/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 3id Mubarak!

Soulja Girl
09-09-2010, 05:55 PM
:sl:

On behalf of all the Staff Members, I'd like to wish all the wonderful Members on LI 3id Mubarak! Hope y'all have a smashin day! :)

Taqabbalallah minna wa minkum.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
09-09-2010, 05:57 PM
EID mubarak! Shuckar Pare here i come

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

The Blessed month is leaving us once again :(
but. . .

Eid is on its way : D

Eid Mubarak to too all geeks of Li! , hope you have a wonderful geeky day and eat good geeky food and wear all good geeky clothes :-\

And receive all geeky gifts and excuse me for my geeky spelling mistakes if i have made any!

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Abdul Wahid
09-09-2010, 06:07 PM

Eid Mubarak to everyone.

May the Mercy & Blessing’s of the Almighty be with you, your family, and friends during this auspicious Eid Blessings Day and continue to be always.

May your year ahead continue to be filled with a healthy, wealthy, and prosperity life, and May you have a Joyous and Spirited Eid Mubarak (Blessings) day with all your dear ones, including people of all faiths and humanity, filled with Love, Peace, and Happiness …. Ameen

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BintAbee
Eidukum Mubarak. Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum. Here's 3eidiyah for everyone:

Click on the gift to open it :)

'Abd Al-Maajid
To you too...

Cabdullahi
09-09-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm going to my small cousins because i love children :)

manaal
09-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Kul aam was enthum bi kheir!

جوري
09-09-2010, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Eidukum Mubarak. Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum. Here's 3eidiyah for everyone:

Click on the gift to open it :)

why am I not allowed to have this gift :(

405 Not Allowed

:lol:

3eed mubarak everyone.. taqabal Allah swt mina wa'minkoum

:w:

BintAbee
09-09-2010, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

405 Not Allowed

It's working for me, but here lemme give you a direct link: http://download.media.islamway.com/several/200/16.mp3

Güven
09-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone! Taqabbal Allahu minna wa minkum (May Allah accept it from us and from you) Ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid
May your year ahead continue to be filled with a healthy, wealthy, and prosperity life, and May you have a Joyous and Spirited Eid Mubarak (Blessings) day with all your dear ones, including people of all faiths and humanity, filled with Love, Peace, and Happiness …. Ameen
Ameeeen! MashaAllah nice Du3a. Barakallahu Feek

It's working for me, but here lemme give you a direct link: http://download.media.islamway.com/several/200/16.mp3
Still not working. Im curious whats in the box :X

جوري
09-09-2010, 07:13 PM
gahhhhhhh
405 Not Allowed

Exaservers.com

question is, does it work for everyone else?

aadil77
09-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone!

I pray we all have a nice eid

BintAbee
09-09-2010, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Still not working. Im curious whats in the box
gahhhhhhh
405 Not Allowed

Exaservers.com

question is, does it work for everyone else?
I don't know why :( Try this link: http://www.4shared.com/audio/pDOy-olQ/3idiyah_1431.html ... really hope this works

Cabdullahi
09-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Hosni mubarak to all of you...i feel like crying :cry:

Alpha Dude
09-09-2010, 07:55 PM
:sl: Eid Mubarak everyone. :)

noorseeker
09-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Eid mubarak everyone

Sawdah
09-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone! May Allah accept our fasting, forgive our sins, and guide us all to the Straight Path. Ameen. =)

Far7an
09-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Eid Mubarak to everyone!

Those of you who are older than me, I'll be waiting for my Eid money tomorrow insha'Allah!

Have a great day insha'Allah!

Zafran
09-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Salaam

Eid mubarak to everyone

peace

al Amaanah
09-09-2010, 09:12 PM
:salamext:

3eed mubaarak! taqabbal Allaho minnaa wa minkom saali7 al a3maal ameeeen!

Al-Yasa
09-09-2010, 09:19 PM
to you to...........

Muezzin
09-09-2010, 09:45 PM
3id Mubarak? Is that pronounced Threed Mubarak?

Anyway, Eid Mubarak!

Nájlá
09-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Can't Believe Ramadan is going yet again!! It went really fast.

Anyway Eid Mubarak everyone taqabal allahu mina wa minkum

Hope everyone has a fab day tomorrow.

~Raindrop~
09-09-2010, 10:47 PM

405 Not Allowed

I'm not allowed either :(

Ameen thumma Ameen.

Muslim Woman
09-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Salaam

ooo eid gift is not opening for me ; may be we are still fasting here , that's the reason. I may try tomorrow .

