/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I saw the moooonnnn!@!@

abdussattar
09-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I just saw the moon. Its eid comfirm tomorrow in India.

Boy I never saw this much beautiful moon ever in my life... it was sooooooooo pretty, surrounded by clouds and one star on the right :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
09-10-2010, 02:23 PM
I did not see the moon...the sky was not clear...just saw a star or maybe it was some planet.

Anyways eid is on Saturday regardless...

Muslim Woman
09-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Salaam

I also saw moon :) Alhmadulillah

we have eid tomorrow.

abdussattar
09-10-2010, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
^Which moon did you see? :hmm:
The satellite which revolves around the sun?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
09-10-2010, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar

The satellite which revolves around the sun?
SUN or Earth?:X

abdussattar
09-10-2010, 05:49 PM
oops earth

No wait, it comes both under earth and sun, as earth revolves around the sun so revolving around the earth which revolves around the sun.

Remember 10th class maths chapter 2??

Beardo
09-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh. I thought this thread was going to be a joke... Well, I'll make the joke for you guys.

So one day, I was praying... And everyone went down in Sujood... and yes... I saw it... A FULL moon. and I thought to myself... Has Ramadan dawned upon us already? o_O

aadil77
09-10-2010, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ya7ya
Oh. I thought this thread was going to be a joke... Well, I'll make the joke for you guys.

So one day, I was praying... And everyone went down in Sujood... and yes... I saw it... A FULL moon. and I thought to myself... Has Ramadan dawned upon us already? o_O
lol, looks like shaytans out for eid

Insecured soul
09-10-2010, 08:59 PM
i missed it, i slept after maghrib :(

Alpha Dude
09-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Ramadan doesn't start with a full moon :hmm:
Well, people see what they want to see. :hmm:

abdussattar
09-11-2010, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ya7ya
I saw it... A FULL moon. and I thought to myself... Has Ramadan dawned upon us already? o_O
Err... Full moon in Sujood? And what is the relation between full moon and ramzan? Isn't it crescent moon? I don't get it... :hmm:

~Raindrop~
09-11-2010, 11:48 AM
^^lol........

Ramadhan
09-12-2010, 03:17 AM
LOOL!

I saw a full moon too yesterday eeewwww!, because this guy infront of me was wearing too short (yikes) and tight of a shirt that it kept crept upwards while pants pushing down whenever he did rukoo' and sujood.
Poor sob kept pulling his shirt down to try to cover, but no avail. he should have known better.

abdussattar
09-12-2010, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Poor sob kept pulling his shirt down to try to cover
:o
dont you have to hide your 'satar while parying?

Ramadhan
09-12-2010, 08:11 AM
:o
dont you have to hide your 'satar while parying?
Yes, you have to. Yoiu have to cover your awrah while praying, and the "moon" is definitely part of your awrah.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Yes, you have to. Yoiu have to cover your awrah while praying, and the "moon" is definitely part of your awrah.
^o) uh...What?

ardianto
09-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Was he also wearing pants too "low" ?.

abdussattar
09-14-2010, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid

^o) uh...What?
Same question here
^o) uh...What?

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-14-2010, 02:36 PM
^ the backside...:?

abdussattar
09-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Kamar pe chaand utrewa tha?

AabiruSabeel
09-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Now now, this thread has deviated a long way in it's route. All because of Rasheedah.

:threadclo

Alpha Dude
09-14-2010, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Now now, this thread has deviated a long way in it's route. All because of Rasheedah.

:threadclo
o_O

Same question here
^o) uh...What?
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
^ the backside...:?
Rasheedah ought to be ashamed of herself for corrupting the innocent minds of our brethren.

AabiruSabeel
09-15-2010, 04:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rasheedah
What were you doing looking at men going down in Sujood? That must be the reason I heard in a Hadith that Rasulullah :saws1: asked the women to delay getting up from Sajdah when they were praying behind the men in Masjid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!