/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me out am goinig through hard time

mudassara
09-15-2010, 02:24 PM
:sl:

Am goinig through hard time can i do this wazifa..... Please help me out..

For Any Hard Difficulty:

Read 2 rakat namaz & after recite tasbeeh 150 times " Ya-Alimo " after Isha , starting & ending with 3 times Darood Shrif & pray for the wish / any difficulty & InshAllah in the dream the will see u solution / answer.
remember start this on Thursday ,
read it for 3 days .

Allha Hafiz..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
09-19-2010, 06:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mudassara

Am goinig through hard time can i do this wazifa..... Please help me out..

For Any Hard Difficulty:

Read 2 rakat namaz & after recite tasbeeh 150 times " Ya-Alimo " after Isha , starting & ending with 3 times Darood Shrif & pray for the wish / any difficulty & InshAllah in the dream the will see u solution / answer.
remember start this on Thursday ,
read it for 3 days .

Allha Hafiz..
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother one should be careful about doing any practices which are not in the Qur'an or Sunnah. This practice is not in the Qur'an or Sunnah and so should be disregarded. Rather if you are going through any difficulty then you should do the following:

1) Offer some charity to the best of your ability- Rasulallah (Salalallahu Alaihi Wasallim) said Sadaqa is the remover of difficulties.

2) Make Tawba(repentance) from sins as difficulties are sometimes due to one's sins.

3) Carry out the laws of Allah in every aspect of your life. This may invoke the mercy of Allah

4) Engage in assisting the cause of deen, for example with the masjid affairs, giving dawah etc. Allah says- If you help the Deen of Allah. Allah will help you.

5. You should also make much dua in times of ease:

Whoever wishes that Allah responds to his dua at times of hardship, then let him increase his dua at times of ease!” (Tirmidhi)

6. You can also read the following dua's:

When in distress or difficulty or sorrow:

Source for this dua subsection: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, volume 4, no 128

6.1. Ibn ‘Abbas reported, “The Prophet, peace be upon him, at times of sorrow and grief used to supplicate:

La ilaha illa Allah Al-’Azim, Al-’Alim, la ilaha illa Allah, Rabbul ‘arshil ‘Azim, la ilaha illa Allahu, Rabbus-Samawati wa rabbul ardi wa rabbul ‘arshi karim

(There is no god but Allah, the Mighty, the Forbearing, there is no god but Allah, the Lord of the mighty throne, there is no god but Allah, the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and the Lord of the throne of honor)’.” [Bukhari and Muslim.]

6.2. Anas (RA) said that when the Prophet, peace be upon him, was faced with a serious difficulty, he would always supplicate: “Ya Hayyu, ya Qayyumu, bi-rahmatika astaghithu

(O the Living, O the Eternal, I seek help in Your grace). [Tirmidhi]

6.3. Abu Hurairah (RA) reported that whenever the Prophet, peace be upon him, was faced with a serious difficulty, he would raise his head to the sky and supplicate:

“Subhan-Allah al-’Azim (glory be to Allah, the Mighty).”

And when he implored seriously and strongly, he would say “Ya Hayyu, Ya Qayyum (O the Living, the Eternal One).” [Tirmidhi]

6.4. Abu Bakrah(RA) reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: “The supplications of distress are:

‘Allahumma rahmataka arju, fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata ‘ain, wa aslah li sha’ni kullahu, la ilaha illa anta

(O Allah, I hope for Your mercy, so give me not over to my self even for as little as wink of an eye, and set right all my affairs, there is no god but You).” [Abu Daw’ud]

6.5. Asma, daughter of ‘Amais, reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, asked her, “Shall I tell you words that you may say in times of pain or distress. These are:

‘Allah, Allah, Rabbi la ushriku bihi shai’an

(Allah, Allah, my Lord, I associate none with Him).” Another narration says that these words should be said seven times. [Abu Daw’ud]

6.6. Sa’d ibn Waqas reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “The supplication made by the Companion of the Fish (Prophet Yunus) in the belly of the fish was:

‘La ilaha illa anta, subhanaka, inni kuntu minaz-zalimin

(there is no god but You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, and I was indeed the wrongdoer)’.

If any Muslim supplicates in these words, his supplication will be accepted.”

In another report we read, “I know words that will cause Allah to remove one’s distress. These are the words (of supplication) of my brother Yunus, peace be upon him,” [Tirmidhi]

Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 4, #131

7. Remember that sickness expiates evil deeds and wipes out sins.

Abu Hurairah(RA) narrates that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: “When Allah wants to be good to someone, He tries him with some hardship.”

