/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clarification about story about Allama Iqbal

Dan-fish
09-13-2010, 07:28 PM
At the Eid namaz our imam was telling us a story. I cannot remember exactly how it went. And urdu isn't my first language so i didn't get the whole thing.

An old lady was having some sort of problem. then she had a dream and saw Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam. Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam told her to go visit Allama Iqbal and give the something to him. So she sent her son to Allama Iqbal and upon hearing the story, Allama Iqbal started crying.

My version was quite brief. Sorry, couldn't remember much. Has anyone ever heard a similar story before?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
waji
09-13-2010, 07:51 PM
:sl:

I haven't heard this kind of story about Allama Iqbal
have you asked any elder who was present in that Khutbah ??

:w:

Dan-fish
09-14-2010, 08:23 PM
my parents were in quite a hurry to leave. and because of school i haven't had the time to go back to the mosque yet. But i will try and get some clarification.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!