405 Not Allowed

Life_Is_Short
09-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone, :) May Allah SWT accept our prayers. Ameen.

Innocent Soul
09-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Assalamualaikum
Eid Mubarak :)
May Allah grant us many Ramadan in our life. :statisfie
Ameen

Insecured soul
09-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Wishing you all Eid mubarak my brothers and sisters in faith, feeling little sad for the blessed month has gone (WE MIGHT NOT LIVE TO SEE THE NEXT ONE ) and feeling little happy for eid is approaching.

Remember me in dua.

Assalam alaikum warehmatullah.

BintAbee
09-10-2010, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

I'm not allowed either :(

Ameen thumma Ameen.
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

ooo eid gift is not opening for me ; may be we are still fasting here , that's the reason. I may try tomorrow .

405 Not Allowed
Here I opened it for you :p > http://www.4shared.com/audio/pDOy-olQ/3idiyah_1431.html

~Raindrop~
09-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Yippeeeee I gots my Eid present!:statisfie

JazakiAllah Khayran :statisfie

Beardo
09-10-2010, 02:51 AM
It's EID here!

EID MUBARAK!

Muslim Woman
09-10-2010, 05:03 AM

Eid?1283977535 -
‘ রমজানের ঐ রোজার শেষে এলো খুশির ঈদ ' :statisfie

Eid Mubark as Salaam

ঈদ মোবারক আস সালাম

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) never proceeded (for the prayer) on the Day of 'Id-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten some dates.

Amat Allah
09-10-2010, 05:28 AM
Taqabala Allahu minna wa minkum salih Al Aa`maal Ameeeen

Happy Eid for everyone

Muslim Woman
09-10-2010, 05:34 AM
Salaam

got it ; thanks sis ; for u Attachment 4149

glo
09-10-2010, 05:50 AM
Eid Mubarak to everybody here at LI.
May God bless you all. :)

Amat Allah
09-10-2010, 06:01 AM
Eid Mubarak to you too and May Allah open all the doors of happiness goodness and success for you my sweet sister glo ...Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Tyrion
09-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Eid Mubarak :D

I miss Ramadan already :p

Souljette
09-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Assalamualikum everyone
EID MUBARAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Have a wonderful day

Amat Allah
09-10-2010, 06:24 AM
wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

to you too my dear sister and my noble and respected brother Tyrion may Allah love you both and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeeeen

BintAbee
09-10-2010, 07:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Taqabala Allahu minna wa minkum salih Al Aa`maal Ameeeen

Happy Eid for everyone

Jazakillah Khair. That song makes me :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

got it ; thanks sis ; for u Attachment 4149
It gives me this:

vBulletin MessageInvalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
:(

Cabdullahi
09-10-2010, 07:33 AM
This Eid is the funniest ever, decided to not go to the barbers yesterday i tried to do a DIY job Alhamdulilah i did it perfectly but they cut the water supply so i stood there laughing like a mad man covered with hair for 30 minutes

ژاله
09-10-2010, 07:38 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone! :)
jazakillah for the gift bintAbee... the link works for me.

~Raindrop~
09-10-2010, 07:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
This Eid is the funniest ever, decided to not go to the barbers yesterday i tried to do a DIY job Alhamdulilah i did it perfectly but they cut the water supply so i stood there laughing like a mad man covered with hair for 30 minutes
Scary thought :skeleton:

aadil77
09-10-2010, 08:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
thas why barbers are open till late on the night before eid :p

Cabdullahi
09-10-2010, 08:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
thas why barbers are open till late on the night before eid :p
true but its too packed

marwen
09-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Assalamu Alaykom

eid mubarak every one !

today we should keep the joy and the spirit of Eid, but we have to remember also that the day of Eid is the best time to think about our Ummah and the poor muslims around the world. Today we have to remember 2 serious things :

1) the poor muslims who are sad in the eid because they don't have food for their children to make them happy.
Today we should remember our brothers in Pakistan who suffered from the floods : they don't have homes, they don't even have tents to protect them from cold. can you imagine someone who sleeps on the street for months ! Did you feel hunger in ramadan when you fast for some few hours ? Our poor brothers are feeling a more strong hunger for several days ! If we can't help them now, at least we should remember them, and keep them in our hearts. We should make dua for them.
Today we should remember our muslim brothers in Palestine. They are starving for years : It's how they live every day. Remember the Palestinian children who lost their fathers in the war, how they feel in the day of Eid when they want to buy new clothes and to eat good food, but they can't they are alone today. We shold never let them alone today.