Abu Hurairah(RA) also reports that Allah’s Messenger, peace be upon him, said: “For every misfortune, illness, anxiety, grief, or hurt that afflicts a Muslim -even the hurt caused by the pricking of a thorn – Allah removes some of his sins.”

Ibn Mas’ud(RA) said: “I visited the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, while he had a fever. I exclaimed: ‘O Messenger of Allah! You have a high fever! ‘ He said: ‘My fever is as much as two among you [might have]. ‘ I asked: ‘Is it because you have a double reward?’ He replied: ‘Yes, that is right. “No Muslim is afflicted with any hurt, even if it is no more than the pricking of a thorn, but Allah wipes off his sins because of it and his sins fall away from him as leaves fall from a tree‘.”

Abu Hurairah (RA) said: “The Prophet, peace be upon him, remarked: ‘The example of a believer is like a fresh tender plant; from whichever direction the wind blows, it bends the plant. But when the wind dies down, it straightens up again. (Similarly a believer is tested by afflictions to strengthen his faith and heart, and he remains patient and firm). And an evil person is like a pine tree which remains hard and stiff until Allah breaks it whenever He wills.”

May Allah ease your difficulties and cause them to be an expiation for you. Ameen

And Allah knows best in all matters

mudassara
09-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb

Thanks a lot brother for sharing the knowledge.
Till now I have read your post more than 5 times I guess to keep remind the things…..

Mean while am doing below wazifa by taking an approval from Scholar….
Read Naad-e-ali 400 times every day for 40 or 41 days starting 11 times darood shrif and 11 times darood shrif ending and then pray .

Please put some light on this…….

Allha Hafiz.

Insaanah
09-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Read Naad-e-ali 400 times every day for 40 or 41 days starting 11 times darood shrif and 11 times darood shrif ending and then pray .
Naade ali is pure shirk (associating partners with Allah).

This is the translation of the short version;

Call on Ali,
(He) is able to bring about the extraordinary.
You will find him an effective
supporter in all calamities.
(All) worries and sorrows will soon disappear...

By Thee by Thy tremendousness O! Lord, By Thee by Thy Apostleship O! Muhammad, - Blessings of Thee on Thy Apostle & descendants, By Thee by Thy granted Power & Authority of Wail, O! Ali, O Ali, O! Ali Help!)

Instead of Allah, you are making dua to Ali (may Allah be pleased with him). How can a dead person help you, who cannot help themselves? You must STOP at once. ONLY do those things which are from the Qur'an and sunnah, and stay away from everything else.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
09-20-2010, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mudassara
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb

Thanks a lot brother for sharing the knowledge.
Till now I have read your post more than 5 times I guess to keep remind the things…..

Please put some light on this…….

Allha Hafiz.
Brother these 'wazifa' are often prescribed by barelwi imams, they are most likely not from sunnah or any islamic source, most are either bidah or even shirk

ask your 'scholar' for the islamic source of these wazifa and he will be unable to provide any

mudassara
09-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks a lot brothers and sisters for the help.....

I want to stop this Wazifa, how to do as i already did it for 22 days and 19 more are left....
Can i stop this wazifa now only if so how can i stop i...

Allha Hafiz.

Insaanah
09-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Literally don't do it after now. However you much you've done is done, just stop. These things recite x thing y times for z days are normally not from the sunnah, so be happy about stopping as you've found out it's wrong.

EDIT: As sister Muslim Woman has said, also ask for forgivenes from Allah, as He is Forgiving, Merciful

Muslim Woman
09-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Salaam bro

as sis already explianed , this is Shirk ; so stop it right now and offer ur sincere repentance to Allah . Also it's safe to recite the Shahada.

And Allah knows Best.

Muslim Woman
09-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Salaam

I read in a megazine that to fulfill any lawful wish , one may offer 2 rakat nafal salat . While in sujud of last rakat , one says : La Ilaha illa anta subhana ka inni kuntum minaz zoalim 40 times .

How authentic it is ?

aadil77
09-20-2010, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

I read in a megazine that to fulfill any lawful wish , one may offer 2 rakat nafal salat . While in sujud of last rakat , one says : La Ilaha illa anta subhana ka inni kuntum minaz zoalim 40 times .

How authentic it is ?
I heard this from a deobandi sheikh I'm pretty sure its authentic because they're quite against bidah themselves

mudassara
09-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks a lot for the help.....

May allha reward for this... Remember me in ur DUA to eas.. Hopefully i over come with my problem and have peace in life...

Allha Hafiz...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!