/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fundamentalist Jews Tear Quran Copies, Step On Them In Jerusalem

sister herb
09-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Wednesday September 15, 2010 04:56 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies

A group of fundamentalist Jews tore copies of the Muslim holy Quran in Jaffa Street in West Jerusalem, and deliberately stepped on them.

The Maan News Agency reported that resident Mohammad Monir, a Bethlehem University student from Wadi Al Joz in Jerusalem found pages of the Quran in Jaffa street, and saw dozens of fundamentalists stepping on them.

“At first I thought they are ordinary papers, but when I looked closely I found out that they are actually pages of the Quran”, Monir said, “I then started collecting them
especially since the people were stepping on them”.

He added that as he was collecting the pages from the street a number of fundamentalist started insulting him and one settler kicked him”.

http://www.imemc.org/article/59410

-----------------------------------------------

They have same idealogy than "burn the Quran"- pastor. Or even worse. Not any kind of respect for others believing.

:hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-26-2010, 05:56 AM
Salaam

may Allah guide or punish them .

abdussattar
09-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Hmm It just shows THEIR intolerance.

What is great in ripping off a non-living book?

What would sadden me more is a MUSLIM burning/ripping/tearing the bible or gita or any such books.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1366842

جوري
09-26-2010, 05:18 PM
I am not surprised this didn't make international news-- they commit crimes, cover them like their fundie counterparts and then either pin them or blow them out of proportion when it comes to Muslims..

7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sabr*
09-26-2010, 05:29 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Surah Al Hijr 15:9

9. Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'an) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption). (Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan translation)

Allah promise to guard and protect his word still holds true.

It just perturbs me when these reports are offered with no solutions but signing petitions.

Snowflake
09-26-2010, 05:30 PM
May Allah severely punish them and unleash His unimaginable wrath and fury over those whose hearts have been sealed, in the duniya and akhirah. Ameen May we see their suffering in the Fire of Jahanum! Ameen

جوري
09-26-2010, 05:36 PM
ameen ya rabb.. patience insha'Allah, evil and falsehood maybe loud can't last forever..

:w:

Pygoscelis
09-26-2010, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
May Allah severely punish them and unleash His unimaginable wrath and fury over those whose hearts have been sealed, in the duniya and akhirah. Ameen May we see their suffering in the Fire of Jahanum! Ameen
So some idiots do something insensitive,obviously meant to provoke muslims and show them to be violent and bloodthirsty... and you are quick to take the bait and respond with the above statement. I mean really, somebody says something mean and you want to see them tortured and suffer?

LauraS
09-26-2010, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
So some idiots do something insensitive,obviously meant to provoke muslims and show them to be violent and bloodthirsty... and you are quick to take the bait and respond with the above statement. I mean really, somebody says something mean and you want to see them tortured and suffer?
I agree, these boards are full of threads about insults to Islam. Like one thread that's about a woman who was spat at. Of course these things are disgusting, but it sometimes feels like the whole forum is just shouting "woe is us". My friend was walking down the street a year are two ago and a Muslim made made racist remarks about her. Recently a Muslim scrawled slogans about Allah all over a wall memorial here in the UK and groups of Muslims were standing around burning the Union Jack not so long ago. Muslims carry out acts like this against other religions/cultures too. You just have to ignore the idiots and not let it get to you instead of the attitude seeming to be the whole world's against us and we have to fight it. There are plenty of people out there that don't support this kind of act and Muslims aren't all innocent themselves. This isn't meant to be an aggressive post either, it's just kind of true. :/

*Hana*
09-26-2010, 11:05 PM
Salam Alaikum:

It angers me when anyone destroys the Holy Books of another. It's simply an infantile and pathetic act to draw attention to themselves and try to get a rise out of the other faith. Other than showing the immaturity and disrespect of the person doing it, it can't hurt Islam or Muslims one iota. They can destroy all the Qur'ans they find, it cannot destroy Islam! The Qur'an is in the hearts and minds of millions. More books can be printed and distributed very easily so it's best not to give them the attention they crave. Just leave them to Allah, swt.

Wa'alaikum salam,
Hana

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!