/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Resizing (or reducing the size) of .MP3 files

ourdialogue02
09-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamualaykum
Alhamdulilah rabil alamin, wa salatu wa salam ala man la nabiyi ba ada.
Please am in need of a software (am sure there is) that can reduce the size of a .MP3 files while still retaining the length and quality in fact even a better quality.
I downloaded full Qur’an recitation about 553MB which I want to put in a memory card obviously this will take a big chunck but I was made to understand that there are conversion software to reduce the size to something like 75MB and 51MB.
Please I need this conversion software, fast please.
Jazakallahu khayran wa salamualaykum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Salaam

google gives these links. But it's better to wait for expert opinion

MP3 Reduce description

Resize MP3 files by re-processing without appreciable loss of quality and get twice the music on your mobile phone or MP3 player

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...3-Reduce.shtml

en.softonic.com
www.download32.com/mp3-resize-software.html

tango92
09-09-2010, 05:55 PM
i think what your asking is technically impossible, you cannot get a superior quality with a lower file size of the same type.

use any free mp3 converter/encoder and lower the bitrate on the file. tbh i can usually not tell the difference in quality unless its really large. and going 550mb to 50 mb i reckon will cost u a massive reduction in sound quality.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!