/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For our Shaykh, Dr Ibrahim Dremali (webinar recording)

Witness_to_it
09-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Asalamalaykum Warhamatullah

InshAllah you are really well.

Now, I want to ask you a question. How are you feeling? Seriously, are you well, are you in great health? Why am I asking? Well I ask, simply because who really knows? All we do know is this, that the Messenger of Allah said:

`Take advantage of five matters before five other matters: your youth, before you become old; and your health, before you fall sick; and your richness, before you become poor; and your free time before you become busy; and your life, before your death.`

With this I ask you a favor, can you join me in something that will not take much from your time, but without question will be a starting point to take on all five of these Prophetic pearls?

Yes, there is a Shaikh in the USA, Dr Ibrahim Dremali, and he has of late become very sick. After years of service of this religion and its followers, he needs some help with his rocketing medical bills; a phenomenon literally killing millions of people in the richest country in the world! To aid him, we had arranged a small fundraising event online with some of your favorite speakers including Shaikh Tawfique Chowdhury and Shaikh Alaa Al Syed

www . dremalifoundation . com

Through this you can take advantage of: your youth, before you become old;

- Using your young techy skills before you get old and do not know how to use all the new IT phenomenon of the time.

and your health, before you fall sick;

- Using you ability to even attend such an event, before la qadr Allah, you become sick and unwell and unable to attend such an event. and your richness, before you become poor;

- Using your wealth before it returns to the one who gives it. Imagine if we reach our target for the number of people to attend, and everyone chipped in $10, essentially the cost of a Pizza, the Shaikh would have $10 000 to help with his medical bills.

and your free time before you become busy;

- Using the time on the 28th to benefit from the knowledge of this religion which will inshAllah help you on the road to Jannah; a great starting point for Ramadan. Putting it in your diary now, will help earmark the time, so you cannot be busy on that day too!

and your life, before your death.`

- Using your ability to even complete anymore good deeds, before your soul returns to Allah. Not one of us can be assured we will even be alive for the webinar, but we all know this, if we intend to make it now, and even maybe chipin the $10, then this will be written in our good deeds inshAllah, even if we did not live to see the day.

Listen to Sh Tawfique's talk given on this day, for the tribute webinar organised for our Sh Dremali:

www . witnesstoit.blip.tv/file/3981399/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shuraimfan4lyf
09-13-2010, 10:07 PM
wa alaykum salam wa rahmtullahi wa barakatuh, Sheikh Ibrahim is getting better alhamdulillah, but sometimes when I pray beside him, he grabs his stomach as if he is about to die in salah. may Allah cure him and grant him patience.

islamirama
09-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Wa'alaikum As'salaam,

Is he not in ICGA anymore? mashallah he has beautiful little kids. may Allah bless him with shifaa and good health and make things easy on him and his family. Ameen!

جوري
09-14-2010, 01:15 AM
ameen,
I was just googling him, when I found right on top a derogatory site about him.. sob7an Allah.. these kaffirs with their poor economy, moral debauchery, endless war crimes have the audacity to dispense with labels..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shuraimfan4lyf
09-18-2010, 02:52 AM
as-salam alaykum wa rahmatullah, Sheikh Ibrahim gave a beautiful khutbah today, but it seemed like he was getting sick while delivering the sermon. After he was done with the speech, he was so weak that he was not able to lead salat al jumua, so he asked our other imam to lead. He was in hospital for most of the day, and he just got out. When I look at him, it bring me tears because he is in a very critical condition right now. Please make dua for the Sheikh. JazakAllah khair.

Salahudeen
09-18-2010, 05:16 PM
How much has been raised? and how much more is needed?

shuraimfan4lyf
10-25-2010, 12:56 AM
salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, please remember our Sheikh Ibrahim in your du3as. He is extremely weak right now. I saw him few days ago, and someone had to help him in order for him to walk. :( Allah yashfeek.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!