/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help regarding Friday Namaz..

mudassara
09-14-2010, 12:43 PM
As Salaam mu Alaikum....

I want to know if am not able to pray the Friday namaz with jamaat. I know I can’t pray the Friday namaz alone but can I pray the Zohar namaz alone on Friday without Jamaat…

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Wa' alaikumsalam.

Why you are not able to pray the Friday namaz with jamaat ?.

mudassara
09-15-2010, 10:35 AM
:sl:
Due to bad office time brother.... I try my best to pray the Namaz with jamaat..... But some time it's not possible :(:(, so in this condition what shall i do if i miss my Friday namaz with jammat.

Abdul Wahid
09-15-2010, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mudassara
:sl:
Due to bad office time brother.... I try my best to pray the Namaz with jamaat..... But some time it's not possible :(:(, so in this condition what shall i do if i miss my Friday namaz with jammat.
:wa:

Try to get to the Masjid to pray Jummah prayer. Try to change your time so that you can fit in Jummah.

However if you can't pray Jummah then yes you will have to pray Zohar.

Jummah is important.

If a person for whom Jumu’ah is obligatory does not attend and does not have a valid excuse, this is a major sin. Whoever does not attend three Jumu’ahs (in a row) out of negligence has a seal placed over his heart and is regarded as one of the ghaafileen (negligent, heedless). Muslim narrated in his Saheeh from Abu Hurayrah and Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both), that they heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon them) say from his minbar: “People should definitely stop neglecting Jumu’ah, or else Allaah will most certainly seal their hearts and they will most certainly be among the ghaafileen.”

According to another hadeeth: “Whoever neglects three jumu’ahs (in a row) out of negligence will have a seal placed upon his heart.” This is a spiritual punishment, which is more severe that a physical punishment such as imprisonment or flogging. The Muslim ruler should punish those who fail to attend Jumu’ah prayers with no excuse, as a deterrent. Let each Muslim fear Allaah and not miss performing one of the obligatory duties enjoined by Him, lest he expose himself to the punishment of Allaah; let him adhere to that which Allaah has made obligatory so that he may earn the reward of Allaah. And Allaah bestows His Bounty upon whomsoever He wills.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mudassara
09-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks Brother for sharing your knowledge... May allha bring peace in ur life
Surely i will try my best attend the Jumma prayer most of the time i pray in masjid only. But rear’ly i miss jumma prayers that is, if am in evening shift (II shift) where i will be travelling to office during the Namaz time.
Remember me in ur prayers..

Allaha Hafiz...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!