2) Unfortunately, some stupid minority lead by a deviant church in the US is planning to burn the Holy Qur'an tomorrow. We have to react peacefully by spreading the Qur'an eveywhere to let people read the Qur'an and think before destroying it.

I made a thread about this to collect ideas on how to react peacefully : http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134300249-burn-quran-day.html#post1365797

They want to symbolically reduce the number of Qur'an copies that day, so let us make it an opportunity to spread the Qur'an all over the world.

Aidkom mabrook once again.

cuezed
09-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Eid Mubarak Eid Mubarak

Alpha Dude
09-10-2010, 10:10 AM

Day of Jummah and Eid ul Fitr. How blessed is today?

JazakAllah Khayr for the reminder Marwen.

Afifa
09-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Eid Mubarak :D

Alpha Dude
09-10-2010, 10:50 AM
How many desis had something like this :phew:

abdussattar
09-10-2010, 11:07 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
1) the poor muslims who are sad in the eid because they don't have food for their children to make them happy.
Today we should remember our brothers in Pakistan who suffered from the floods : they don't have homes, they don't even have tents to protect them from cold. can you imagine someone who sleeps on the street for months ! Did you feel hunger in ramadan when you fast for some few hours ? Our poor brothers are feeling a more strong hunger for several days ! If we can't help them now, at least we should remember them, and keep them in our hearts. We should make dua for them.
Today we should remember our muslim brothers in Palestine. They are starving for years : It's how they live every day. Remember the Palestinian children who lost their fathers in the war, how they feel in the day of Eid when they want to buy new clothes and to eat good food, but they can't they are alone today. We shold never let them alone today.
:cry:

format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
How many desis had something like this :phew:

Not me yet Eid is tomorrow here :p

abdussattar
09-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Eid in IndiaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

I dont know to be happy or sad... ramzan left us ...:( :cry:

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-10-2010, 01:48 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cant wait to have this...;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In Islaam There Are Only Two Eids: Eidul Fitr And Eidul Adhaa.

Regretfully, muslims these days celebrate many Eids [festivals] some are temporal others are spatial. Examples on the former are the following: the prophet’s (saw) birthday, the Day of Ascent, the night preceding the fifteenth of Sha‘baan, the righteous birthdays, the day of accention to the throne which is adopted from the Persian New Year’s Day, the Revolution day against a king or so which is similar to the festival done by the westerners, the evacuation day (of foreign troops), the day of Independence and other such false Eids(1) that Allaah (swt) never permits.

As for the spacial festivals; they were invented by the ignorants such as: gathering in cemeteries, visiting graves so often or on special occasions – as what happens near the so called Badawee grave in Egypt and the so called Al-Husain grave in Karbulaa’ and the so called Abdil Qaadir Al-Jeelaanee, in Bagdaad.

These three places were made places of celebration by those who have no sense of understanding, imitating the pure muslims’ gathering around the Ka‘bah, on ‘Arafaat, Muzdalifah and Minaa on the days of Hajj.

The aforementioned graves are only few to mention for the purpose here is not to name them but to warn [muslims] against imitating the disbelievers in their temporal and special “Eids”.(2)

Footnotes:

(1) In some muslim countries, muslims celebrate many festivals which Allāh (SWT) did not permit -not to mention disbelieving countries. For example, statistics show that muslims in India celebrate nearly (144) festivals annually. Indeed, there is no power nor might but with Allāh (SWT).

(2) “Al-Īdāhu Wat Tabyīn Limā waqa‘a Fīhil Aktharūn Min Mushābhatil Mushrikīn” (pp. 54-5).

See also: “Al-Amru Bi Ittibā‘ Wan Nahyu ‘Anil Ibtidā‘” (pp. 119-…), “Iqtidā’us Sirātil Mustaqīm” (p. 316) and “A‘yādul Islām” (pp. 8-…) by Sulaimān Ali Al- Ja‘barī.

[Taken from 'The Clarifies Ruling Of Mistakes Done In Salaah' By Shaykh Mashhoor Hasan Aal-Salmaan, p.388]

Alpha Dude
09-10-2010, 01:56 PM
That's what I was referring to in my post too. Awesome right? :D

Beardo
09-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Leaving for Eid Salaah right now!

Periwinkle18
09-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Eid mubarak!! everyone sorry for the late wishing its the last day of eid :( and ramadan has finished too im going to miss it so much. i hope evryones eid went gr8. i miss comming on Li :( remember me in ur prayers

cihad
09-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Eid Mubarak, salaams for Labarang, I know it's over, but hey I haven't been on here forever, and i can't be on the comp on Eid, gotta be with my family ya know

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!