/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problems

an786
09-12-2010, 07:34 AM
Esalaam Elikum,

Require some suggestion or dua verse for certain problems. Previously I mentioned Iam unable to find myself a good spouse. I recited the verses, received some good proposals but still there. Havent found the rite husband.

Also its kinda stupid issue to mention iam very affrad of men with mouctahe and nowadays Iam surrounded by them, what verse should I recite to keep them away from me?

Last but not least, I would be starting my studies and Iwas hoping to get funding for the research which I havent recived it, I dont think but is there any verse for attaining any funding ?

Regards,
W'salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Walaykum as Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by an786
what verse should I recite to keep them away from me?

huh , that's funny . If a person is pious , dont reject him just for mustache. That will be very foolish to do so.

Keep praying and don't reject anyone without offering Istekhara ; also about all matters ask Allah to grant if that's good for u.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Also its kinda stupid issue to mention iam very affrad of men with mouctahe and nowadays Iam surrounded by them, what verse should I recite to keep them away from me?
I think you are afraid of men with big mustaches.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
huh , that's funny . If a person is pious , dont reject him just for mustache. That will be very foolish to do so.
A pious person would grow a beard and trim his mustaches. ;D

Abdul Wahid
09-12-2010, 08:59 AM
:sl: sister

When you receive proposals or when your not sure about a certain person then offer Istikharah prayer. The following link should help InshaALLAH.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-guidance.html

Irrespective of the moustache of the brothers who you are scared of - you should look at their Deen first. If they have Deen and are pious - follow the right guidelines and marry. If your not sure then off the Istikharah prayer. You can always tell them to trim their moustache if you are happy to marry the person.

Abu Hurairah(ra) related that the Prophet(SAW) said: “Men choose women for four reasons: for their money, for their rank (family) , for their beauty and for their religion, but marry one who is religious and you will succeed” (Bukhari, Muslim).

This Hadith also applies to women as well.

Sister always do dua to ALLAH(SWT) for anything you need. Whether its for marriage, funding etc. Dua is the weapon of a believer.

Rasulullah(SAW) said, “Dua is Ibadah (worship).” (Tirmidhi, Nisai)

Rasulullah(SAW) said, “There is nothing superior in the eyes of Allah (SWT) then dua”.(Tirmidhi, Hakim)

Rasulullah(SAW) said, “The ones who wants his duas to accepted in the time of difficulty and hardship, should make frequent duas in the time of prosperity and peace.”(Tirmidhi)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
09-12-2010, 10:22 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
this stood out for me. and i can only image such a fear would have derived from a bad experience with a man/men with mustaches. if my assumption is correct, i would advise you first to rectify and overcome this problem before considering marriage as your fear may cause you to unknowingly reject a suitable man. other than that, you wont be doing yourself much justice if you ignore it.

generally speaking, you shouldn't be afraid of anyone/anything and being afraid of someone/something can sometimes indicate that there are deeper issues that need to be resolved first rather covering the problems up (i.e in this case rejecting men with mustaches).

all the best, and forgive me if i've said anything out of line.

cat eyes
09-13-2010, 02:54 PM
actually i don't like mustache either because it reminds me to much of my dad haha maybe thats the sisters problem so it would be weird for me marrying man with big mustache if he trims then maybe i wouldn't mind. but i became like this from seeing young pictures of my dad in the 70's;D i know this is probably not the sisters reason. but anyway sis its important you are attracted to the person your going to marry :) inshallah don't worry have patience

Soulja Girl
09-13-2010, 03:08 PM
:sl:

Read Surah Mumtahinah and Surah Insaan for a good spouse. :) x

:wa:

Hamza Asadullah
09-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Esalaam Elikum,

Require some suggestion or dua verse for certain problems. Previously I mentioned Iam unable to find myself a good spouse. I recited the verses, received some good proposals but still there. Havent found the rite husband.

Last but not least, I would be starting my studies and Iwas hoping to get funding for the research which I havent recived it, I dont think but is there any verse for attaining any funding ?

Regards,
W'salaam.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazakallahu khayran my sister for your question. Finding the right partner is one of lifes biggest challenges. Some find the right partner quicker than others. Some even get divorced and then marry again until they find the right partner. It is just one of those things in life which is decreed and all we can do is two things:

1. Try our best to find the right partner by using as may avenues as possible like family, friends, masjids and nowadays matrimonial websites.

2. Make dua to Allah asking of him to help us find the right partner.

It is because of the fact that it is so hard to find the right partner that once we find the right partner then we will appreciate them that much more.

Here are two dua's you can read to find the right spouse for marriage:

1. Rabbi innee limaa anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer

[My lord, I am in absolute need of the good You send me]

ربنا هب لنا من أزواجنا وذرياتنا قرة أعين واجعلنا للمتقين إماما

2. Rabbana hab lana min azwaajina wa zurriyyatina Qurrata A3yonin wa ja3alna lil muttaqeena Imaama.

[O my Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous]
[25:74]

According to Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai:

In principle, a person inneed of anything, including a marriage partner, he
should turn his gaze to Allah Ta'ala and make Du'aa to Him to fulfil his
need. If the etiquettes of making Du'aa are fulfilled, it is hoped that his
Du'aa will be fulfilled. The ettiquettes of making Du'aa are:

a) Be in the state of Tahaarah (Wudhu)

b) Praise and glorify Allah

c) Have faith that Allah Ta'ala is All-Hearing and your Du'aas will be
accepted.

d) Recite Durood upon Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) before and
after making Du'aa

You should engage in Du'aa to Allah Ta'ala as much as possible until your need is fulfilled. Also recite a lot of durood upon Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) throughout the day until your needs are fulfilled as this practice has been proven to be effective in getting a compatible marriage partner.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!