/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 3 small things for daily life.

abdussattar
09-14-2010, 01:50 PM
:sl:
Inshallah, I will be posting daily 3 small things for daily life of a person. I hope it is beneficial to everyone.

Lesson #1:-

One Major Sin

Among the major sins with regard to which punishment has been mentioned is to laugh at someone in order to belittle them

The Harms of Sin.

One of the harms of sins that will occur in the world is that due to the evil of sin, one is deprived of the knowledge of Deen.

The Benefits of Obedience and Worship

One of the blessings of virtuous and pious deeds which is granted in this very world is that one will be granted barakah (prosperity) in one’s sustenance i.e. sometimes apparent increase also takes place.
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdussattar
09-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Lesson # 2 :-

One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is to mock i.e. to cause a person to feel ashamed over any of his sins or mistakes.

The Harms of Sin

One harm of sins in this world is that by committing sins, the intention of repentance becomes weak to such an extent that a person is completely deprived of the taufeeq of making taubah and eventually dies in this condition.

Even one’s children reap the benefit of obedience and worship and such a person’s children are also protected from calamities.

abdussattar
09-16-2010, 11:25 AM
Lesson#3

One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is to deceive.

The Harms of Sin

One harm of sins in the world is that one sin becomes the cause for another sin, thus sins become a habit and the giving up of sins becomes difficult.

One benefit of obedience in this world is that by the obedience of Allah, the heart is filled with peace and serenity. In comparison with this, the contentment of the kingdom of the seven continents is nothing.

abdussattar
09-17-2010, 07:43 AM
One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is false accusation i.e. to wrongly associate a fault to somebody.

The Harms of Sin

One harm of sins in this world is that life becomes shorter and the barakah of life disappears.

One of the benefits of virtuous acts and obedience is that by spending money towards the fulfillment of virtuous and worthy objectives, one’s wealth increases.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdussattar
09-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Sorry, there was problem in logging in yesterday, so lets skip yesterday's lesson :(

Today's lesson,

Lesson # 4:-

One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is carrying tales i.e. causing Muslims to fight by carrying tales from here and there.

The Harms of Sin

One harm of sins in this world is that a person is deprived of the ability (Taufeeq) to do pious acts until gradually all good deeds are left out by the evil of sins.

One benefit of good deeds and worship is that losses in wealth are replenished and greater recompense is received.

abdussattar
09-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Lesson # 5:-
One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is to reproach someone without justification.

The Harms of Sin

One of the harms of sins in this world is that by sin, weakness of the heart occurs i.e. the courage to do virtuous acts keeps on diminishing until it fades away completely. Since the body is dependent on the heart, it too becomes weak. It is for this very reason that though the kuffaar appeared healthy and strong, they could not stand in front of the Sahabah (RA).

One benefit of good deeds in this world is that Allah Ta’ala distances from the pious believers all evils and calamities

abdussattar
09-21-2010, 10:46 AM
One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is to backbite about someone, i.e. to talk ill of someone in his absence.

The Harms of Sin

One of the harms of sins in this world is that the sinners’ heart becomes darkened. Due to the evil of sins, a person becomes involved in innovations, deviation and ignorance that will eventually destroy him.

One benefit of piety and obedience in this world is that rainfalls, wealth and children increase, trees bear fruit and the water in the rivers increase.

abdussattar
09-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Lesson #6

One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is to look for the faults of others.

The Harms of Sin

One of the harms of sins in the world is that the sinner will experience difficulties in most of his affairs.

One of the benefits of piety and obedience is that by the barakah of piety, life becomes a joy. It is clearly seen that kings also do not have such a joyous life as the pious servants of Allah.

Yanal
09-24-2010, 03:51 AM

JazakAllaah Khayr for those,insha'Allaah keep up the good work.

abdussattar
09-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Lesson #7

One Major Sin

Among the major sins for which severe punishment has been mentioned is to think evil of others withut a Shar’ee proof.

The Harms of Sin

Of the harms in the world is that one gets a feeling of fear for people. In particular, one fears the company of the pious even more and will be deprived of the blessings of the company of the illustrious servants of Allah.

One of the benefits of obedience and piety in this world is that objectives are made easy. Allah Ta’ala eases all tasks and aspirations are realized.

abdussattar
09-25-2010, 01:29 PM
My exams are fast approaching (points towards mood) so I dont think I will be able to post for maybe the next 10 days, so feel free to discuss anything here :)

Lesson #8:-

One Major Sin

Among the major sins for which severe punishment has been mentioned is calling a person by a bad insulting name. i.e. “O blind one, O cripple or fatty etc.”

The Harms of Sin

One harm of sins in the world is that the sinner experiences a kind of terror from Allah Ta’ala.

Benefits of Obedience and Worship

One benefit of obedience is that one is freed from all types of difficulties and worries and Allah Ta’ala grants salvation from every type of affliction.

tango92
09-26-2010, 05:49 AM
you really should get some references into these

abdussattar
09-26-2010, 06:18 AM
The reference is a book called "One Minute Madrasa"

You can google it

Lesson #9:-

One Major Sin

Among the major sins, one sin is to taunt someone.

