/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just to Confirm

Beardo
09-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Just to confirm...

If Eid is on Friday... Then today is the last Taraweeh, right? Thursday Night = No Taraweeh?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BintAbee
09-09-2010, 02:02 AM
That's correct...

Amat Allah
09-09-2010, 02:06 AM
thats right , no Taraawee7 anymore .Ramadaan left us so fast. May Allah accept us and let us make it to the next Ramadaan ...Ameeen

Ramadhan
09-09-2010, 07:28 AM
In three hours, Ramadan will leave us in Indonesia
:(

May Allah SWT grants us health and time to see ramadan again next year. Amiin.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
09-09-2010, 08:54 AM
^ ameen...I need another Ramadhan, I can't die like this....:(

So, Ramadhan is on Friday everywhere regardless?

Muslim Woman
09-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
^

So, Ramadhan is on Friday everywhere regardless?
It depends on moon sightning . I am praying that no one can see moon here :) so that we can have one more Ramadan night .

abdussattar
09-09-2010, 10:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
I am praying that no one can see moon here :) so that we can have one more Ramadan night .
So nice... I have read in the newspaper that eid would be day after tomorrow, But you know, I dont trust them, as they have not seen tomorrow's moon... or have they?

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry...I meant Eid...lol :embarrass . You catch the slightest mistakes...

Neelofar
09-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Eid is Definitely here in the U.K on Friday [2mrw] based on the Suadi sightings! :D wen i prayed my taraweeh last nyt i didn't want to pray the last words because i knew that would be the last taraweeh namaz i prayed this year & it was rather emotional! Inshallah we all live next yr to be blessed with ramzaan again! :) Ameen x

Neelofar
09-09-2010, 11:08 AM
spellling error! i meant *Saudi :embarrass

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-09-2010, 07:44 PM
I dont like this, this is really sad :(
Ramadhaan leaving :(

Subhaan`Allaah

Beardo
09-09-2010, 07:47 PM
According to Moonsighting.com, it's pretty much guaranteed that Eid will be on Friday. There's slight chance of Saturday, too, though.

abdussattar
09-09-2010, 11:05 PM
I am praying that no one can see moon here so that we can have one more Ramadan night .
No moon in India, we're blessed with one more ramzan day :D

Hamza Asadullah
09-09-2010, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
I dont like this, this is really sad :(
Ramadhaan leaving :(

Subhaan`Allaah
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, i feel the same sister it is a sad time for it is the end of such a beautiful time of the year. We only really appreciate Ramadan when its gone. Let us continue with the good we acquired in this blesed month and live everyday like it is Ramadan.

May Allah keep us alive for MANY Ramadan's to come so that we may benefit from this blessed month. Ameen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Yes very true, but Insha`Allaaah And Ameen to the Du`aa.

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Muslim Woman
09-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar

So nice... I have read in the newspaper that eid would be day after tomorrow, But you know, I dont trust them, as they have not seen tomorrow's moon... or have they?
I tried to see moon but sky was cloudy . btw u don't trust whom ...the moon sightning committe ? why ? Also we ordinary people are also allowed to see moon and inform them.

abdussattar
09-10-2010, 01:00 AM
btw u don't trust whom ...the moon sightning committe ? why ?
I mean, I dont trust people who predict that Eid will be 2 days later or 3 days later or such. IF they see the moon and tell that eid is tomorrow, then I believe them, but if without seeing they predict, then I dont believe them...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!