said to refer to the One remembered: ‘That you might remember Me thereby,’ with the letter lam [in ‘li-dhikrii’, ‘for My remembrance’] in both cases expressing purpose.
Reply

جوري
09-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by LauraS
vales lilly- I haven't made up my mind if God exists, I'm neither yes or no. I'm not complaining about the idea of worship, just what worship God actually wants and why. Me and my friend were talking about this yesterday and we were saying we don't believe, if there is a God, He necessarily wants people singing to Him all the time but to just live as He created us to. Surely even if you're really religious you ask these questions too.
singing to him all the time?

when you apply for a job what do you do and for what purpose? you work around the clock for two or three things, a paycheck maybe some insurance and some vacation time as a bonus, and you are always grateful and sucking up to your boss..
When you do painful exercise what do you do it for?
when your doctor tells you to quit smoking what do you do it for?

well God has made worship for us as easy as staring out to the ocean and contemplating his glory and promises us eternal life and happiness, his companionship and love with no chance of losing any of it, in sickness, or straying, or when we are not feeling quite 100% and still makes it a choice in the beginning and the end.

you are always welcome not to do any of it, just like you are welcome not to work for a paycheck or exercise or quit smoking.. it is your choice and you must understand the consequences.. they don't stray beyond a certain sphere!

all the best
Reply

LauraS
09-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Thank squiggle, I like that :) and to vales lilly that's what I mean, when I said singing all the time I meant was the dull hymns and things like that. I agree that there should be more to worship than just reciting prayers and that if God does exist those kinds of worship don't mean so much because in a way they are souless if you know what I mean.
Reply

جوري
09-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by LauraS
t if God does exist those kinds of worship don't mean so much because in a way they are souless if you know what I mean.
Every form of worship (even that of looking out into the ocean in awe) can be soulless if you don't put your soul and heart into it, and genuinely aren't feeling it...

some people recite the Quran, and some absolutely bring it to life (which to the majority of Muslims) it is a living book.. the same thing can be said of anything done with high or low fidelity not just worship...

high fidelity and love of doing it right is a secret that God puts into the hearts of the faithful..


all the best
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!