/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all at the Islamic board.

Dave...
09-13-2010, 11:24 PM
My name is Dave. I'm a Christian who was browsing thru this forum and decided to sign up. I have questions from time to time about Islam so I thought that this would be a good place to ask them when they come up. Also, I thought that I could offer some of my time in answering some of the questions about the Bible that I seen in the 'comparative religion' forum, or anywhere else that there may be questions. I'm looking forward to challenging yet edifying discussions between myself and everyone here.

Dave

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
09-13-2010, 11:30 PM
welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

Muslim Woman
09-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Salaam/Peace to u Dave,

Welcome to the forum .

Feel free to ask questions about Islam. InshaAllah ( God Willing ) , we wil try to ans.

aadil77
09-13-2010, 11:45 PM
welcome to the forum :), you will make up one of many christian members here

not sure if the comparative religion section is open yet(meant to open after ramadhan), so you might have to wait for those 'challenging' discussions

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
09-14-2010, 01:40 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Woodrow
09-14-2010, 01:52 AM
Welcome Dave. We hope you enjoy being here. You will find we have a very diverse membership. For an Islamic forum we have a very large number of non-Muslim members and many of our Muslim members are reverts from other Faiths. We do our best to treat all members equally and encourage differences of opinion, but we do not allow the deliberate bashing of any members nor the promoting of any religion outside of Islam.

I have read both of your posts and look forward to reading more from you. Glad to have you here.

Ansariyah
09-14-2010, 08:06 AM
Welcome Dave...

Dave...
09-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Dave

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!