The Harms of Sin

One harm of sins in this very world is that sustenance decreases i.e. the barakah of rizq goes away. Despite one’s sustenance appearing to be plentiful, very little benefit is derived from it, it will be spent away in sicknesses, anxieties and wastage.

One of the benefits of obedience and worship is that various forms of barakah will descend from the sky and ground.

abdussattar
09-28-2010, 07:56 AM
Lesson #10

One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been narrated is shaving of the beard or shortening it to less than the length of ones’ fist.

The Harms of Sin

By committing sins, peace of mind is lost. One fears all the time that somebody should not see him/her, and that he/she should not lose his/her respect. This life becomes depressing.

Some du’as are such that they protect one from the evil of the creation. In the hadith, we have been promised protection by reciting Surah Ikhlaas, Surah Falaq and Surah Naas three times every morning and evening.

abdussattar
09-29-2010, 08:57 AM

Lesson # 11

One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been narrated is to beg in spite of being healthy.

The Harms of Sin

By committing sins, Shaytaan overpowers him and easily drowns his limbs in sin.

Some du’as have the blessing that worries are removed and debts are settled. In the hadith, this du’a is mentioned: “Allahumma inni A’oozubika min al-hammi wal huzni wa A’oozubika min al-’Ajzi wal kasli wa A’oozubika min al-Bukhli wal jubni wa A’oozubika min galabatid dayni wa Qahrir Rijaal”.
Translation: “O Allah, I seek protection in You from worries and sadness and I seek protection in You from weakness and laziness and I seek protection in You from miserliness and cowardliness and I seek protection in You from overpowering debts and being overpowered by people.”

abdussattar
09-30-2010, 08:16 AM
One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been narrated is to claim inheritance to someone’s land.

The Harms of Sin

By committing sins, titles of respect and honor are snatched away, and titles of disgrace are referred to one. For examle, when a person performs Tahajjud, he will be referred to as a person who is regular in his Tahajjud, but if (May Allah forbid) he commits sins, then the same person will be referred to as a Faasiq (sinner), Faajir (transgressor), Zaani (adulterer), Zaalim (oppressor) etc.

The blessings of some du’as are that a person does not fear that he will be afflicted with sickness and difficulties. It is mentioned in a hadith that a person who, when seeing a sick person or a person in difficulty recites: “Alhamdulillah il lazi ‘aafaani mimmab talaaka bihi wa faddhalani ‘ala katheerin mimman khalaqa tafdheelan”.

abdussattar
10-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Lesson # 13

One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been narrated is to make a picture of an animate object (something having life).

The Harms of Sin

One of the harms of sins in this world is that by the commission of sins, blessings are snatched away. Misfortunes and difficulties abound. When a person is taken to task, he will be given the punishment of duniya and Aakhirat together.

By blessings of Iman, one will be able to suffice on very little food. One person used to eat excessivly. He accepted islam and began to eat less. Nabi (S) said: “A believer eats in one stomach and a non believer eats to fill seven stomachs.”

abdussattar
10-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Lesson # 14

One Major Sin
Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is abstaining from helping the hungry and needy in conformance to one’s means.

The Harms of Sin
One harm of sins in this world is taht by sinning, one loses shame and modesty. When shame is lost, a person does the worst of things.

By reciting Surah Yasin, all work is accomplished. Nabi (S) said: “The needs of a person who recites Surah Yasin in the morning will be fulfilled.

abdussattar
10-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Lesson # 15

One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is being disrespectful towards others.

The Harms of Sin

One harm of sins is that disasters occur on the ground i.e. wind, water, grain, fruit, etc. diminish. It can thus be concluded that the lack of barakah which is happening daily is the result of our sins.

One effect of worship is that du’a causes calamities to be deviated and virtuous deeds causes one’s life to increase. Nabi (S) said: “Predestined matters cannot be obviated except through du’a and nothing extends one’s life except virtuous acts.”

abdussattar
10-06-2010, 08:06 AM
Lesson #16

One Major Sin

Among the major sins concerning which severe punishment has been mentioned is not showing mercy towards the young.

The Harms of Sin

One harm of sins is that by committing sins, a person is deprived of the du’as of the angels. Allah Ta’ala says in the Qur’an that the angels make du’a-e-maghfirat (du’a of forgiveness) for those believers who follow the path shown by Allah. Thus those who, by committing sins, have left the path, are deprived.

By some monetary worship, the anger of Allah is appeased and one does not die a bad death. Nabi (S) has said that Sadaqah (charity) cools the anger of Allah Ta’ala and saves one from a terrible death.

almahdali
10-10-2010, 11:03 AM
it is certainly beneficial, thanks. i'm having a difficulty in my life now but i feel entertained when reading all of these. may Allah bless my brothers and sisters in faith, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!