/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Now that Ramadaan is over..

Abu Muslim
09-14-2010, 10:19 AM
Taken from Dhikrullah Blog..

http://www.dhikrullah.com/blog/?p=397

Now that Ramadaan is over, will we still be waking up for Fajr?

“The Muslim must continuously be in the state of obedience of Allah, firm upon His Sharee`ah, steadfast upon His Deen, so that he or she is not of those who worship Allah only during one month or only in one place. Rather, the believer knows that the Lord of Ramadan is also the Lord of other months, and that He is the Lord of all times and places, so he is steadfast upon the Sharee`ah of Allah until he meets Him while He is pleased with him.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
brotherubaid
09-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Yes , subhanAllah , if we were able to pray fajr for a month , we shoudl be able to continue doing so. And not just that , we should be able to do all the good that we were at in ramadan and try to stay away from all the evil that we stayed away in ramadan. I mean one whole month is quite some time to get used to something , and after wards staying stad fast upn it , may Allah make it easy.

I posted this advise to my self n other forum members , check it may be Allah will benefit us from it

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1365828

Showkat
09-14-2010, 01:31 PM
A very good discussion, which also alludes to the fact that we pray fajr and do other obligatory and Sunnah actions because we are in the Islamic atmosphere during ramadhan. More reason to mix with people who remind us of the akhira inshAllah.

abdussattar
09-14-2010, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
we were able to pray fajr for a month , we shoudl be able to continue doing so
What more do I say? :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!