/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are we real carrier of Allah`s message?

Amat Allah
09-09-2010, 12:13 PM

A MUST SEE for all the Muslims who constantly argue others while their hearts filled with anger and hate for the wrong thing...(people not their bad deeds)...

for those who never think...what if I was in that person`s place? what if I was a non Muslim knowing nothing but what my parent taught me? what If I was the one who is wrong ? am I going to give up my faith easily?...I don`t think so,but till you are convinced of the correctness of evidences...

its not easy to tell others that they are wrong ,its not easy to push something new like a beliefe by force into the head of others, delivering The message of Allah is not in this way at all which made others run away from the Deen of Allah...

its nothing but to show others the way to Allah advicing and teaching for Allah`s sake, waiting for nothing in return but from Allah ...

whether they accepted your message which is Islam or not they still humans mass of feelings and emotions, have rights as you do...

and you are not the one who guides but Allah...

May Allah guide us all to the path of the truth to Him and never misguide us Ameeeeeeeeen

oh, forgot to say, some would say its for the sake of Allah ....I know its for Allah`s sake but when you start insulting others and your anger is the main thing which drives you to post and respond then its not for Allah`s sake anymore...

Fee amanillah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!